Default The Matrix Chamber.

Why didn't post crises Superman use the Matrix chamber to have a child with Lois?

Man of Steel Superman/Bryneman was sent to eath as a fetus in the matrix/birthing chamber, he was literally born on earth. With the Matrix chamber he had the means to create offspring with the DNA of another exactly as he was created instead of risking the life of the possibly human mother throgh a natural birth. Why did he not do so? If it could save his genes from death surly it could insure their survival unto the next generation.

I'm at least a C-Lister! exile001's Avatar

Also, I believe it was taken over and used as Hank Henshaw's vessel when he left Earth the first time? It became his Cyborg body, allowing him to replicate Kryptonian DNA, Kal's specifically, for his flesh.
    "Has Sariel summoned you here, Azrael? Have you come to witness the miracle of your brethren arriving on Earth?"

"I WILL MIX THE ASHES OF YOUR BONES WITH SALT AND USE THEM TO ENSURE THE EARTH THE TEMPLARS TILLED NEVER BEARS FRUIT AGAIN!"

"*sigh* I hoped it was for the miracle."

Dan Watters' Azrael was incredible, a constant delight and perhaps too good for this world (but not the Forth). For the love of St. Dumas, DC, give us more!!!

BANNED