Default New Heroes Appreciation Thread

I wanted to show some appreciation for the new guys! People who haven't established themselves yet, fresh faces, new characters that haven't had a big enough impact to warrant their own thread, etc.Who are your favorite new characters of this year? Who would you like to see make a bigger splash next year? Who do you think WILL make a bigger splash next year?
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

The Silencer, Sideways, Fuerza, Firebrand, Warcry and Deep-Dweller are the ones who pops to my head. I also very much like Brimstone and Damage but they aren't exactly pure heroes (especially the former).

I think that Sideways will play a major role in next year's summer event, since he has everything to be tied to it (Snyder event affecting the Multiverse, with him having Multiversal powers, friend with a Superman, a whole troupe of Dark Multiverse's characters and a successor of the Monitors, etc.). Hopefully, the Unexpected will also play a part.

I also prays that Bendis will use Abnett's Leviathan in his upcoming arc, since it would fit with it real well, but if he doesn't, I can see The Silencer heading to limbo.