Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Choos View Post
    I can't say bust (since I will see it regardless) but hell yeah Fin Fang Foom should be a must for the next movie!
    I want it to happen out of curiosity to see if they could do a live action adaptation of it justice.

I can't say bust (since I will see it regardless) but hell yeah Fin Fang Foom should be a must for the next movie!
    Living Laser or bust. C'mon, like the Extremis peeps, be a fun challenge for the armoured up Tony, depending on the type of armour he uses.

Could be fun, yeah. And Ezekiel could be insane, good and nice tie to the 1st.

Amazing Member

If Marvel can get away with a walking tree and a talking raccoon in a mostly unknown and unproven movie before it came out, they can roll the dice with an evil space dragon, especially if it's in an Iron Man movie starring RDJ whose a known commodity.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dirge View Post
    If Marvel can get away with a walking tree and a talking raccoon in a mostly unknown and unproven movie before it came out, they can roll the dice with an evil space dragon, especially if it's in an Iron Man movie starring RDJ whose a known commodity.
    It will also be something different when compared to his usual threats.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    It will also be something different when compared to his usual threats.
    For the most part I've enjoyed all the Iron Man movies but it's time for something other than a corrupt executive or another armor wearing baddie

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dirge View Post
    For the most part I've enjoyed all the Iron Man movies but it's time for something other than a corrupt executive or another armor wearing baddie
    Quoted For Truth. I think the reason people were disappointed about the twist in IM3 was because Mandarin was definitely something we haven't seen in a IM movie in awhile. He was a refreshing change. Then they went back to the same old formula.

BANNED

Yeah the movie has flaws, Tony's alcoholism being used as comedy for one, but it also has some good things that make it pretty tolerable. And no need to get all up in arms. I was asking why you felt the opposite of what the guy you responded to felt. Like how you were asking why he liked the movie. Since, you know, this is a place where we discuss movies
    I'm not all up in arms, but every other time I ask someone something it seems like you pop up to ask me why I care, your tell me someone is entitled to their opinion. And you weren't asking me the opposite, you asked me why I should care. And then you asked if I think it's a crime that he like Iron Man 2 better than the others. Those two questions aren't really the same as asking why someone doesn't think Iron Man 2 is the best Iron Man movie.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by cheetah View Post
    Have they said that magic doesn't exist in this verse. Loki and Odin's abilities are clearly magical and I think the only people who have referred to them as aliens are scientists, people who focus on hard logic and facts.
    They name drop Dr.strange in Cap2 so yes magic is in the Moive verse

Extraordinary Member

Or a good movie. But I think it boils down to the controversy. Which I consider a big double standard since RDJ doesn't have a squeaky clean rep himself
    Also If Mel didn't' help RDJ in 2003 then RDJ would not be where he is today.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Deadxman View Post
    Then again they did name drop him but until I see Dr.Strange actually introduce legit magic I'll just consider the possibility that Marvel will cop-out and say his magic is from some alien tech or something.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Knight View Post
    Probably mainly the controversy and if not that, then the kind of films they associate him with, rather than the kind that's Iron Man.

And they might look on him more as an actor, or action star, then director.

As for the Iron Man thing, probably had their fill, for the moment, or comics, with animated shows, videogame stuff and a few films, like IM, TA, TIH etc. Not as much so as Wolverine, but, might be a bit much at the moment.

Like, after the way Iron Man 3 closed, nothing to do with quality, really, I felt it was a good way to end the trilogy/series/take a break, what have you, but I'm warming a little bit more to a 4th myself, after time. Long as it isn't too soon from now, and get a nice mix, along with him, Thor etc, I'd be happy.

Bring on Scott Lang, Stephen Strange and Peter Quill.

My guess would be they just don't like him as a person...which is cool, but they aren't be asked to hang out with the guy. I'm not the biggest fan of all his stuff, but he's a pretty great director, if he did do a Marvel movie he very well could be the best director to do a Marvel movie. It would be pretty damn interesting to see he could do inside of a big studio production like a Iron Man movie. It isn't often we even get directors of his caliber doing studio stuff like this anymore.

He's been directing since the '90s, and had one of the most talked about movie of the '90s and the 2000s. I guess that could be possible, but I would be kind of shocked if someone didn't really see him as a director at this point.

Has there been a Iron Man show or video game in years?

I don't see any reason to even look at these Marvel movies as trying to do a trilogy. I haven't seen the last Iron Man movie, but we did know that wasn't doing to be the end of his Iron Man, since that character was going to be in the new Avengers movie.

We're getting those other guys anyways.
    Last edited by simbob4000; 10-07-2014 at 02:43 PM.

Just a brief and friendly reminder to everyone to keep the conversation on the straight and narrow.

~~Gordon

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Deadxman View Post
    Unless they do like Thor and say it's just science you don't get.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by simbob4000 View Post
    Unless they do like Thor and say it's just science you don't get.
    Pretty much my prediction

Fictional Computer Hacker August_Gorman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SupaHood View Post
    No he isn't . Do you have a REAL reason why you don't want another one ?
    Yeah he is bro. He ate all the cereal out of my cupboard just ten minutes ago.
    ____

Currently Reading: The Amazing Spider-Man, Attack On Titan, Fight Club 2, On Guard We Stand, Ultimate End
    ____

Gus Gorman: "Hey, man!"
    Lorelei Ambrosia: "That's his last name. He likes to be called Superman."