Page 649 of 827 FirstFirst ... 149549599639645646647648649650651652653659699749 ... LastLast
Results 9,721 to 9,735 of 12392
    Mighty Member

Devoe show's up as a recurring villain on Legends of Tomorrow next season. It will be some ridiculous plotline involving his memory downloaded in the Waverider's computer.

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tabo61 View Post
    Devoe show's up as a recurring villain on Legends of Tomorrow next season. It will be some ridiculous plotline involving his memory downloaded in the Waverider's computer.
    DC's Legends of Tomorrow: where Arrowverse villains, alive or dead, can always find some work.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Qwerty View Post
    Nora West Allen. Is she in the comics.
    Not to my knowledge. Usually Barry's kids are Dawn and Don Allen aka the Tornado Twins.

Quote Originally Posted by Qwerty
    Also who the eff is Jenna Marie West?
    To my knowledge, not a comic character.

I've been out of the loop on DC Comics for a little while, but I think they're both newly created for the show (unless Nora's just a renamed Dawn). Truthfully, this show was always liked by comic book fans for being true to the letter of the comics but for being unabashedly true to their spirit. Hence why we're okay with stuff like Jessie Quick being Jessie Wells rather than the daughter of Johnny Quick and Liberty Belle (to use one example).

Quote Originally Posted by tabo61 View Post
    Do we know that for certain?
    Stick "we work together and we get out of here alive"

Matt "peace out suckas"

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tazpocalapse View Post
    So we finally get a name to mystery girl.
    Yep, now it's confirmed who she is. What do u all think her role will be next year? Barry and her team up for next year’s villain? Who would u all like to see as the villain?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Reservoir Dog View Post
    Yep, now it's confirmed who she is. What do u all think her role will be next year? Barry and her team up for next year’s villain? Who would u all like to see as the villain?
    I would imagine that, since she is from the future, the most likely suspect is Abra Kadabra. He's a decent non-speedster villain that has good, though inexpensive, visuals, and can have a pre-existing history with Nora that she needs Team Flash to help her with.

But...he'll be a season-long big bad and wear out his welcome by the Christmas cliffhanger.

Quote Originally Posted by AdamFTF View Post
    Not to my knowledge. Usually Barry's kids are Dawn and Don Allen aka the Tornado Twins.
    I wouldn't be surprised if her full name is either Dawn Nora Allen or Nora Dawn Allen.
    Quote Originally Posted by AJBopp View Post
    I would imagine that, since she is from the future, the most likely suspect is Abra Kadabra. He's a decent non-speedster villain that has good, though inexpensive, visuals, and can have a pre-existing history with Nora that she needs Team Flash to help her with.
    I would love more Kadabra but I'm curious if they could fit in a major role for him since David Dastmalchian seems fairly busy.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I would love more Kadabra but I'm curious if they could fit in a major role for him since David Dastmalchian seems fairly busy.
    Or they could - GASP - recast.

Quote Originally Posted by AJBopp View Post

But...he'll be a season-long big bad and wear out his welcome by the Christmas cliffhanger.
    Abra kadabra was one of my favorite flash villains; i may have to give the flash another go next season.

Ultimate Member

WTF?

Devoe's wife gets to walk off into the sunset? She enabled him, stood by while he killed every bus meta and only went against a plan that would have caused global destruction because he stopped putting out. Killing a clone copy is getting of way too easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Qwerty View Post
    Do we know that for certain?
    Yeah, I really hope not; I didn’t like him the first time.

Well, that was wrapped up well enough. And finally got the name to mystery girl (if original to the show).

But, didn't future Barry ever teach his daughter to NOT mess with the time stream? Or was the future so screwed up, that it wouldn't matter a whole lot if she did?

Astonishing Member

Let's see Jenna Marie West. Can't help but think she's going to be used as an XS stand in to some extent with a name that close to Jenni. Wouldn't be surprised if we find out Nora used the outfit first and Jenna takes on the mantle/outfit as the next "XS".

As for Mystery Girl/Nora Allen here, she's herself something of a fun amalgam of 3 comics characters so far.
    Dawn Allen- Obviously she's Barry and Iris' daughter.
    Nora Allen- (In the comics this was Barry and Jessica Cruz/Green Lanterns daughter) Has come back from the future and part of her story now is dealing with trying to fix something in the timeline.
    and Jenni/XS- costume, characterization and overall design.

I was hoping that instead of Iris hugging Marlize, she'd call her a pain in the neck and then punch her down a chasm.

The Fastest Post Alive! Buried Alien's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    WTF?

Devoe's wife gets to walk off into the sunset? She enabled him, stood by while he killed every bus meta and only went against a plan that would have caused global destruction because he stopped putting out. Killing a clone copy is getting of way too easy.
    It was sort of a "Darth Vader/Anakin Skywalker Throws Emperor Palpatine Down the Death Star Reactor Shaft" moment. Probably not good enough for everybody, but good enough for many people.

Buried Alien (The Fastest Post Alive!)
    Buried Alien - THE FASTEST POST ALIVE!

First CBR Appearance (Historical): November, 1996

First CBR Appearance (Modern): April, 2014