Admittedly, I'm all about the 90's nostalgia, but they could've done a bit more with the references. Maybe it's the music I was expecting? Love the clothes and the attempts Cisco and Chester made to blend in. It ended up being a good outing for Chester, but unfortunately, they didn't solve the problem, they just delayed it.

Looks like Iris finally has a mother in law. No more living vicariously through her girlfriends!

The costume transformations were a lot of fun.

Quote Originally Posted by DetectiveStrange View Post
Was interested in checking out the show again (loved the first season, liked seasons 2 and 3 for the most part), and was wondering what people think of the show's recent quality. Are it's best days behind it, or is it still worth checking out?

Also curious - what would your season rankings be?
It's tough to tell without rewatches and seeing the show's trajectory, but I think seasons 1 and 2 were the strongest and by 3 and 4 the Big Bads stopped having as much an impact. I feel like the current cast with Chester and Allegra does inject new life into the show, but I wish they were able to have Wally and Ralph stick around. It's hard to rank seasons for me right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
I can't believe we saw Frost in fishnet stockings before we ever saw any of the Black Canary's in them.
To be fair, very early on in Arrow, they did establish that Laurel wore fishnets once at a Halloween party.