Page 654 of 827 FirstFirst ... 154554604644650651652653654655656657658664704754 ... LastLast
Results 9,796 to 9,810 of 12392
    Fantastic Member

I don't so many people on Tumblr hate Ralph so much it's ridiculous I'm glad that he's becoming a series regular both because I like Ralph and out of pure spite because of how angry it will make them ha

Ralph is a good addition but the show isn't good with long term planning so hopefully they have something interesting planned. Him and Barry working together as PIs would have been cool.

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Cool. Which means we see more of Iris and Wally's little sister and step-mom, along with the newest team Flash member (who may have a part in the crossover, and find his future Sue Dibney).
    According to a youtuber whose channel deals in show chatter and rumors n such, says they are out for a Sue who will clash with Ralph. Assuming that would be the future Sue Dibny.

I await the awkward scenes where she calls Barry and Iris, Dad and Mom. Not to mention calling Joe "Grandpa".

Retired

If Barry could grow up with Iris, living in the same house in the same family, and still develop feelings for her--what hope has Nora, who he has never met, yet is now full grown and absolutely lovely.

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    If Barry could grow up with Iris, living in the same house in the same family, and still develop feelings for her--what hope has Nora, who he has never met, yet is now full grown and absolutely lovely.
    I have to assume Barry wouldn't have felt the same way about Iris had she actually been his sister by blood.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Quote Originally Posted by The Darknight Detective View Post
    I have to assume Barry wouldn't have felt the same way about Iris had she actually been his sister by blood.
    It also would've made it much weirder when Joe shipped them together (I mean, it was still kind of weird to begin with, but still) .

BANNED

I have to assume his feelings for Iris aren't just physical, either.

I was fine with Barry seeing Joe as a father figure, because he was and is, but the second Joe called him son and Barry returned that with dad, they dug themselves a big hole. It got even bigger when Iris was all over Barry on the couch to stick it to her dad when she knows that her father sees Barry as his kid. I know she and Barry don't view each other as brother and sister, but they both share the same dad, more or less.

Quote Originally Posted by AJBopp View Post
    I have to assume his feelings for Iris aren't just physical, either.
    I agree, AJ.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    I was fine with Barry seeing Joe as a father figure, because he was and is, but the second Joe called him son and Barry returned that with dad, they dug themselves a big hole. It got even bigger when Iris was all over Barry on the couch to stick it to her dad when she knows that her father sees Barry as his kid. I know she and Barry don't view each other as brother and sister, but they both share the same dad, more or less.
    As long as Barry wasn't adopted by Joe, IMO, I don't see a problem with how things turned out.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    Barry sees him as a father figure, but he also loves his biological dad and was in regular contact with him. More than that, Joe handled Barry's relationship with his dad carefully, so Barry has two dads

Incredible Member

As long as Barry wasn't adopted by Joe, IMO, I don't see a problem with how things turned out.
    There are not any legal, biological or cultural issues for Barry and Iris loving each other and being married, or I think so. It's just that sometimes it feels weird, like that time Joe said "my son and my daughter are getting married, I'm so happy". Wally even said that he was Barry's brother.

There ¡s even a joke about the therapist asking Barry if he wants to talk about how does he feel about getting married with his sister XD

Quote Originally Posted by Jovos2099 View Post
    I don't so many people on Tumblr hate Ralph so much it's ridiculous I'm glad that he's becoming a series regular both because I like Ralph and out of pure spite because of how angry it will make them ha
    I'm not the biggest fan of the actor...I hope he tones it down a bit and stops being a Jim Carrey knockoff.