Default Earth 2 Wonder Woman Action Figure - design by Jae Lee

Very pretty

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

I'm not the biggest fan of Jae Lee's art but these figures look very nice. My only complaint is that Wonder Woman's hair looks greasy and limp. I think it's great that the Earth 2 Wonder Woman is getting a 2nd figure from DC Collectibles. Now - where's my Fury figure?
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

Incredible Member

WW is the best looking of the four. I agree that the BM/SM capes are cool, but facially, they both look possessed/undead.

I LOVE Wonder Woman's figure

IDK Why Catwoman have an exchangable head made me laugh.

But yeah, IA with Frank, Superman looks cool, but his facial features and those eyes make him look kinda like a zombie.

BANNED

The girls are nice, but the guys are horrible! They look chafed, like they have some kind or weird stretch marks or something. It's gross. I don't like Batman's cape either and Frank was right about the undead faces.

Wonder Woman is awesome though.

Jae Lee's art reminds me of the old school Final Fantasy art, and I always thought that didn't translate well to 3D, which is part of the reason they went with another artist once the series went 3D. The WW figure looks pretty good, and the cape action is great, but there's still a bit of weirdness about this that I can't quite get around.

WW and Catwoman look great. Batman and Superman...eh i dunno. i'll decide when i see em in person.