Page 725 of 827 FirstFirst ... 225625675715721722723724725726727728729735775825 ... LastLast
Results 10,861 to 10,875 of 12392

They mentioned Gorilla City being on Earth-Prime now. Wasn't that on Earth-2?

Is it possible that Earth-2 was folded in and Harry and Jesse are alive and they just don't know it?

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

David Ramsey still being the straight man to the super stuff is glorious. His reaction to the idea of Barry speeding him to the island, the pills and him saying 'what you got' with a mouthful of motion sickness pills, hilarity.

And is Sad Sack Cisco finally gone from The Flash? Please let it be so. Granted it's probably just for a couple episodes, but I can dream.
    Last edited by KabutoRyder; 02-05-2020 at 08:23 AM.

Astonishing Member David Walton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Midnighter View Post
    They mentioned Gorilla City being on Earth-Prime now. Wasn't that on Earth-2?

Is it possible that Earth-2 was folded in and Harry and Jesse are alive and they just don't know it?
    Possibly, but it seems to be implied that there's only one iteration of every possible individual post-Crisis. So Earth Prime got Nash instead of Harry.

I do wonder how Cisco has an audio recording of Harry, since technically it shouldn't exist post-Crisis and he only knows of Harry because Martian Manhunter restored his pre-Crisis memories.

Quote Originally Posted by David Walton View Post
    Possibly, but it seems to be implied that there's only one iteration of every possible individual post-Crisis. So Earth Prime got Nash instead of Harry.

I do wonder how Cisco has an audio recording of Harry, since technically it shouldn't exist post-Crisis and he only knows of Harry because Martian Manhunter restored his pre-Crisis memories.
    Jesse might have survived given she didn't have a counterpart, although she might not remember Earth-2.

Barry's parents being dead might have inadvertently saved the Garrick's.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Jesse might have survived given she didn't have a counterpart, although she might not remember Earth-2.
    I guess she'd have a different father? She's also a speedster, which means they could say something like she was trapped in the speed force during COIE and saved from Earth 2's destruction.

Barry's parents being dead might have inadvertently saved the Garrick's.
    You know, I was kind of hoping that Post-Crisis would find a way to save Barry's parents and the Garricks. I know they'd have to be played by different actors now but I'm fine with that.

BANNED

Earth Prime must be strongly separated from the other Earths.

While I suspect the multiverse only has limited amount of Earths and not named in order.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Earth Prime must be strongly separated from the other Earths.

While I suspect the multiverse only has limited amount of Earths and not named in order.
    I am curious, why is Cisco unaware of the multiverse still existing in some form? And is this a potential plot point down the line?

BANNED

The new multiverse operates by different rules. Might be the Bleed.

The new Multiverse seems to be more gimmicky than anything. I mean, I don't see the Arrowverse crossing over with any of the new Earths anytime soon.

BANNED

The new Multiverse is better. And the old one became comedy gag for Wells. Those new Earths exist to say where the other tv shows and few movies verses are.

Plus Earth 2 is actually Earth 2 now.

Incredible Member

I guess she'd have a different father? She's also a speedster, which means they could say something like she was trapped in the speed force during COIE and saved from Earth 2's destruction.

You know, I was kind of hoping that Post-Crisis would find a way to save Barry's parents and the Garricks. I know they'd have to be played by different actors now but I'm fine with that.
    May be Jay & Henry and Nora & Joan are twins now

I am curious, why is Cisco unaware of the multiverse still existing in some form? And is this a potential plot point down the line?
    The only way Cisco would be able to sense it is if he was Vibe again. Brainiac 5 wasn't able to detect the Multiverse at all with his technology.

Barry might have an inkling that there's still a Multiverse since he met another Flash after the Anti-Monitor destroyed everything, but I doubt he's mentioned it to anyone.

This was a bit of a change of pace. Iris had the A plot, so was Cisco the B story and Barry the C? I wasn't clocking screentime, but it felt that way. Iris was great here, and Cisco and Barry got to mourn in their own ways. It's just a shame with this new intro, we don't get Cecile or Ralph and Joe was only in one scene.

Looks like they finally got Dr. Light's nationality right! Hopefully she'll become a good guy after this. I'm looking forward to seeing this new Mirror Master.

Diggle bringing Oliver's mask to Barry felt like...giving him a fallen soldier's armor...or dog tags.

Quote Originally Posted by The Darknight Detective View Post
    I think I'm going to miss the latest version(s) of Wells that we usually got every new season the most.
    Me too. Harry was my favorite, but only barely edging out HR. I guess they couldn't have lasted the entire series. Sort of like Arrow eventually losing their flashback arcs every season, Flash loses its alternate Wellses.

Poor Jitters. Only just re-opens and it's already getting robbed and thrashed...
    Why is Jitters such a target anyway? Even when they're busy, it's not like they have that much cash to take, and no one cares about stealing their raw materials.

Did anyone else get a good look at the map of Earth Prime and the Post-Crisis timeline? National City is surprisingly closer to Star City then it is Metropolis, and Freeland is right below Metropolis (which I found a nice nod to how Black Lightning originated from Metropolis' Suicide Slum in the comics). Gotham is right in the middle.
    I'd love to see a screenshot of that! I always got the impression that National City and Metropolis were in different time zones, so that puts National City on the West Coast and Metropolis East? Shouldn't Gotham be on the coast?

Now would be a great time to bring in Johnny Quick! Jesse can actually be Jesse Chambers.

Maybe it is implied on The Flash there is only one iteration of every possible individual but on Supergirl there were several Brainiac 5's, including a female one, and on Batwoman both Alice and Beth exist.

While I miss him, Harry's story was concluded. There was really no where else to go with him. With Nash, he's got the guilt of knowing he helped destroy the Multiverse, and now he needs to atone.

As for Jessie- unless they are willing to recast her, we'll probably never see her again. The actress has a hit prime time TV show on one of the major networks, so she wouldn't be available to come back.

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    Maybe it is implied on The Flash there is only one iteration of every possible individual but on Supergirl there were several Brainiac 5's, including a female one, and on Batwoman both Alice and Beth exist.
    On Batwoman, they've also set up the problem that Beth and Alice can't both exist on Earth Prime, so it puts the idea out there that anyone who has a double, one or both could potentially die. Except- that didn't seem to be a problem at the bar on Supergirl. Which just drives me crazy.