Page 6 of 43 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 636

Thread: Supernatural

  1. #76
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    1,480

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 5Eyes View Post
    I've been trying to think of what would make a good spin-off, 1st I thought of following the Golem story but their just only so much you can do with that storyline, then a new beginning of a new group of Men Of Letters but that would be hard to pull off without involving Dean and Sam .. then I was thinking about following a new Prophet or a Castiel spin off but I think that would get tiresome quickly .. Charlie storyline seems to be the most viable.. I cant think of any other spin-off that might work
    For me the Charlie thing would be terrible. I don't dislike her, but I would not want an entire series based around her. There are plenty of other routes to go with this show when it comes to a spin off. It sucks Bloodlines was not picked up, but the network has still said they are open to other spin off's in the future, which means we'll probably at least see one more back door pilot next season.

    They have plenty to work with. They could go the route of doing a show that focuses on Samuel Colt or something. Or a show that focuses on a young John Winchester hunting monsters and slowly piecing together what Azazel was trying to do with Sam, etc. They could go the magic route, there are a variety of magical characters that could prove interesting to have a series involving them or something. Patrick the witch comes to mind, haven't seen him in a long time.

    It's also possible for them to do a Men of Letters type thing without Sam and Dean..what if Sam and Dean die in the series finale or something? Or it otherwise shows them passing on their fortress, etc. to the next generation of hunters. There is a whole lot with men of letters they could do, they wouldn't specifically need Sam and Dean around. Especially since they really are not like the Men of Letters exactly. They are more hunters then anything else. Maybe Sam might of fit with them, but Dean? I honestly wouldn't of seen him fitting in with the group..or at least, as we saw them portrayed back in the 1950's, etc.
    Last edited by Surtur; 05-09-2014 at 04:48 PM.

  2. #77
    Currently MagSeven
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    397

    Default

    *blade to throat
    "Ain't no other men like me"

    With that, I dub Blade Possessed Dean Winchester as WOLVERDEAN.

    Continue your discussion.

  3. #78
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    1,480

    Default

    Sam's attitude is starting to wear a bit thin on me. His speech at the beginning of this episode made no sense. His bitching at Dean about wanting to take the blade, saying they should "save it for the big boss fight" but the problem there is you don't always know when it is going to happen. Castiel is calling on them for a reason, probably to do with angels and Metatron, which means it is possible they might encounter Metatron, so if Sam feels they should save the blade for Crowley or Metatron..why shouldn't they bring it with?

  4. #79
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,418

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Surtur View Post
    Sam's attitude is starting to wear a bit thin on me. His speech at the beginning of this episode made no sense. His bitching at Dean about wanting to take the blade, saying they should "save it for the big boss fight" but the problem there is you don't always know when it is going to happen. Castiel is calling on them for a reason, probably to do with angels and Metatron, which means it is possible they might encounter Metatron, so if Sam feels they should save the blade for Crowley or Metatron..why shouldn't they bring it with?
    While Dean was...a little unhinged I do agree with most of his viewpoints. Sam, at the very least, should have at least offered to keep the blade with him instead of leaving it at the base. And when the time comes Sam gives the blade to Dean.

  5. #80
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,418

    Default

    Man heaven in Supernatural must really suck when you have some angels that would prefer remaining on earth than go back to heaven.

  6. #81
    Senior Member Holacik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    599

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Surtur View Post
    Sam's attitude is starting to wear a bit thin on me. His speech at the beginning of this episode made no sense. His bitching at Dean about wanting to take the blade, saying they should "save it for the big boss fight" but the problem there is you don't always know when it is going to happen. Castiel is calling on them for a reason, probably to do with angels and Metatron, which means it is possible they might encounter Metatron, so if Sam feels they should save the blade for Crowley or Metatron..why shouldn't they bring it with?
    It made a lot of sense Dean is starting to become more and more unhinged. The power is corrupting him and the more he uses it the worse he gets. The end of the ep proves that.

  7. #82
    Formerly Oblivion87 Scholar87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    54

    Default

    So are Reapers supposed to be a type of Angel now? If that's the case they should have made it little more clear.

  8. #83
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    837

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scholar87 View Post
    So are Reapers supposed to be a type of Angel now? If that's the case they should have made it little more clear.
    They are called the Angel of Death.

    I wonder when they'll finally declare that God is either dead, 'left the building' or been trapped somewhere for centuries. Can't think of any other reason for him to be sitting on the sidelines through all this.

  9. #84
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,418

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Toreador View Post
    They are called the Angel of Death.

    I wonder when they'll finally declare that God is either dead, 'left the building' or been trapped somewhere for centuries. Can't think of any other reason for him to be sitting on the sidelines through all this.
    Other than being an A-Hole. But yeah if God is held captive somewhere then it has to take some big time supernatural player to be able to achieve that.

  10. #85
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    1,480

    Default

    I have to say this finale disappointed me. It was good, but it felt like it should of been the episode prior to the finale, instead of the finale.

    Quote Originally Posted by Holacik View Post
    It made a lot of sense Dean is starting to become more and more unhinged. The power is corrupting him and the more he uses it the worse he gets. The end of the ep proves that.
    Yeah, but Dean is one dude. Honestly, I wouldn't care if he went unhinged, Metatron needs to be taken out and honestly not doing so merely to spare Dean's mental health is utterly insane. Metatron is far too smart and the other angels are FAR too stupid. He will easily manipulate them all, and the world is going to suffer. Don't prolong that because a single dude is a little axe crazy. What you do is after he ganks Metatron you slap the shit out of Dean, take the blade away, and toss him into a panic room for a while like him and Bobby did to dry Sam out from demon blood. I'm sure the men of letters base has such a room.
    Last edited by Surtur; 05-15-2014 at 10:36 AM.

  11. #86
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,418

    Default

    Uh that episode wasn't the season finale. The next episode is

  12. #87
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    1,480

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    Uh that episode wasn't the season finale. The next episode is
    Okay, I guess that makes more sense. I guess I was used to seasons having 22 episodes. I did find it extremely strange they'd end on that note.

  13. #88
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,418

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Surtur View Post
    Okay, I guess that makes more sense. I guess I was used to seasons having 22 episodes. I did find it extremely strange they'd end on that note.
    They even announced next weeks episode after the episode ended

  14. #89
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    1,480

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    They even announced next weeks episode after the episode ended
    That explains it then, I don't watch the episodes on tv and am never able to see the previews for the next episodes. Though I'd wonder why the CW gave this show 23 episodes, but most of their other shows got 22 this season.

  15. #90
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,418

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Surtur View Post
    That explains it then, I don't watch the episodes on tv and am never able to see the previews for the next episodes. Though I'd wonder why the CW gave this show 23 episodes, but most of their other shows got 22 this season.
    It happens sometimes. Most of the time a series would get an extra episode or have less than their usual numbered episode.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •