Page 13 of 51 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Supernatural

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    I'd much prefer to forget that Bloodlines existed.

Well that sucks. Souless Sam lasted longer than that!
    11 full episodes and the last scene of Swan Song. Hopfully as least 7, ah?

Probably more for yourself, as I sense you've got a greater appetite for Demon Dean.

And I thought you said, even if Bloodlines didn't happen as a spin-off, you felt that the idea was too ripe to not be explored in Supernatural?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Knight View Post
    ... Just like his grace! Ohhh, SNAP!

I'm hoping to see Sam going all out to find/save/cure his brother, as opposed to what he did when Dean vanished/went to Purgatory. I know he didn't know what happened to him, but all the more reason to've done something, looked for him, went after demons, Leviathans, Crowley.

Say to someone or other about Dean killing Dick, then him and Cas disappearing, and go from there and what could be done, by finding Kevin, or on whatever someone else knew.

The Alpha Vampire might've been a good path, whether he would've helped is another question.

And, with Dean finding Purgatory pure, finding calm in the Mark Of Cain/First Blade/both and now liking the disease of being a Demon, I wonder is this what showrunner Jeremy Carver planned, from starting from Season 8 on to now. An arc, whether for progress, insight, or regression, for Dean.

Or, is it simply who Dean is, or has become, over the years?
    From the looks of the teaser trailer he might be doing that. I wouldn't mind a Big Bad that is....different compared to what we've been seeing in the past seasons.

I want the big bad to be a God. With Heaven still messed up it should leave the other Gods open to rise in power

BANNED

11 full episodes and the last scene of Swan Song. Hopfully as least 7, ah?

Probably more for yourself, as I sense you've got a greater appetite for Demon Dean.

And I thought you said, even if Bloodlines didn't happen as a spin-off, you felt that the idea was too ripe to not be explored in Supernatural?
    I still say the concept of Bloodlines had potential just they wasted it with a piss poor and bland potential main character whose arc was nothing but a recycled concept from Season 1 of Supernatural.

Usually I love the Arthur Dent kind of character, you know an normal everyman placed in a wacky situation and is trying to adapt to it to survive, but it has to take effort in the writers part in making said Arthur Dent character compelling enough that you don't spend an episode just waiting for Sam and Dean to show up.

I lost track after the end of the 2nd season, more or less. So was the mystery of their dad's death finally solved?

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    I lost track after the end of the 2nd season, more or less. So was the mystery of their dad's death finally solved?
    What mystery. He made a pact with the yellow eyed demon to take deans place in death.

Quote Originally Posted by saul_on_the_road_to_damascus View Post
    What mystery. He made a pact with the yellow eyed demon to take deans place in death.
    Indeed. I felt that was clear enough in the Season 2 premiere, in which it happened, but yeah, saul is right.

Though John's hopefully in a nicer place after All Hell Breaks Loose Part 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Bat_Baggie View Post
    Rumours are that Deanmon will last about 3 episodes, I hope he lasts a bit longer than that.
    Well that sucks. Souless Sam lasted longer than that!
    I think there will be a bit of a time jump. "No Soul" Sam also was not an obvious problem until a few episodes in.

Anyone watch the retrospective last night? My favorite thing about it was that it was narrated by Rob Benedict.

Ready for season 10 tonight!

Season 9 is now on Netflix

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    Anyone watch the retrospective last night? My favorite thing about it was that it was narrated by Rob Benedict.

Ready for season 10 tonight!
    I most certainly am. Very appropriately named Black.

Oh, and quick question:

Which of these variations on the brothers did you like most?

Demon blood chugging Sam?

Soulless Sam?

Mark Of Cain Dean?

Or, will Demon Dean top them all, you think?

Awesome news, saul. I hope people speed through it. Never a completely definitive arc for that one. More one that formed as the Season went on, though the Hell stuff with the Mark, the Blade, Abbadon, Crowley and all seemed far more constant than the gradually forming Heaven, which didn't really kick in until Episode 9, I feel.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/10/07/su...jensen-ackles/

A nice little interview with Jensen, the Deanmon, Ackles, on Season 10, his new Dean and more.

BANNED

I most certainly am. Very appropriately named Black.

Oh, and quick question:

Which of these variations on the brothers did you like most?

Demon blood chugging Sam?

Soulless Sam?

Mark Of Cain Dean?

Or, will Demon Dean top them all, you think?

Awesome news, saul. I hope people speed through it. Never a completely definitive arc for that one. More one that formed as the Season went on, though the Hell stuff with the Mark, the Blade, Abbadon, Crowley and all seemed far more constant than the gradually forming Heaven, which didn't really kick in until Episode 9, I feel.
    I liked Mark of Cain Dean. Mainly because Dean is more fun when he's borderline psychotic

Boing Boing Baggies. Baggie_Saiyan's Avatar

Soulless Sam and Demon blood Sam are the best versions of Sam. All versions of Dean except whiny Dean are the best.
    "Yes...Mondo Cool"- Vegeta.

I liked Mark of Cain Dean. Mainly because Dean is more fun when he's borderline psychotic
    Agreed. For Sam, I'd say Blood Chugging Sam was best. Soulless Sam can kick rocks.

TNT is also finishing up their 23 hour season 9 marathon right now. I nice primer for later tonight.

BANNED

Well that was all kinds of underwhelming. It went from what could have been an interesting arc involving Deanmon. To this.

Crowley's voice of utter disappointment just echoed mine.

And the folks promised us both brothers will get their share right? Well from what I'm seeing is Sam needing to be saved by Dean. This time Deanmon. Are they trying to make Sam incompetent on his own?

Once again a female angel goes crazy. *Yawn*