Page 696 of 827 FirstFirst ... 196596646686692693694695696697698699700706746796 ... LastLast
Results 10,426 to 10,440 of 12392
    Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    Was anyone else really annoyed at Sherloque here? Nora was literally just about to tell everyone about Thawne, and Sherloque just barges in to make the big reveal. Honestly, that made me hate him even more than I already do.
    When you have been lying from the start you kind of lose the high ground. The way miss annoying is she would have tiptoed around what she had done anyway. Sherloque had no reason to think that after all the lies she was going to finally tell the truth.

Incredible Member Elegant Dreamer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bossace View Post
    Why didn’t grace just go back in time and stop her parents death?
    The giant hamster ball . .. I mean, Time Sphere, didn't have enough fuel to go back that far in time.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Elegant Dreamer View Post
    The giant hamster ball . .. I mean, Time Sphere, didn't have enough fuel to go back that far in time.
    lol. guess some things will never change even in the future.

Astonishing Member David Walton's Avatar

So, crazy theory that probably won't pan out:

What if Sherloque is a time-displaced Thawne who intentionally fooled himself into believing he was someone else ala "Total Recall" and gave himself the clues to figure it out?

Astonishing Member signalman112's Avatar

After Barry was betrayed by Wells/Thawne and Fake Jay Garrick/Hunter Zolmon/Zoom, Nora got what she deserved, a time out in the pipeline.

Quote Originally Posted by David Walton View Post
    So, crazy theory that probably won't pan out:

What if Sherloque is a time-displaced Thawne who intentionally fooled himself into believing he was someone else ala "Total Recall" and gave himself the clues to figure it out?
    Doubt simply due to all the ex-wives across the Multiverse.

Astonishing Member David Walton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    When you have been lying from the start you kind of lose the high ground. The way miss annoying is she would have tiptoed around what she had done anyway. Sherloque had no reason to think that after all the lies she was going to finally tell the truth.
    In all fairness, she's been depicted as having her heart in the right place but being naïve at times, and Barry knows this about her. There's no rational reason why Barry shouldn't hear her out at this point, especially given how much slack he tends to give even the worst villains.

In all fairness, she's been depicted as having her heart in the right place but being naïve at times, and Barry knows this about her. There's no rational reason why Barry shouldn't hear her out at this point, especially given how much slack he tends to give even the worst villains.
    Indeed. That's why Barry's extreme reaction seems so surprising. I mean, he even let Thawne go back at the end of Crisis on Earth X. And yet, presumably the reason he imprisons Nora without even given her a chance to explain herself is because he considers Thawne irredeemably evil or something, the exception to the 'there's good in everyone' rule.
    Last edited by Chris Lang; 03-22-2019 at 06:54 PM.

BANNED

he must also be experiencing a more personal feeling of betrayal as she is his family supposedly and yet she was in cahoots with the one man who was responsible for the death of her grandmother after whom she is named. he must have in that moment felt deeply angry with her. It also opens up the possibility that despite all the evidence she may not be their daughter but just be another dupe of thawne programmed to believe she was their daughter or something.he must be thinking that what if she is a rogue speedster trained by thawne to hurt him in worst ways than before so naturally he deposited her in the pipeline as any speedster once running amok is almost impossible to contain and it could be that he also was thinking that maybe she had hidden many other things from them and so overall it seemed a prudent response though it does feel jarring at that moment.

Barry has a blindspot for his mother. His daughter, whom he loves dearly, working with the man who killed said mother, yeah that might do it. He'll calm down and hear her out, but for Barry it was rational thing to do at the time, for Barry.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Lang View Post
    Indeed. That's why Barry's extreme reaction seems so surprising. I mean, he even let Thawne go back at the end of Crisis on Earth X. And yet, presumably the reason he imprisons Nora without even given her a chance to explain herself is because he considers Thawne irredeemably evil or something, the exception to the 'there's good in everyone' rule.
    What would have been the opposite of "let Thawne go" exactly? Given the time contraints they were under (storywise I mean) throwing him in a jail doesn't work and Barry isn't a killer. Even if he had time, as Thawne intimated he didn't know what Thawne was...remnant, real Thawne, alternate reality Thawne, etc. After Savitar he's cognizant of screwing with the timeline (the "let Thawne go" part I suppose), but if this was rolling around in his head when he threw Nora in the pipeline, for all he knows SHE'S the reason THAT particular Thawne is loose.

Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonly View Post
    It also opens up the possibility that despite all the evidence she may not be their daughter but just be another dupe of thawne programmed to believe she was their daughter or something.
    I thought this would prove the opposite, since we're dealing with legacies here (Ciccada's in Grace and now Nora's). Sins of the father and all. Family betrayal might be cliché but its good TV.

But hey we all have our theories. I'm still holding out hope we'll get Cobalt Blue as a villain for a season.

No Flash in New York tonight due to a Yankees game. I think they will show it Saturday.
    Don't know if it will be On Demand before that.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Ultimate Member

WTF? They're mad at Skylock for investigating but instantly come to Nora's defense?

Quote Originally Posted by Reservoir Dog View Post
    I like the white with gold. The face mask adds mystery without being too scary.

Mighty Member

Cool Nora flashback. She wasn't so annoying.