Page 771 of 827 FirstFirst ... 271671721761767768769770771772773774775781821 ... LastLast
Results 11,551 to 11,565 of 12392

Quote Originally Posted by The Darknight Detective View Post
    Hasn't there been a Flash movie in the works for almost as long as the show been on?
    Yes. People were pissed when Ezra was announced as the movie Flash on the same day the first week's ratings for the TV flash came out.

I don't buy that the CW is loosing interest in the Flash because of the movie at all. If anything, they are seeing the writing on the wall. Contracts are coming up, and more than just Tom and Carlos will probably want to leave to do something else.

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    Yes. People were pissed when Ezra was announced as the movie Flash on the same day the first week's ratings for the TV flash came out.

I don't buy that the CW is loosing interest in the Flash because of the movie at all. If anything, they are seeing the writing on the wall. Contracts are coming up, and more than just Tom and Carlos will probably want to leave to do something else.
    It's still the fourth most popular CW show this season, so they're not likely to part with it at the moment.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

The dialog about "really helping people in need" while the blimp was crashing sounded like it was written by a fifth grader.
    Can I steal $10 million and then work it off in the Mayors office?
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Mighty Member

Chilling end credit scene.

Yeah, that is a pretty short-notice way of telling your longtime friends and co-workers your leaving...on the very next day. I mean, I get there might not have been a time for it and it was difficult to say, but still. And I'm surprised they bought how fake that enthusiasm seemed.

CIMA? When Cisco mentions "cosmic" I wonder if that will pertain to something Green Lantern related.

It's weird when they write off Frost when we still have Caitlin, but I guess that's easier on Danielle.

Chesco was short-lived, but nice, and Cisco finally officially passes the baton and lab to Chester.

An end of an era certainly warrants a tour of all the old cool stuff from past seasons.

I won't miss Mecha-Vibe. OG!Vibe? Yeah. Mecha-Vibe? No.

So Rainbow Raider got hit with the Crisis "young and female" transformation like Turtle did, although I kind of liked this change better than Turtle. Not only was she stronger with her powers than OG!Rainbow Raider but she was definitely easier on the eyes, and the rainbow jacket is probably the closest we'll get to Raider's comic costume on this show. Although I guess the show couldn't do better than Roy G. Bivolo for a real name and just named her after Rainbow Raider's creators Carey Bates (admittedly Cary Bates into Carrie isn't that far a stretch).

And her villainous motivation was...basically distributing wealth to the needy? I mean, misguided and probably would have backfired terribly, but I can understand why Barry thought she was better off with community service instead of prison time. She was basically Hazard trying to use her powers to help people instead of herself.

Admittedly this episode would have been over in five seconds if Barry had just Meta-Cuffed her to begin with instead of trying to stop her the same way they did Bivolo, but at least he figured out the way to stop her in the end.

Ferris Air developed a stealth blimp? Good use of money, Carol .

The Flash was foiled...by laser cats.

Fitting that Cisco's final episode would be a fun one as he gets turned into a parody of himself and leads to The Flash breakdancing. That may not have been enough to save season 7, but it did put a smile on my face.

Y'know Cisco, you're probably still going to grow old and gray while the new generation takes over no matter where you go...but I guess in Star City, you'll get to worry about less crime and Supervillains.

So Allegra basically has teleportation powers. That's totally not overpowered .

Those flashbacks in the Cortex and Cisco touching the OG!Flash suit really hit me in the feels. I can't say the show hasn't had issues using him in the past few seasons, but it's still hard to see Cisco go .

Kamilla got a nice sendoff with Team Citizen, but it feels like she barely got to do much with Team Citizen to begin with (not that Team Citizen gets to do that much at all).

Everyone badly singing "Poker Face" was a nice scene to close out with the old gang one last time, especially when we know they all (I'm not sure about Danielle can sing phenomenally). Everyone was happy.

Cecile with a golden mask and mind powers? Is she...Psycho Pirate?

It's still the fourth most popular CW show this season, so they're not likely to part with it at the moment.
    I'm not saying the CW would cancel it. I'm just saying when the contracts are up, other members of the cast may want to move on. Not every cast wants to stay around as long a Supernatural's did.

I'm not saying the CW would cancel it. I'm just saying when the contracts are up, other members of the cast may want to move on. Not every cast wants to stay around as long a Supernatural's did.
    If Gustin and some others want to leave, I agree that's a different story.

If Gustin and some others want to leave, I agree that's a different story.
    Actually, as long as the show has Gustin, I think it will stick around for as long as both he and the CW want. I think they could lose every other main cast member- even Iris- and just rotate in new people like they did with Chester and Allegra, and still make the show work.

Actually, as long as the show has Gustin, I think it will stick around for as long as both he and the CW want. I think they could lose every other main cast member- even Iris- and just rotate in new people like they did with Chester and Allegra, and still make the show work.
    Agreed. Gustin is the most essential actor.

But that is saying the show is working right now. That's debatable.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    This episode was at least an improvement.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    *Bazinga*

A very MEH departure episode for Vibe/Cisco. We did get the montage of lovable flashbacks one might expect in a cliche generic send off episode like this so there is that.

As far as Grant being the only one that has to stick around, call me crazy but if he leaves challenge the writers to come up with a reason Jay Garrick(Shipp) steps in to continue the show. Tell me that wouldn't be quite the shakeup and get some interest back?
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    *Bazinga*

A very MEH departure episode for Vibe/Cisco. We did get the montage of lovable flashbacks one might expect in a cliche generic send off episode like this so there is that.

As far as Grant being the only one that has to stick around, call me crazy but if he leaves challenge the writers to come up with a reason Jay Garrick(Shipp) steps in to continue the show. Tell me that wouldn't be quite the shakeup and get some interest back?
    Well, it would definitely shake things up. Unfortunately, if it got to that point, the show would be on life support anyway.

Best episode in a while, but that's not saying much.

Definitely not the best they could've done with Cisco's last episode.

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Definitely not the best they could've done with Cisco's last episode.
    Considering Cisco should have bounced from the show at least two seasons ago, I will take it.

Weak episode, I could have fast forwarded through a ton of it.

Just glad he is gone.

Geek / Gamer / Filmmaker / Indy Pro Wrestler
    @SebastionEnvi (Twitter/Instagram)
    youtube.com/SkunkLifeMedia