Page 706 of 827 FirstFirst ... 206606656696702703704705706707708709710716756806 ... LastLast
Results 10,576 to 10,590 of 12392

Despite not being thrilled by the Cicadas all season (because of how often they got away, the season dragged), I really did like Nora, and I enjoyed the finale. Thawne probably needs a speed upgrade if he's going to be any sort of real menace from now on. By season 2, Barry was faster than him, and in this episode he even just hung back this time while his team got in some hits first.

I'm not sure how I liked the way Cisco was written off. I think I'm too distracted by his superhero secret reveal with Kamillah. She reads comic books and knows tropes so they can just breeze through the scene? That felt too meta/self aware for me and not genuine enough. I did, however, believe that Cisco was getting increasingly disheartened by being Vibe all season. What did he give Caitlin? Was it a new costume?

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Hopefully after Barry was thrown in jail and not before
    Singh probably figured out around the time DeVoe (Ralph in disguise) came back and surprised Marlize during the trial. That was incredibly sloppy on the part of Team Flash, couldn't have been hard for Singh to put two and two together. Before that, though, Barry did a decent job of covering himself. I remember one episode where he managed to be at CCPD as both the Flash and Barry in front of Singh.

Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonly View Post
    I hate haters!!! Lolz anyways I am also glad that Cisco is biding adieu as he was getting increasingly grating. the influx of Harry wells lookalikes should also be stopped and the one from earth 2 should be the only one to appear henceforth. I am getting sick of so many HWs.
    Sherloque was okay, but him as a detective took too much away from Ralph being a detective. Also, he functioned the same way HR did in that he sort of had to question sciencey things so Caitlin and/or Cisco could come to a solution. Harry is still the best version, and I'd like to see him come back.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Clark View Post
    Yep, fun time-travel rules alright. They destroy the dagger in 2019. So it doesn't exist in 2020-2049 and could never have been used to depower Thawne at any point. So EVERY event following from Thawne being imprisoned should be erased, not Thawne in jail awaiting execution with the dagger jut vanishing at the most dramatic moment.
    They did a "Meanwhile in the future!" thing. Probably my least favorite thing about the finale, and the fact that Thawne's plan all hinged on this and was building towards it.

Quote Originally Posted by signalman112 View Post
    I would love to see both Tom Cavanagh and Matt Letscher appear as the Reverse Flash in the same episode. Now that's a CRISIS!
    It would've been awesome if during the part he split into two Reverse Flashes that one of them was Matt Letscher.

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    I would love to see Steve Yuen play Ryan Choi.
    And have him face off against Emily Kinney's Bug Eyed Bandit. Come to think of it, they did name drop Ryan Choi at the beginning of the season, so now would be a great time to introduce him.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    And It’s not like Ray is using his ATOM suit anyway, these days.
    Cisco is a little short to be wearing Ray's suit (unless it can shrink to fit)

Incredible Member

One of the reasons I like Arrow more this season than Flash was because it had the closest thing to story arcs:

Ep. 1-8: Oliver in prision, Díaz was the main villain, the Ninth Circle was introduced/hinted, and there was an epilogue that introduced a new status quo.

Ep. 9: Crossover.

Ep. 10-15: Some one-shot episodes, Stanley as a villain, Emiko got a bigger role, the Team´s new status quo is explored.

Ep. 16: Flashforward episode.

Ep. 17-19: Emiko, Laurel and Diggle centric-episodes that moved the plot.

Ep. 21-22: End of the season.

That felt more dynamic that almost 20 episodes about Cicadas.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Clark View Post
    And couldn't Nora have just been put in Barry's Speed Force to be saved?
    Unless Thawne was lying, he said that only the Negative Speed Force could have protected Nora from the changes of the timeline.

Incredible Member Elegant Dreamer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    I’m not so sure, because apparently black lightning isn’t part of the crossover.
    That's too bad. I was looking forward to see the Black Lightning characters interact with the other Arrowverse characters. Like Joe West and Jefferson Pierce sharing stories on being father of superheroes.

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    I would love to see Steve Yuen play Ryan Choi.
    That's good! That's really good!

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Mentioned this in a few of my react vids, but wanted to see if anyone else can see it...

