I loved that costume! I want to see it replace the one we have now in the near future. Also thought they did a good job of making Barry look older.

As far as the Savitar reveal in light of Killer Frost's reaction, the thing that would make the most sense is Ronnie if, in fact, she was sincere about joining him. Maybe she is so terrified of who he is that she feels she has to do what he says or else she's dead?

Quote Originally Posted by danteipp View Post
My best guess is still that Savitar is the Barry/Flash who would have existed if the timeline had progressed normally, without any of the interference from Barry, Thawne, Zoom, etc.
Even if this doesn't turn out to be true, it'd be cool to see that version of Barry in some capacity and have him meet our Barry.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
I hope that when season 4 roles around they do a Booster Gold episode with Booster coming in and doing something to lock Barry in time so he can't time travel anymore. After the end of the Timemasters the DCCWverse needs someone else besides the Legends running around fixing things, and Barry is the major thing that needs fixed as far as messing with time goes.
You know what we need? A straight-up Flash/Legends of Tomorrow crossover. Flash crosses over with Arrow and Supergirl so often, but we could learn a lot about time travel and how it works on both shows (and to solve the problem of Barry's recklessness) if they do a crossover just contained in two parts with only those shows.

Quote Originally Posted by MykeHavoc View Post
I theorize the 3 characters JWS has played (1990 Barry, 2014 Henry and 2016 Jay) are all doppelgangers in the same Multiverse (the 1990 show was teased during the journey to Earth 2 last year).
Any way to work the Reverse Flash from Batman the Brave and the Bold into that theory?

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
If future Barry never knew who Savitar was, how can present Barry learn that information in the next episode? That would be a significant change in the timeline--and thusfar Barry hasn't been able to impact the timeline enough to change the outcome where Iris is killed. Learning Savitar's identity would be a big change to the timeline.
Isn't it kind of implied that Barry is changing the timeline since Future Barry had no recollection of traveling to the future before Iris' death?