Page 699 of 827 FirstFirst ... 199599649689695696697698699700701702703709749799 ... LastLast
Results 10,471 to 10,485 of 12392

An episode of a CW show gave me more Iceman action than all the X-Men movies that's sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Beantownbrown View Post
    I prefer Letscher, I think he does a great job as the Reverse Flash
    Me too, but since i’m only watching the show sporadically, i’m not gonna worry about it. I am wondering why they didn’t adapt the godspeed storyline for this season instead of this cicada thing. It would’ve been a better choice .
    Last edited by protege; 04-23-2019 at 08:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    I think that was Dr. George Huang. Or maybe Dr. Henry Wu

Ava Sharpe and Sara Lance too.
    Did Sara get old-age makeup? I swear old Sara was a different actress.

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    Me too, but since i’m only watching the show sporadically, i’m not gonna worry about it. I am wondering why they didn’t adapt the godspeed storyline for this season instead of this cicada thing. It would’ve been a better choice .
    Probably because they were still aware of the criticism that every season Flash would fight another speedster. But then they saw the reaction Cicada was getting, and decided to kill two birds with one stone- Braddum no a villain we all want, and probably set up next season’s big bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    An episode of a CW show gave me more Iceman action than all the X-Men movies that's sad.
    You took the words out of my mouth.
    Sandy Hausler
    DC Boards Moderator (along with The Darknight Detective (who has a much cooler name that I do))
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

The promo for the next episode looks quite cringey. Especially the "I hate you!"

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

im just hoping the Negative Speed Force influence is not some thing that is shaken by a couple teary 'but i still love you' talks from Barry and Iris to Nora.

BANNED

too bad Mia from the future isn't around or a archer would have been available to restrain the crazed speedster once again just like the first time. it would also have meant the meeting of the next generation of the heroes and forming bonds but I guess the crisis is pretty much going to put an end to possibility of the arrow crossing over again with the other franchises.

Astonishing Member

Boy, they sure pull BS science out of their butts to explain things or fix some problem. Not that all superhero genre doesn't do that. Evil Nora, then redemption. Barry still can't use his speed. Wonder why tackling someone at superspeed doesn't smash them up. Oh, the Speed Force - yes, you can have your own - just get annoyed with Mom and Dad and there you go.

Want to solve the Nora problem - Condom Power actuate!

Caitlin's mom is gonna be Endless Winter, I can just feel it.

Mighty Member

Anyone else see that Gail Simone easter egg?

BANNED

wow Thaddeus Brown man of miracles lives in the multiverse. does this mean that Scott free is also out there? It seems that Nora is going to be the one who takes down cicada 2 what with the title. perhaps it will finally reveal how the thawne created the negative speed force and gained his powers and his first encounter with the future flash though it seems unlikely given the premise of action is set in present but who knows.

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Disappointed but not surprised Negative Nora was a one off that took a heartfelt conversation to sweep away, but not surprised of course. Who knows she might tap into it when they fight Thawne in the finale with however that shakes out.

Incredible Member Elegant Dreamer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tabo61 View Post
    Anyone else see that Gail Simone easter egg?
    I did!

Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonly View Post
    wow Thaddeus Brown man of miracles lives in the multiverse. does this mean that Scott free is also out there? It seems that Nora is going to be the one who takes down cicada 2 what with the title. perhaps it will finally reveal how the thawne created the negative speed force and gained his powers and his first encounter with the future flash though it seems unlikely given the premise of action is set in present but who knows.
    I would LOVE to see live action version of Scott Free.

I wonder how the Bug-Eye Bandit got cured, unless I missed it, which I probably did.

I also wonder how Rag Doll broke out of prison. Did Nora mail him out? Still I enjoyed seeing Rag Doll; I like he was polite to the women.

Hearing Ralph talk about his love life makes me wish they introduce Sue Dearbon even more.

Commando Joe West is awesome.

So basically, this whole "Nora gets negativie speed force powers" was a total waste of time. Man, do I hate that character.

As for Cicada II's plan....well, it was kinda obvious.