Page 707 of 712 FirstFirst ... 207607657697703704705706707708709710711 ... LastLast
Results 10,591 to 10,605 of 10675

Thread: The FLASH

  1. #10591
    Pro Mutant Anarchist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,884

    Default



    Sendhil Ramamurthy as Bloodwork is the new Big Bad

  2. #10592
    Incredible Member Elegant Dreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    773

    Default

    Sendhil Ramamurthy . . . . (swoons)

    Even though I would rather have him portray the real Kamadeva in Legends of Tomorrow . . . beggars can't be choosers.

    I guess I am becoming like My Mom into liking 'bad boys.'

    I can tell you one thing: he's making my blood work .

  3. #10593
    www.taurianfilms.com
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    803

    Default

    So Cisco whined last season about his powers, not wanting them, normalcy and such, yet Valdes is sticking around the show and Cisco will be in the usual shenanigans at Star Labs..............like he was doing all last season...right....ok

  4. #10594
    Pro Mutant Anarchist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,884

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KabutoRyder View Post
    So Cisco whined last season about his powers, not wanting them, normalcy and such, yet Valdes is sticking around the show and Cisco will be in the usual shenanigans at Star Labs..............like he was doing all last season...right....ok
    Yeah I don't get that quite either.

    I thought that was done in order for Valdes leaving the show.

  5. #10595
    (Formerly ilash) Ilan Preskovsky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,639

    Default

    All I know is that I'm glad there's a new showrunner because the last couple of seasons have been rough.
    Check out my blog, Because Everyone Else Has One, for my regularly updated movie reviews.

  6. #10596
    Incredible Member signalman112's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    711

    Default

    Wally West(Keiynan Lonsdale) will return for a few episodes.
    Tom Cavanagh will be playing PARIAH.

    https://screenrant.com/flash-season-...crisis-pariah/

  7. #10597
    Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,850

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KabutoRyder View Post
    So Cisco whined last season about his powers, not wanting them, normalcy and such, yet Valdes is sticking around the show and Cisco will be in the usual shenanigans at Star Labs..............like he was doing all last season...right....ok
    Everything involving Cisco was just baffling last season. It was just so stupid and made no sense. If he didn't want to use his powers just don't use them. You want a normal life all you had to do was just leave STAR Labs. He did not have to come up with some "cure" that everyone and their brother knew was going to be used by the bad guy at some point. It is like the writers came up with an idea for a weaponized "cure" and then forgot to explain where it came from, and were like "well what if Cisco suddenly hated his powers and thought they were ruining his life and he made the cure" plot line. It was just stupid.

    The Flash has needed new writers desperately for the last 2 season.

  8. #10598
    Extraordinary Member Jokerz79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    5,678

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    Everything involving Cisco was just baffling last season. It was just so stupid and made no sense. If he didn't want to use his powers just don't use them. You want a normal life all you had to do was just leave STAR Labs. He did not have to come up with some "cure" that everyone and their brother knew was going to be used by the bad guy at some point. It is like the writers came up with an idea for a weaponized "cure" and then forgot to explain where it came from, and were like "well what if Cisco suddenly hated his powers and thought they were ruining his life and he made the cure" plot line. It was just stupid.

    The Flash has needed new writers desperately for the last 2 season.
    Oh thank the gods I wasn't alone in thinking that I thought last season was better than season 4 but yeah I haven't enjoyed it as a whole since season 3.

  9. #10599

  10. #10600
    Mighty Member LifeIsILL's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,085

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ilan Preskovsky View Post
    All I know is that I'm glad there's a new showrunner because the last couple of seasons have been rough.
    I'm in the middle of season 4 and this has to be one of the dumbest shows on television right now. Arrow, Supergirl, Legends all blow this show out of the water. It's like the writers has never read a page of Flash comic in their lives.

  11. #10601

  12. #10602
    The Nature Boy AnakinFlair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Saint Ann, MO
    Posts
    1,674

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LifeIsILL View Post
    I'm in the middle of season 4 and this has to be one of the dumbest shows on television right now. Arrow, Supergirl, Legends all blow this show out of the water. It's like the writers has never read a page of Flash comic in their lives.
    I've been a big fan of The Flash since it started, but even I couldn't finish Season 4. When it came back from midseason break, I didn't. It was a terrible season with a terrible villain.

  13. #10603
    The Nature Boy AnakinFlair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Saint Ann, MO
    Posts
    1,674

    Default

    They finally got the cowl right. Last season it was clearly a helmet, which then made no sense when Barry would have the mask down. It bugged the hell out of me. Now, it looks like it's the same kind of fabric that the suit is.

    Huh, since Nora erased herself from history, does that mean the suit that she gave her dad is also gone? And if this is a replacement suit, would it still be in the ring?

  14. #10604

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LifeIsILL View Post
    I'm in the middle of season 4 and this has to be one of the dumbest shows on television right now. Arrow, Supergirl, Legends all blow this show out of the water. It's like the writers has never read a page of Flash comic in their lives.
    I agree with you, but somehow it's the most popular!
    Sandy Hausler
    DC Boards Moderator (along with those two other guys)
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

  15. #10605
    DC Comics Forum Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    11,558

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy Hausler View Post
    I agree with you, but somehow it's the most popular!
    Next to Black Lightning, it's my favorite CW show. Whatever its problems, The Flash has less problems than the other three, IMO.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

    Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

    Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •