Page 45 of 51 FirstFirst ... 35414243444546474849 ... LastLast

Thread: Supernatural

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    but return too; dead not is problem
    That was what I was wondering.

With them wrapping things up, it's not like it's impossible that they would find a way to fit "Original Recipe..." Charlie in.

Ackles, who revealed some themes to the final two episodes that the SPN Family should keep in mind. According to the actor, the 19th episode "feels kind of like the season finale for 15" while the 20th episode "feels like the series finale." Hmmm… there's a way to look at that in a positive and negative light. Positive: the last episode gives everyone a chance to decompress, break bread over any bad feelings, and set a foundation for the Winchesters' future. Negative: we get all of that, but it comes with a huge funeral because a major name buys it in a big way in the 19th episode.

Whatever the end result ends up being, Ackles revealed that it will be different than what was originally planned back in March and that they'll be able to speak more about that after the episodes air: "There have been some adjustments made from the scripts that we were going to shoot in March to the scripts that we're shooting now. We've had to accommodate a pandemic."

https://bleedingcool.com/tv/supernat...cript-changes/

Ackles, who revealed some themes to the final two episodes that the SPN Family should keep in mind. According to the actor, the 19th episode "feels kind of like the season finale for 15" while the 20th episode "feels like the series finale." Hmmm… there's a way to look at that in a positive and negative light. Positive: the last episode gives everyone a chance to decompress, break bread over any bad feelings, and set a foundation for the Winchesters' future. Negative: we get all of that, but it comes with a huge funeral because a major name buys it in a big way in the 19th episode.

Whatever the end result ends up being, Ackles revealed that it will be different than what was originally planned back in March and that they'll be able to speak more about that after the episodes air: "There have been some adjustments made from the scripts that we were going to shoot in March to the scripts that we're shooting now. We've had to accommodate a pandemic."

https://bleedingcool.com/tv/supernat...cript-changes/
    I remember that Jensen and Jared both wanted their characters to die in the series finale, but I don't know if that will actually be in the script or not.

Ultimate Member

Though you could say that they'd been there and done that...for a good long while I've thought that they should win big and then there's a party planned or something along those lines only to have Sam and Dean not show up and everybody wonder where they are, then the camera would switch to them sitting in the car and Dean would ask Sam if he'd found anything and Sam would offer up some demon or monster a few states away and Dean would admit that it was good enough and they'd race off into the night with the theme music playing...

Ep 19 they win against Chuck, Ep 20 seems like a resolution only for Amara to take revenge in the 11th hour?

That's what's weird about their plan, they don't factor in Amara at all. The boys nor Death.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    Ep 19 they win against Chuck, Ep 20 seems like a resolution only for Amara to take revenge in the 11th hour?

That's what's weird about their plan, they don't factor in Amara at all. The boys nor Death.
    Honestly, it seems like Amara only tolerates Chuck because she has to at this point. I think she would get along much better with her grand nephew anyway.

In the Finale 19/20 Jake Abel (Adam Milligan)/Michael return; Winchester/Castiel/Michael/Jack vs God

https://www.cbr.com/supernatural-cas...week-shooting/

The CW drama ceased filming in March, along with many other television productions. Supernatural was forced to reschedule the final episodes for Oct. 8 of this year, with the series finale scheduled for Nov. 19. For Supernatural, there are a total of seven episodes left, two of which were filmed before the shutdown. Filming for the remaining five episodes began on Aug. 18.

It'll be the end of an era. Supernatural was the last show that carried over from the WB network

The promo picks up with an ominous narration from Death herself: "I just watched a whole planet burn alive," she tells the Winchester brothers. "God will be back soon. It could be today; it could be tomorrow. But when he comes, there won't be a moment to waste."
    As the Winchesters' final fight grows even more dire, Jack grapples with his destiny. "I'm supposed to kill God, but I need to complete a final ritual," he warns. Meanwhile, God laughs off their attempt to stop him, scoffing, "I control space and time. They think they can kill me?"

Chuck wearing a red blazer now is a little on the nose, but I guess that's the point.

Supernatural 15x17 Unity return Emily Swallow as Darkness (too God rob benedict and Uriel angel return)

------------------------------------
    more pic
    And Darkness ?? in Winchester/Death/Shadow/Jack/Castiel vs God

So...

- A Penultimate Episode That Wraps The Current "Arc"

- A Final Episode That Sounds Like It Could Be Something Of An Epilogue

Anyone else see that, and think "Man, Lifting From Preacher One Last Time..."?