Page 44 of 51 FirstFirst ... 34404142434445464748 ... LastLast

Thread: Supernatural

If you've seen enough of the show to kind of get the lay of the land when it comes to "The Big Picture...", yesterday's episode might be worth sitting through.

So I guess this was a fluff ep? But most Supernatural fluff eps still move the overall story along so there's that. I think it was kinda clever in that it revealed while they had struggles, they never had "normal people" problems (sickness, inability to pick locks, etc) because they were leads in a story. Now that they're not, here comes the problems. I just wish it wasn't played for laughs, but, its a fluff ep so it's kinda expected. It did make me think that all the times they pretended to be cops/FBI, that's why they were never immediately arrested. Without the "lead-in-a-story shield", most cops would see right through a person pretending to be in law enforcement.

Previous ep: so now we know what Becky read when she read Chuck's new draft. The brothers got to go out like Butch and Sundance like they always wanted. And Dean's prayer to Cas in purgatory...one of Supernatural's best touching moments.

Well...

Cross another thing off of the "Covert Preacher Adaptation..." list.

Well that was an interesting nugget dropped near the end that IMO needed a whole episode to explore. Lady Luck explained the origin of all the gods they've encountered over the series. And based on what we've seen of Chuck, yeah I can see him doing that.

The reunion with Jack (first with Cas then with Dean and Sam) was touching.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Peril View Post
    Loved Se14Ep03 The Scar. It was kind of a continuation of Wayward Sisters but delivered more questions than answers as the show seems to have gone 180° on Dark Kaia.
    And now they went another 180°. Very disappointed with the conclusion to the Kaia/Dark Kaia arc in Se15 Ep12 · Galaxy Brain. It was like a comic book retcon of a retcon.
    "Once more the Sith will rule the galaxy... and we shall have peace."

wtf they moved to Mondays? And now I'm suddenly two eps behind. Damn I wish this thread was more active.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    wtf they moved to Mondays? And now I'm suddenly two eps behind. Damn I wish this thread was more active.
    A couple of things there...

While CW didn't make a really big deal of it, the show was always moving to Mondays for the second half of the current/final season. Which obviously started last week.

As for that pair of episodes?

You'll have plenty of time to get caught up. From the sound of it, Monday night's episode was the last episode for a while. In addition for that the show seemingly stopped production a little while back, the company that does the visual effects is apparently closed for the meantime now too.

While I'm not sure how much is done, it seems like they won't pick back up on airing episodes until they have a little more in the can.

Supernatural 15x17 Unity return Emily Swallow as Darkness (too God rob benedict and Uriel angel return)

------------------------------------
    more pic
    Last edited by juan678; 04-16-2020 at 02:29 PM.

Apparently Felicia Day as Charlie as well.

Huh...

Assuming that is not some sort of a fast one, I wonder if it is the recent "Earth 2..." Charlie or "Original Recipe..." Charlie?

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    Huh...

Assuming that is not some sort of a fast one, I wonder if it is the recent "Earth 2..." Charlie or "Original Recipe..." Charlie?
    In promo Text Two Charlie

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    Huh...

Has to be Apocalypse Charlie since this Earths Charlie is dead. Last I recall Apocalypse Charlie was off hunting somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by TriggerWarning View Post
    Has to be Apocalypse Charlie since this Earths Charlie is dead. Last I recall Apocalypse Charlie was off hunting somewhere.
    but return too; dead not is problem