Page 1 of 827 123451151101501 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member

Default The FLASH TV SERIES

We should be getting word within the next two weeks on whether or not The Flash has been picked up. It does look good though.

"The Flash is getting rave early reviews and, already penciled for the schedule, now could be written in with a permanent marker. Of the six, the DC-based The Flash and iZombie continue to look like locks."

http://www.deadline.com/2014/04/pilo...re-early-buzz/

http://www.deadline.com/2014/04/pilo...e-latest-buzz/

What We Know So Far

Any villains you hoping to see?

Any major Flash characters you hoping for?

Any storylines you'd like to see adapted?
    Last edited by Zorkel567; 04-30-2014 at 05:33 PM.

moved to the tv/film board as this is about a tv show.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaggyB View Post
    moved to the tv/film board as this is about a tv show.
    I would argue that people will want this and the arrow thread on the comics board, which will be obvious when people keep making these threads
    Favorites: Batman, Superman, All-New Wolverine, Deathstroke, Detective Comics, Green Lanterns, Doom Patrol

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by napolid View Post
    I would argue that people will want this and the arrow thread on the comics board, which will be obvious when people keep making these threads
    See, that's what I was thinking. We always seemed to have good conversations, usually different, going between the two threads on two separate boards. Plus, having it on the comic board seemed to get different people than on TV/Film, and vice versa.

Gritty & Realistic Member Hatestorm's Avatar

I hope this goes live during the break between Arrow seasons.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hatestorm View Post
    I hope this goes live during the break between Arrow seasons.
    If its picked up, it's supposed to debut in the fall alongside Arrow's Season 3

Incredible Member Miraclo__Pill's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zorkel567 View Post
    If its picked up, it's supposed to debut in the fall alongside Arrow's Season 3
    Was just about to ask this. When d'you guys think we could get some trailer for the series?

Quote Originally Posted by Miraclo__Pills View Post
    Was just about to ask this. When d'you guys think we could get some trailer for the series?
    I don't believe there are any yet, but there is the head shot for the mask, full body, for costume and some set pictures at least, to tide one over a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorkel567 View Post
    Any villains you hoping to see?
    Zoom
    Captain Cold
    Mirror Master
    Grodd.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Zoom
    Captain Cold
    Mirror Master
    Grodd.
    I feel like Grodd would be really hard to attempt on a CW budget

BANNED

I'm hoping that Ollie's baby mama from last episode becomes a regular on the show. She said she was going to Central City. Then I hope we find out that her baby is named Wally. Having Oliver be the father of the one true Flash would be awesome. I doubt it will happen though since DC and the TV show seems bound and determined to force a race swap on us in the comic and show (one of the female leads with the last name West is black).

I really hope the actor playing Flash does a good job, but I can't help but think he is way to scrawny to play a super hero.

Quote Originally Posted by JediMindTrick View Post
    I'm hoping that Ollie's baby mama from last episode becomes a regular on the show. She said she was going to Central City. Then I hope we find out that her baby is named Wally. Having Oliver be the father of the one true Flash would be awesome. I doubt it will happen though since DC and the TV show seems bound and determined to force a race swap on us in the comic and show (one of the female leads with the last name West is black).
    Do you think then, maybe because of the race of Wally in the New 52, that they're wanting to keep to that with Flash? And that was one of the reasons for the casting with Captain West and Iris?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Knight View Post
    Do you think then, maybe because of the race of Wally in the New 52, that they're wanting to keep to that with Flash? And that was one of the reasons for the casting with Captain West and Iris?
    As soon as the casting was announced (months ago) it was obvious to me that the rumors of a race swap in the comic were true. Both companies are trying to have the comics and TV shows / movies be similar in hopes of drawing crossover fans.

My favorite Flash villain is Gorilla Grodd, but as others have mentioned he's probably too expensive.

My second favorite is Captain Cold, and he is perfect for a TV show. I hope they get someone talented to play him.