Page 46 of 51 FirstFirst ... 36424344454647484950 ... LastLast

Thread: Supernatural

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    So...

- A Penultimate Episode That Wraps The Current "Arc"

- A Final Episode That Sounds Like It Could Be Something Of An Epilogue

Anyone else see that, and think "Man, Lifting From Preacher One Last Time..."?
    So you're gonna derail the thread one last time with "How its similar to Preacher!"? Sigh. Go for it, no one wants to talk about the actual show anyway maybe they'll talk about that.

Well...

https://tvline.com/2020/09/08/supern...val-season-16/

Supernatural's Jensen Ackles Expands Upon 'Possibility' of Revival — Plus, Bruce Campbell as John Winchester?!
    Ackles also dropped a fun bit of trivia about the almost-casting of Dean and Sam’s dad, John Winchester. Because Jeffrey Dean Morgan was only 12 years older than his eldest TV son when he played the role in the pilot flashbacks, the producers wanted a different actor to portray the character when he came back into the story. “They actually went out to [Evil Dead vet] Bruce Campbell to play Present-Day Dad,” Ackles revealed. “That was the only person that they wanted. Ultimately, they couldn’t make it happen, whether it was [because of] schedule or whatever. So they kind of threw their hands up in the air, and they’re like, ‘Well, maybe we can just age Jeff up and have him come back and play an older version of himself.'”

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    Good read. This wouldn't be an issue if CW wasn't hellbent on not having any spinoffs. We should be on Spinoff #2 or #3 by now. But a good five year rest then a reboot, I can see that happening. Preferably on another network...

I'm annoyed that the UK is a year behind in the seasons and I'm sure that the finale will be spoilt from the very moment it is broadcast. So basically we will have to avoid any forums or Web news until it is aired here in the UK.
    Hail Hydra!

Amara Team Up

Now the big question; Amara clearly changed while Chuck did not. Does Amara get on board with the Winchesters to take down Chuck and put her grand-nephew in his place?

Well, that's certainly one way to bring the show back. Kind of hoped she would stay on, but it was still a good episode. Episodes like this, and ones where they have to go into extremely haunted places to clear out ghosts or whatnot are my favorite. Simply for how absurd it can be at times.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Well, that's certainly one way to bring the show back. Kind of hoped she would stay on, but it was still a good episode. Episodes like this, and ones where they have to go into extremely haunted places to clear out ghosts or whatnot are my favorite. Simply for how absurd it can be at times.
    It was a pretty solid way to come back.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Amara Team Up

Last Holiday (14) Its revealed that Billie confirmed that Amara must be killed along with God.

Amara Guest Starring in 15x15 and 15x17

That took an unexpected turn at the end.

For a show that is as many episodes in as this one?

Tonight's was a really solid episode. Even more so when a lot of it had to fit into the "Flashback..." format.

Typical. I have a perfect score of ZERO when guessing what will happen next. The ONE TIME I keep it to myself instead of post it here? It comes true. Sigh.