Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 414748495051

Thread: Supernatural

Quote Originally Posted by PCN24454 View Post
    He’s human. It happens.
    Never mind that...

spoilers:
    The guy said himself that he did not think that this would be the day. It felt like they were cementing that even hunters who went up against everything that they have could still wind up dead at the end of one bad day.
    end of spoilers

Astonishing Member

Good episode and ending. Of course, a lot of this is how it should be whining. As far as dying in a simple manner, life and fights are like that. It makes it more realistic as compared to some hand to hand with Zeus , etc. I would have liked to see some more guests but given Covid, it was pretty good.

Better than some stupid finales, as the idiocy of Buffy.

Incredible Member

the brothers has been dependent on supernatural help since like forever so you tell me that jack who became god didn't resurrect cas, he would resurrect all the evil to plague mankind but not cas, does that make sense to you ? Is cas too embarassed to appear to dean after his declaration of love, i find it ridiculous that sam would let dean die when he can call celestial help like he has done so many times over the years.plot contrivance for the sake of an ending.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by marshal88 View Post
    the brothers has been dependent on supernatural help since like forever so you tell me that jack who became god didn't resurrect cas, he would resurrect all the evil to plague mankind but not cas, does that make sense to you ? Is cas too embarassed to appear to dean after his declaration of love, i find it ridiculous that sam would let dean die when he can call celestial help like he has done so many times over the years.plot contrivance for the sake of an ending.
    While a lot of creatures are evil by nature, there's still a nurture aspect that makes it logical to spare them. The only sad thing is that Jack didn't cure any of them.

Jack did resurrect Cass. Bobby says he helped Jack remake Heaven.

And Sam not using magic to save Dean isn't a plot contrivance. They've been over that several seasons ago and agreed not to go that route any longer. That was very in character, actually.

meh ending. too cheapskate to get more guest stars. dean who have fought gods , demons and all sort of monsters , spoilers:
    die at some random vampire nest is a joke. maybe sam's wife is katie cassady ruby and the son is a demon child. there is no emotional weight to sam growing old because the whole segment goes by so quickly,
    end of spoilers
    Lack of guest stars was due to Covid. Canada requires a two week quarantine before you can work which made most of the recurring actors / actresses unavailable as they couldn't take that long out of their schedules.

In a non Covid world I'm sure the funeral scene would have had Jody, Donna, Claire, Garth, and countless others. Eileen would have been shown as Sam's wife.

Mighty Member

Default Supernatural series finale

Did you like the finale, or were you frustrated that COVID prevented a curtain call for the other characters?

Boing Boing Baggies. Baggie_Saiyan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CTTT View Post
    Did you like the finale, or were you frustrated that COVID prevented a curtain call for the other characters?
    Overall yeah but didn't like Dean's death. I would rather Dean went out in an actual blaze of glory like sacrificing himself to save Sam or something where he found out Sam and Eileen were pregnant and that would've cemented the need for Dean to be like Sam needs to live more than him.

I did appreciate the call back to S11 where Sam takes the leaflet from the old peoples home and he got his wish of growing old.

I liked the idea of Dean driving to meet Sam though and meeting him on the bridge with the same clothes etc. Goosebumps.

Cameo's would've been cool sure but if they could only get one than Bobby was the right call.
    "Yes...Mondo Cool"- Vegeta.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Baggie_Saiyan View Post
    Overall yeah but didn't like Dean's death. I would rather Dean went out in an actual blaze of glory like sacrificing himself to save Sam or something where he found out Sam and Eileen were pregnant and that would've cemented the need for Dean to be like Sam needs to live more than him.

I did appreciate the call back to S11 where Sam takes the leaflet from the old peoples home and he got his wish of growing old.

I liked the idea of Dean driving to meet Sam though and meeting him on the bridge with the same clothes etc. Goosebumps.

Cameo's would've been cool sure but if they could only get one than Bobby was the right call.
    I feel like that's being spoiled but people don't watch supernatural shows for realism.