Page 646 of 827 FirstFirst ... 146546596636642643644645646647648649650656696746 ... LastLast
Results 9,676 to 9,690 of 12392
    Incredible Member

Good thing the secret lab had slots for the speed force and nuclear power containers!

I was SO excited for the season bad not to be a speedster but this is becoming my least favorite season because it feels like it drags on more than usual. My favorite scene was the first few minutes though. Finally seeing him use all his powers that way was fun.

I just want a bunch of mini arcs at this point and I for some reason felt this was the season finale probably because I know arrow and I think supernatural and Riverdale all end this week too.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    If Caitlin's powers had nothing to do with the Particle Accelerator then it might not have registered like it does for normal Metas.

I remember Caitlin blaming Barry for her powers once she learned about Flashpoint, but if she really did have them as a child, just as a repressed memory, then it's very possible she could've still had them prior to Barry changing the timeline.
    Hmmm, I don't think they WERE based on dark matter detection just active metagenes. But who knows.

I can't help but wonder if they're going to be saying her powers aren't a metagene per se but something else (magic, alien?). But it also raises the oddities of how many times Caitlin has analyzed genetics at this point. If she had the powers all along she should've been able to just spot it based on how this show deals with genetics. Probably even ever before the show started.

Still it is a twist I'm interested in seeing play out since it doesn't so far invalidate anything but it does throw a wrench into them a bit.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

And once again Barry stops and TALKS TO THE BAD GUY INSTEAD OF HITTING HIM!!!!!! Jesus can we just kill Barry, Iris, and Devoe, and just have the adventures of Ralph, Cisco, Joe, Harry, and Catelyn? At this point that would be a better show than the "Barry mopes around and talks too much" show we have now.

This season needs to just end and never be spoken of again.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    And once again Barry stops and TALKS TO THE BAD GUY INSTEAD OF HITTING HIM!!!!!! Jesus can we just kill Barry, Iris, and Devoe, and just have the adventures of Ralph, Cisco, Joe, Harry, and Catelyn? At this point that would be a better show than the "Barry mopes around and talks too much" show we have now.

You’d think he could just go into flash time once he destroyed the satellite and knock him out... introducing flash time may cause more problems writing wise then help since people will now just wonder why flash time wasn’t used to solve a problem.

Extraordinary Member

What's the point of hitting him. With Ralph's powers plus the luck thing there's nothing Barry can do to hurt him. More likely he'd slip on that banana peel he didn't see and break his leg.
    If ten years of recording The Young and the Restless for my mother have taught me anything, it's that characters in serial dramas are always happily in love...until they're not

“The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.” - the 4th Doctor

I don't care what nonsensical BS the writers have to pull out of their collective butts. I want Ralph back. THIS season.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    I don't care what nonsensical BS the writers have to pull out of their collective butts. I want Ralph back. THIS season.
    My supicion is he and the others are still in there. Possibly stored digitally in the faux Mobious Chair.
    If ten years of recording The Young and the Restless for my mother have taught me anything, it's that characters in serial dramas are always happily in love...until they're not

“The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.” - the 4th Doctor

Naughty Thinker playing with other peoples supercomputers, you think you are smarter but i think the REVERSE is true.

#Saveusthawne

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by brettc1 View Post
    My supicion is he and the others are still in there. Possibly stored digitally in the faux Mobious Chair.
    That's about the only thing that could redeem this damn season.

I mean Thinker is absolutely loathsome and not in a good way, Barry's still an idiot and, oh yeah, how many people have died now that he's refused to kill Devoe?

Agreed. I checked out several weeks ago and just read recaps. It’s sad Tuesday used to be my favorite night of TV, but this season has been pretty unwatchable.
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

Quote Originally Posted by FlashFreak View Post
    Agreed. I checked out several weeks ago and just read recaps. It’s sad Tuesday used to be my favorite night of TV, but this season has been pretty unwatchable.
    Yeah, it felt hard to watch and stay interesting.

I'll be honest, I'm not sure how much I'm looking forward to another season of The Flash being ineffectual against villains because he stands around talking or can't stop them because it would ruin the season-long plot, let alone a Flash that still needs his wife to tell him how to use his powers.

Retired

Probably won’t happen because I thought of it, but I hope in the next episode Barry Allen invents Gideon to defeat Gideon. It would be a prototype with a different voice (Candice Patton?), thus allowing them to stop using Morena Baccarin as much—which I’m sure is costly.

I gotta admit it is a chore to watch Flash nowadays. If the finale isn't a victory that the Team themselves pull off as opposed to standing around watching someone else save the day...I won't say I'm done but the rush to watch Flash when it airs will be over.

Even if next week's episode is all kinds of dumb, I'll probably still rush to the TV every week a new episode premieres. Just so my dad and I can talk on the phone about the dumb stuff that happens. It's kind of a tradition for us at this point lol

"You're dead!"- Soldier
    "You first"- Lightning, Final Fantasy XIII

"Yes, boo, cause this is Calvin Klein and I don't play that ****" - Tanisha

"You look like a fairy princess...that resides over the pits of hell." - New York