BANNED

Default Question about Futures end ?

ok I like to ask about the dc series Futures End. Is it the real future of the dc universe or is it another side universe like marvel's Age of Apocalypse ?

Quote Originally Posted by kid_omega_prime View Post
    ok I like to ask about the dc series Futures End. Is it the real future of the dc universe or is it another side universe like marvel's Age of Apocalypse ?
    It's actually the future of Marvel comics cleverly disguised to look as if it's about My Little Pony.

(Real sort-of answer: it's a possible future that may or may not partly or completely happen at some point. Look, DC can't even figure out the past . . . do you expect them to spell out the actual future and FORCE all writers into that scenario sometime in the next five years?)

From what i understand of it... would have to be a possible future, one of many possible future outcomes as i don't think a future would be definitive or absolute as such if we're talking about linear time perception which i think this is. If it wasn't linear time perception then that could be something different altogether. That would be more something along the lines of the future currently exists, as does the past and the present without a linear basis or fixed point.
    Last edited by SXVA; 10-07-2014 at 04:51 PM.

one of many possible futures