Page 16 of 51 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Supernatural

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Knight View Post
    Uriel? Anna? Michael? Lucifer? Raphael? Zachariah?

Or, others, like Samandriel, or Balthazar?
    The former basically.

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    The former basically.
    I felt the actor for Anna, or the director for her/writer could've been better. Just a bit off in delivery at times, for epic, important, scary stuff.

Alfie was alright while he lasted, but unfortunately he didn't last long. Not sure there's much to hold against him. Didn't actually break under torture, even, just the right buttons in his wiring pushed and the answers gotten. Sadly, cut short thanks to Naomi and Cas.

And Balthazar was a bit like a less mental Spike, from Buffy and Angel. Nice English accent. Interesting, Devil may care attitude. Helped Cas, prevented Titanic sinking, got killed by Cas, all sorts.

Am glad Cas got to kill Raph, that billigerent eejit/idjit, and led some interesting places, mainly with Meet the New Boss.

And, rewatching Season 5 at the moment and I hate every moment of Sympathy for the Devil, in which Zachariah appears. I hate him so much and will always enjoy knowing Dean is the one who kills him. Brilliant moment. Truthfully, before him, I never wanted a fictional character dead, no matter how evil, or dangerous. Never.

Not until HIM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Knight View Post
    I felt the actor for Anna, or the director for her/writer could've been better. Just a bit off in delivery at times, for epic, important, scary stuff.

Alfie was alright while he lasted, but unfortunately he didn't last long. Not sure there's much to hold against him. Didn't actually break under torture, even, just the right buttons in his wiring pushed and the answers gotten. Sadly, cut short thanks to Naomi and Cas.

And Balthazar was a bit like a less mental Spike, from Buffy and Angel. Nice English accent. Interesting, Devil may care attitude. Helped Cas, prevented Titanic sinking, got killed by Cas, all sorts.

Am glad Cas got to kill Raph, that billigerent eejit/idjit, and led some interesting places, mainly with Meet the New Boss.

And, rewatching Season 5 at the moment and I hate every moment of Sympathy for the Devil, in which Zachariah appears. I hate him so much and will always enjoy knowing Dean is the one who kills him. Brilliant moment. Truthfully, before him, I never wanted a fictional character dead, no matter how evil, or dangerous. Never.

Not until HIM.
    Ah Zach. Out of all the douchebag angels, especially Uriel the guy was really no different when compared to the demons. Especially guys like Crowley or YED.

Metatron was a bit like Zach but he was fun to watch at least

It was the 2nd highest rated show in the demo this week for CW. It was fine. Only 3 shows broke 1.0 this week Flash, Supernatural, and Arrow. Vampire Diaries its first 2 weeks has been 0.7 & 0.8. SPN has its loyal solid fanbase that will have it as the #2 or #3 show for the season.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by JustinC View Post
    It was the 2nd highest rated show in the demo this week for CW. It was fine. Only 3 shows broke 1.0 this week Flash, Supernatural, and Arrow. Vampire Diaries its first 2 weeks has been 0.7 & 0.8. SPN has its loyal solid fanbase that will have it as the #2 or #3 show for the season.
    Looking at it now. Since it has reach the ten season mark the show really got nothing to lose at this point.

Out of all of these, which would be your personal favourite? And how does Season 10 compare, title wise? Or, least favourite?

From uploader, Gergo Almasi.

New episode tommorrow night.

Episode 2: Reichenbach. Reminds me very much of that famous Sherlock Holmes story, the Season 2 finale of Sherlock, all that. But, not sure there'll be a confrontation between Deanmon and Crowley, or Deanmon and Cole - ooh - or Sam and Crowley.

But, judging by the promos I've seen, it's Deanmon and Sam. The two brothers, an injured Hunter, and a ravenous, angry Demon. One says the Demon showed mercy, to a security guard. What about that?

The other says, with what he's going to do to the Hunter, there's going to be nothing about mercy.

I'm excited, afraid and intrigued.

And, Hannah seeks Metatrons' aid about Cas' grace. Wouldn't recommend it and can't see it going too well. Even if it does for his grace situation, then what about Heaven, Earth and the Angels? That is the question.

BANNED

I knew letting Metatron live would come back to bite Cas

Boing Boing Baggies. Baggie_Saiyan's Avatar

Fav Intro's:

The scream in Season 4 man.
    "Yes...Mondo Cool"- Vegeta.

I knew letting Metatron live would come back to bite Cas
    Ah, I kinda like it. But, when I saw him there in the cell, in Do You Believe In Miracles?, I asked my Dad, 'Do you think they're (show) keeping him alive for a reason, use again?'

And, it'd be nice seeing what happens with Azazel, or Lilith, or Crowley, or Abbadon, or even Metatron, in this Season, since they'd still be alive after their first one, or something like that. What will they get up to, how will the Winchesters manage? How will they develop them, or flesh them out?

Would still like an offhand note from Cas, or Sam, about the soul taking factories Abbadon had set up. One was shut down and the Queen was killed, but what about all the others? Did they get other Hunters to deal with it? Did they? Did Deanmon, for some reason, or did Crowley get around to shutting down any previous operations from his predecessor? Just like to know that, see what Garth's getting up to now.

Is he a lupine Hunter? Did he get cured, somehow, like when Dean was a Vampire? Will we see him again, helping out the brothers, especially now Legit was cancelled, and DJ Qualls schedule is freed up a bit? I'd just like to see him a bit more, especially after being touted as the new Bobby in Season 8, and not appearing again after. Just be nice for them to have a Hunter pal, like him, separate to Sherrif Jody, Woman of Letters Charlie, or Angel Cas.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/10/07/su...r/#more-188406

An interview with showrunner Jeremy Carvery, on the Season 10 premiere, upcoming witch and more.

BANNED

Ok. Seeing Crowley get knocked down a peg never gets old

BANNED

So from what I'm gathering, human Dean is more of a monster than Deanmon? Who is pretty much a poser who talks a big game but doesn't act on it.

BANNED

Also I'm getting the vibe the series is out of gas in the ideas department. The Deanmon Arc is a waste and Castiel's story arc is going nowhere. It's almost as if they have no idea where to take the series at this point

Could not disagree more.

This is the happiest I have been in a while.