Page 204 of 827 FirstFirst ... 104154194200201202203204205206207208214254304704 ... LastLast
Results 3,046 to 3,060 of 12392

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Knight View Post
    Nice avatar, by the way. Ultron? If so, where's it from?
    It's a preview image of Ultron possessing the Super-Adaptoid's decapitated body in the second half of Avengers Assemble season two.

Quote Originally Posted by TheLemsterPju View Post
    It's a preview image of Ultron possessing the Super-Adaptoid's decapitated body in the second half of Avengers Assemble season two.
    Ah, awesome. Wish that was back on. Last I saw was a Thanos episode, including the Metal Monster himself. Ahh, could do with more Ultron.

Where'd you see the image, so I can have a gander?

Ah, awesome. Wish that was back on. Last I saw was a Thanos episode, including the Metal Monster himself. Ahh, could do with more Ultron.

Where'd you see the image, so I can have a gander?
    We're getting a bit off-topic, but sure thing.

http://www.newsarama.com/23958-eccc-...-presents.html

The Fastest Post Alive! Buried Alien's Avatar

Damn...just when I thought this show couldn't get any better, it DOES!

And damn (2)...Mark Hamill...how could this guy be known ONLY as Luke Skywalker by most of the public?

Buried Alien (The Fastest Post Alive!)
    Buried Alien - THE FASTEST POST ALIVE!

First CBR Appearance (Historical): November, 1996

First CBR Appearance (Modern): April, 2014

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Buried Alien View Post

And damn (2)...Mark Hamill...how could this guy be known ONLY as Luke Skywalker by most of the public?

Buried Alien (The Fastest Post Alive!)
    i know. this is the guy who's voiced the joker for years and despite him getting so much credit they only mention him as luke skywalker. he's always gonna be the joker to me

Quote Originally Posted by TheLemsterPju View Post
    We're getting a bit off-topic, but sure thing.

http://www.newsarama.com/23958-eccc-...-presents.html
    Oh, to be sure, yes, but, thank you.

If the Flash: Season Zero tie-in comics are intended to be canon, will we be seeing or be alluded to the 18 Circus metahumans that are locked up in the particle accelerator? (Including Mr. Bliss; and yes I counted that many circus freaks.)

Well, only the original Trickster, original Flash and original Tina McGee, as those characters, and Barrys' Dad, so not that many, but, sure, who knows.
    You took the "everybody" part of my previous post a little too seriously, lol. But if you add Bellows from the latest episode that's most of the original series regulars (not counting Trickster) except Desert making appearances. I'll be surprised if he doesn't show up eventually.
    HEY KIDS, (BUY MY) COMICS!! https://www.mythworldemedia.com/store

Quote Originally Posted by gwangung View Post
    A) In a lot of ways, this is a variation of the Wally West story, "The Return of Barry Allen." Mysterious mentor turned villain, villain changed his face (concealing himself) protagonist has to unlock his potential to beat him, etc.

B) There's a small chance that Tom Cavanaugh could stay with the cast....with time travel, Barry could partially restore the timeline, allowing the REAL Harrison Wells to return....
    I wonder if there is a way to do that via the device as well - I would hate to lose such a great character actor.

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Force League Unlimited View Post
    Officer Tony Bellows is now Mayor Bellows.
    I LOVE THIS SHOW.
    That's how you pay hommage!

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Force League Unlimited View Post
    They're doing both.
    ULTIMATE GEEKASM.
    They seem to cast different people for the movies and the TV show and make them separate and they made the movies more grim than needed for a DC hero (except for Green Lantern but that would have been a better TV show as well).

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Buried Alien View Post

Um...how could he not be?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    What I don't get about this logic is what does it say about how Barry feels about other people who know his secret? Joe, Eddie, the STAR Labs crew, the Arrow Team what about them? Does Barry not care about their safety? Why is it that most super hero adaptations only seem to put emphasis on protecting the love interest?
    I'm sure he does care about their safety, but that cat's already out of the bag. He had no control over the STAR crew knowing his identity since they, essentially, created the Flash. And Joe basically figured it out for himself. Team Arrow was already on the firing line long before he came along, so that's on Ollie. As for Eddie . . . (A) He's a cop, so he lives with being a potential target everyday, Barry or no and (B) he's dating the love of Barry's life so . . .

Quote Originally Posted by marvelguy25 View Post
    OMG i feel the same way. i geeked out the entire episode. infact i geeked out the last two episode but this one tops it and i'm gonna continue to geek out the next episodes.

Movies don't surprise me that much at times. TASM series was almost gonna do that for me if sony hadn't meddle with them. i appreaciate them for going episodic. they should keep making comic book based shows than movies.
    DC needs to figure this out! I don't get why they shop around their shows to other networks? Make CW the home of DC comics - Warner Brothers owns the network for goodness sake! And TV is perfect for Dark Knight: Year One kind of series which is what the Arrow is. Heck, they should right now state that Ra's wants the Arrow because a certain man dressed like a Bat is killing his operations in Gotham and introduce a young Bruce Wayne to the mix.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Handsome men don't lose fights View Post
    I think Eobard accidentally erased the original Flash from the timeline when he killed Barry's mother. He shook up the timeline, erased the events that originally led to Barry becoming the Flash, and as a result he lost his connection to the speed force and got stranded in the past. By setting up the particle accelerator, and moving everything ahead of schedule to accommodate his needs, he probably views Barry as being his personal creation. Now he views himself as an integral part of the Flash legacy instead of the antisocial stalker we actually know him to be.

I like how he justifies his murders by telling his victims that they've been dead for centuries. "Nah uh, I'm not a murderer, you can't kill a corpse."
    I really don't think he was trying to justify killing her (because that would mean he felt some guilt or remorse over it). I think his comment was simply a casual indicator of how little her life meant to him. Basically his way of saying "Eh, she was dead to me already, so big whoop."