I think it would be cool and could be a thing that Thawne disappears in the crisis rather than Barry. Sure he will start off villainous but then come to working against the anti-Monitor or whatever the big crossover threat it and he sacrifices himself. And no not for any redemption means, like many of you I am tired of that crap, buuuuuuuuuuuuuut as just another way to stick it to Barry. As much as he hates Thawne, he would have to be in Thawne's debt for saving the multiverse in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by KabutoRyder View Post
    I think it would be cool and could be a thing that Thawne disappears in the crisis rather than Barry. Sure he will start off villainous but then come to working against the anti-Monitor or whatever the big crossover threat it and he sacrifices himself. And no not for any redemption means, like many of you I am tired of that crap, buuuuuuuuuuuuuut as just another way to stick it to Barry. As much as he hates Thawne, he would have to be in Thawne's debt for saving the multiverse in the end.
    Yes, that could happen. And he would do it looking like Barry Allen. I mean, Thawne likes wearing other guys' faces, and it could be a nod to The Return of Barry Allen.

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    Yes, that could happen. And he would do it looking like Barry Allen. I mean, Thawne likes wearing other guys' faces, and it could be a nod to The Return of Barry Allen.
    Oooh, Id like that. Would need to have Thawne do some more evil ish early on in the crossover to stir up Barry even more and then yeah, save the world with his face as a big middle finger to Barry. I can work with that.

Finally finished the season last night. So happy that Nora may be out of the show for good. Its like the writers heard all the hate directed toward Iris and said "Hold our beers, we'll give you a character you'll hate more." She was so annoying both because of bad cliched writing and how awful the actress was.

Sad to see Cisco go as it looks like they really are writing him out of the show.

Quote Originally Posted by KabutoRyder View Post
    Oooh, Id like that. Would need to have Thawne do some more evil ish early on in the crossover to stir up Barry even more and then yeah, save the world with his face as a big middle finger to Barry. I can work with that.
    It would be pretty interesting to see how Gustin would play Eobard

Quote Originally Posted by TriggerWarning View Post
    Finally finished the season last night. So happy that Nora may be out of the show for good. Its like the writers heard all the hate directed toward Iris and said "Hold our beers, we'll give you a character you'll hate more." She was so annoying both because of bad cliched writing and how awful the actress was.

Sad to see Cisco go as it looks like they really are writing him out of the show.
    Havent watched the season but I've seen the actress be good in other stuff.

what's going on with the new update in the comics? What is added, or subtracted, from the traditional origin?

I have to admit am I the only one who thought Cisco reveal wasn't needed, because he told Kamilla only to give up his powers because of what a villain said WTF.
    I like JPK but have to admit the whole the main hero is wrong and supporting character is really getting on my nerves, Nora at times was just annoying I like the idea in principle but the execution not so much similar to how I feel about West-Allen.
    Truth is the best policy

BANNED

I wonder why the monitor didn't feel the need to visit flash or star labs or resurrect Nora as he seems to be doing with lex.Perhap he didn't deign to do so because his fluctuating timeline may cause a localized effect wrecking havoc with his powers but will visit him once the chaos subsides. also would like to see how iris reacts to meeting the monitor. Felicity didn't feel particularly fazed to meet him but then he seems like a really crappy and ham actor who isn't able to capture the gravitas and urgency the comic monitor was able to convey. then again maybe both versions of the character are crap unlike some actually included into the flash mythos. let's hope the flash goes **** you and is able to save both himself and arrow without his help. it's funny though that doom seems to be lurking over arrow instead of flash and Supergirl who had been the victims in the comic book crisis due to the cancellation of the arrow show.

Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonly View Post
    I wonder why the monitor didn't feel the need to visit flash or star labs or resurrect Nora as he seems to be doing with lex.Perhap he didn't deign to do so because his fluctuating timeline may cause a localized effect wrecking havoc with his powers but will visit him once the chaos subsides. also would like to see how iris reacts to meeting the monitor. Felicity didn't feel particularly fazed to meet him but then he seems like a really crappy and ham actor who isn't able to capture the gravitas and urgency the comic monitor was able to convey. then again maybe both versions of the character are crap unlike some actually included into the flash mythos. let's hope the flash goes **** you and is able to save both himself and arrow without his help. it's funny though that doom seems to be lurking over arrow instead of flash and Supergirl who had been the victims in the comic book crisis due to the cancellation of the arrow show.
    They probably don't plan on using Nora next season. But might have Lex back for at least the crossover.

Astonishing Member

Flash has just been off the last 2 seasons for me especially.

But Grant posted a pic of his butt on his Instagram so I wont drag his show too bad