Page 32 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast

Thread: Supernatural

What a wonderful episode. My favorite of the season for sure.

Balls.

So, best Bobby return since Season 7, as a ghost, or 8, in Hell and Purgatory, in 9, in Sams' head?

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Knight View Post
    So, best Bobby return since Season 7, as a ghost, or 8, in Hell and Purgatory, in 9, in Sams' head?
    I really LOVED the season Gr8 appearance.

Boing Boing Baggies. Baggie_Saiyan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    What a wonderful episode. My favorite of the season for sure.

Balls.
    Haha!! I miss Bobby. The one where Dean killed Cain was my fav this season but this was close. Finally Crowley dumps Rowena!!!! Hopefully.Cas will kill Metatron next episode.
    "Yes...Mondo Cool"- Vegeta.

Quote Originally Posted by Baggie_Saiyan View Post
    Haha!! I miss Bobby. The one where Dean killed Cain was my fav this season but this was close. Finally Crowley dumps Rowena!!!! Hopefully.Cas will kill Metatron next episode.
    I doubt it'll happen, myself, and could do with a few more stories, exchanges - and punches! - first, I think.

Yeah, that was good, and he felt more like himself, ol' WEE little FERGUS with the 'BECAUSE I'M BLOODY CROWLEY!'.

That was very nice.

My Dad liked the song Bobby was listening to, reminds me of when it was played in the episode, Weekend at Bobbys', Episode 4 of Season 6, where he was trying to make sure his deal to find Death in 5 wasn't going to make him end up in Hell - which, sadly, he did, in Season 8, but not, necessarily, from that.

I STILL think Claire has something to do with Cas' grace, and that that was one of the reasons they brought her back, what Metatron was talking about, and that it was leftover from back when Cas took over Claire in the Season 4 episode where Jimmy Novak, the host, was temporarily freed of the Angel.

Liked how Dean had enough self-control, or forced himself to, to stop from killing the pool/snooker players. That was good. Didn't like that he seemingly took the guys' watch, even if it was a deal/gamble. I mean, guys' Dad did give it to him, and the money, the win, the laugh, would've likely been enough.

Good, tear welling letter from Bobby, to Sam, too. Wonder will Sam stop this secret, behind Deans' back researching, or just the secret-ness of it?

Very smart, and cool, thing Cas did with Metatron, and fairly cool retort, after what the former Scribe'd said, from them both.

GREAT stuff in Heaven.

Was a bit worried about Jim Beaver, actor who plays Bobby - and, with one episode in 1, one in 8, one in 9 and one in 10 so far, has now appeared, along with Sam and Dean, Jensen and Jared, every Season.

Just seemed a throatier voice, worried something was up with his voice, or that he had a cold, or worse.

Supernatural's actually taking a weeks' break, but, here's a promo to keep y'all going, with Charlies' return, more on Mark, Book of the Damned:

Episode 19 entitled The Werther Project - more on Mark, and Men of Letters, and a very interesting crisis:

http://www.thefutoncritic.com/listings/20150402cw06/

Incredible Member

The classic rock is back with a vengeance!

I've seen quite a few complaints elsewhere about this season, many valid to varying degrees but this episode really felt like an attempt to course correct and right the ship. Found it to be the best episode since Cain and feel on the whole they succeeded.

Agreed awesome ep. The book of the damned, makes a damn good episode lol to be honest s10 is probably my favourite post s5 season. Also the reveal about the book being switched, I did not expect that. This will be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Raefe Mahadeo View Post
    The classic rock is back with a vengeance!

I've seen quite a few complaints elsewhere about this season, many valid to varying degrees but this episode really felt like an attempt to course correct and right the ship. Found it to be the best episode since Cain and feel on the whole they succeeded.
    Thank goodness! This is the one aspect of the show that I feel has faded a little bit. We don't hear it nearly as much as we should. I don't understand why.

Incredible Member

What is it with these two where they would do the stupidest things to save each other no matter what the consequences? Sam has been told using the book would bring far worse trouble than the Mark of Cain curse (like destroy the world) and he's doing it behind Dean's back. Sam seems to have forgotten how pi**ed he got when Dean went behind his back and made a deal with a cross-roads demon to save his life or made a deal with an angel to possess him and cure him of the trials.

What'll likely happen is either Sam gets cursed and will die (which will then cause Dean to do his bit to save Sam behind his back) or the cure will unleash some powerful demons or ancient monsters and it'll be their guilty duty to fix the problem they created in the first place.

Looks like their right back into the ruts.

Incredible Member

Last 2 episodes have been pretty great, another Winchester ally down (which caused some controversy despite killing supporting characters being a very regular thing).

Rowena snarking off on Charlie and Castiel was hilarious, growing to like her quite abit more than when she was initially introduced.
    Family of illuminati esque Frankensteins interesting enough, though I do wish it had been arced out from earlier in the season.

Last night's episode, Dean goes very diehard, Sam faces off with Crowley (and the results are long overdue), Dean executes an innocent teenager and Castiel and Dean have a disagreement, which results in Dean letting loose on his closest friend and coming very close to fulfilling part of cains prophecy!

And next week the Horseman of Death!
    Season definitely hasn't been perfect but seems to be ending strongly

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Raefe Mahadeo View Post

Dean executes an innocent teenager and Castiel and Dean have a disagreement, which results in Dean letting loose on his closest friend and coming very close to fulfilling part of cains prophecy!
    Aren't Angels suppose to be more durable then what was display last night? After all this is Castiel with his mojo back.

Incredible Member

From what I gathered from Castiels meeting with Cain in his last appearance, someone affected by the mark can seriously disrupt angel mojo (which, Eve could do that and a mark bearer seems at least on par with Eve's level).
    Angel mobility also seems to be pretty well on par with humans (for those affected by Metatrons spell).

I enjoyed the fight so much that even if there are some canon inconsistencies, I'm not minding it.

Cain does seem to be one of the few demons to have been on par with an angel power level (Azazel could possess a reaper and Alistair seemed to hold his own, both very old, therefore purer and stronger than an average demon).

Currently MagSeven

Holy ****. Great episode.

I am speechless. That was incredible. Next week oh man. I cannot wait. 10 seasons yet SN is still incredible. Wow. Just wow. That final scene with Cas. Just wow.