Page 669 of 827 FirstFirst ... 169569619659665666667668669670671672673679719769 ... LastLast
Results 10,021 to 10,035 of 12392
    DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy Hausler View Post
    What husband agrees with his wife (or vice versa) 100% of the time.
    One who would like to continue to sleep with said wife?
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Quote Originally Posted by The Darknight Detective View Post
    One who would like to continue to sleep with said wife?
    100%? You wife is strict.

Sandy Hausler

BANNED

wonder why Ralph isn't accompanying Barry these days. could it be so he doesn't come into cicada's target list or is he being tactful giving father daughter space to bond without seemingly intruding?

https://www.cbr.com/flash-tv-icicle-episode-synopsis/

i guess Caitlin's got her own family baggage to deal with.....

Alright all caught up. Meta-tech is interesting and something I didn't see coming. As for what Iris did, or rather what Future Iris did...

Of course the show is going to write that she did it because she had a good reason. So the question is what is that reason? My theories rarely pan out but guessing is half the fun soooo...

...put me down in the "Iris really had twins" category. She had twins, named Henry and Nora naturally, the speed force was killing them (for whatever reason), the dampener was created (probably by Caitlin), but not in time to save Henry, just Nora. I'd say it started killing them when they were toddlers, meaning Nora wouldn't remember she ever had a twin brother, or barely remember him. And Iris lead Nora to believe she was an only child simply because it was too painful to even mention Henry when Nora was growing up. Barry was gone by then (I doubt he would have left while the speed force was slowly murdering his kids or after he lost one of his twin children), Henry was gone, Iris became protective of Nora and probably would have took the secret of the implant to her grave out of fear of losing her if Nora ever took the implant out. Because of this Future Iris never went into detail about why the implant was there, so Nora comes to out time thinking her mom is a monster.

Retired

Interesting theory about the twins. Makes sense if they're going to justify the "we're going to need more diapers" line--maybe the ultimate timeline will have Iris and Barry with twins. Being so young, Nora wouldn't remember her brother. But the Speedforce coming after them seems passive. It seems more likely that an active enemy came after them, such as Cicada, and he killed the brother leaving Iris and the Flash team to make it so Nora couldn't be found.

It doesn't make a lot of sense that Nora is now an adult and they never let her know that she could have super-powers--unless there's a threat that continues to hang over metahumans. But would that be Cicada, Reverse-Flash or an anti-metahuman law?

Has John Fox ever been referenced by the show?

Mighty Member

Scared to ask how did they get Rag Doll out of Ralph's body.

HAL (9000), Robby (the Robot), (Commander) Data, and Colossus (The Forbin Project) - nice!

Quote Originally Posted by tabo61 View Post
    Scared to ask how did they get Rag Doll out of Ralph's body.
    Some questions should never, ever be answered.

Ultimate Member

Ragdoll was pretty creepy, I gotta say.

That said, I was kinda confused as to why he was doing what he was doing, though. His targets were kinda unrelated

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Ragdoll was pretty creepy, I gotta say.

That said, I was kinda confused as to why he was doing what he was doing, though. His targets were kinda unrelated
    Yeah still not clear on that myself.

All we know for sure is he likes to do things that hurt people personally. But the episode seemed to imply he just liked collecting the stolen items he'd get as well.

Really wasn't clear why he went after Iris and Barry either. Because they'd expose him to the public in theory? I guess?

But that doesn't really explain why he even bothered being around Central City anymore either or has he been thieving since the Enlightenment and only now been spotted? Course if he was you'd think the team would've noticed faster.

Retired

How many weeks has it been since the Enlightenment? Episode 1 picked up from last season's episode, so the day after? Episode 2 was maybe a week after that. Episode 3 picks up from where episode 2 leaves off. Episode 4 is maybe a few days later. And tonight's episode was a couple of weeks after that. So maybe four weeks have passed?

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    How many weeks has it been since the Enlightenment? Episode 1 picked up from last season's episode, so the day after? Episode 2 was maybe a week after that. Episode 3 picks up from where episode 2 leaves off. Episode 4 is maybe a few days later. And tonight's episode was a couple of weeks after that. So maybe four weeks have passed?
    Unless stated, each episode takes place within the week it airs. This latest episode even mentioned the two weeks since Nora and Iris had that chat about the chip in Nora.

Retired

But they make it pretty clear in the first few episodes of this season that not much time has passed. The incident with the satellite has just happened in the first episode and Cisco has just broken up with Cynthia. This last episode is the first one where they clearly say that two weeks has passed. But there hasn't been a six month time jump like in previous seasons, so the Enlightenment must be very recent.

We saw Nora writing in her journal again and I think she isn't writing that for herself. I think she intends to leave it there in that time period, when she goes back to her own time, so that someone else can get it and use the information in the journal. Probably the same person that helped her get her powers and travel back in time.