Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 333940414243

Thread: Supernatural

Incredible Member

I hate that Chuck went from being willing to sacrifice himself to stop Amara to being a dick who is ready to destroy it all because he's bored but, I really enjoyed the last episode and can't wait for the last season. I like how all of the monsters the guys put down are being released and they'll have to find a way to fight against God himself to put it all right. It will definitely be an interesting season.

Quote Originally Posted by Talon1load View Post
    I hate that Chuck went from being willing to sacrifice himself to stop Amara to being a dick who is ready to destroy it all because he's bored but, I really enjoyed the last episode and can't wait for the last season. I like how all of the monsters the guys put down are being released and they'll have to find a way to fight against God himself to put it all right. It will definitely be an interesting season.
    I'd say that the assumption that what's in blue was on the level is unlikely based on what we now know.

Incredible Member

It seems unlikely now but was clearly shown in previous seasons. They’ve now changed the character to fit a new storyline. It’s not bad but I liked how they had previously ended his arc.

Fantastic Member TriggerWarning's Avatar

Kinda fitting that the last season is shaping up to be the Winchesters vs God. Ever since they introduced angels and Satan they've struggled to one up the prior big bad. So its fitting that they'll finish with the biggest big bad of them all.

And while I didn't make the connection on watching I'm in total agreement with those of you seeing the Preacher vibes in the storyline.

So THIS is what it takes to bring back Adam? Being the final season? So if it ended on season 25, we wouldn't have seen him again till season season 25? :/

Source 1, source 2.