Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Spectacular Member

just wait and see,the next issue

Quote Originally Posted by BlackFeath View Post
    spoilers:
    In true he did it while she was flying and carrying him and she was distracted, not even looking at him, so, ok, I could have understood that (also since she was mind-controlled, and it was later said she was a bit slower than usually), if it wasn't that he did that just mere seconds after his head had been smashed into the wall u.u Not even dazed by that? Already in action? Come on u.u
    end of spoilers
    Yeah he should have been knocked out.

So are the fights delusions or something or was something wrong with the League? From what I saw at the very least WW and Arthur are acting strange.

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    So are the fights delusions or something or was something wrong with the League? From what I saw at the very least WW and Arthur are acting strange.
    Well, spoilers:
    or Joker is controlling all of them someway, or it is all an illusion of Bruce. It's still not clear
    end of spoilers
    "Sometimes, it's best not to be who we are...but who we aspire to be". (Wonder Woman, Wonder Woman #23)

Gotcha.

Wouldn't mind see Capullo do some Justice League in the future.

BANNED

I appreciate that they made it sound very difficult to put together this gambit. Looking for the lasso on the Black Market for months (I don't doubt it exists. Madame Xanadu needs to eat). And the Flash thing. The time lapse page when Flash is entering was awesome.

Astonishing Member

smh that fight was a mess. That scene where Diana smashed his face into the ground should have killed him. Ironically Superman wrecked him by hitting him hard which Diana could have just as easily done but didn't for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by brettc1 View Post
    I just love it when the power-houses tell Bruce he hasn't got a chance. It makes his inevitable victory over them that much more humiliating.
    Does it hurt your pride?
    Last edited by The World; 10-08-2014 at 07:51 PM.
    Rules are for lesser men, Charlie - Grand Pa Joe ~ Willy Wonka & Chocolate Factory

Leave it to Bruce Wayne to acquire the heretofore unknown and unheard of "Lasso of Lies" or whatever the term was that Snyder used in BATMAN #35.

Capullo does draw a fantastic Wonder Woman though.

They LAUGHED at my theory SteveGus's Avatar

Buying a relic off off the magical black market that is apparently designed just to trump the lasso?

Sounds like a magical spell to render Circe powerless.

Bat-god...nananana-nana-nana-nana
    It also illustrates the problem of magic in comic books, and why fantasy science is better. Magic is just an open invitation to pull something out of your ... sleeve. What can't Zatanna do? Ray guns and missiles and lasers have at least some rootedness in physics that make their fantastic versions more satisfying.

(Dr. Strange is the exception that tests the rule. Dr. Strange has a repertoire of established spells and gadgets that give some consistency to his abilities. Magic wielding Batman does not.)

At least it breaks Trinity War, a good thing.
    "At what point do we say, 'You're mucking with our myths'?" - Harlan Ellison

A reminder - this is a Preview thread. For full discussion of the entire issue, please find or start a thread marked with Spoilers.

Thanks
    Gaelforce
    WonderAdmin
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES - Ignorance of the rules is no excuse!

Honestly, I think that is some of the worst writing for Batman ever.

Genius level intellect, and his plan is to just bull through Wonder Woman barehanded?

Sorry, Mr Rucka. Epic fail.
    He...he threw a batarang! Hahahahaha.