Page 705 of 827 FirstFirst ... 205605655695701702703704705706707708709715755805 ... LastLast
Results 10,561 to 10,575 of 12392

I guess the show subscribes to the time travel rules of "Looper", where if a past object is obliterated, the present version of the object will get a real-time update as opposed to never having been there from the point in the past that it was destroyed.

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    I’m not so sure, because apparently black lightning isn’t part of the crossover.
    I haven't got around to watching Black Lightning yet, but I never thought it was connected to the Arrowverse shows. From what I've read it currently isn't.

Maybe they'll bring it into the Arrowverse with COIE and they're just keeping it quiet. Correct me if I'm wrong, but we still have no word on whether the Batwoman show will be involved with COIE either, and that has been confirmed as an Arrowverse show which will premiere around the same time the rest come back. Could be the Endgame of TV crossovers.
    Currently Reading
    Immortal Hulk | Avengers | Thanos | Cosmic Ghost Rider | Darth Vader: Dark Visions | Guardians of the Galaxy | Fantastic Four
    Justice League | DCeased | The Batman Who Laughs | Green Lantern | Heroes in Crisis | Doomsday Clock | Last Knight on Earth
    Aliens: Rescue | Invisible Kingdom

BANNED

Then this show should be on a different network.
    Can't help but wonder what being in different realities has to do with whether they belong on the same entertainment network

Quote Originally Posted by Ozman79 View Post
    I haven't got around to watching Black Lightning yet, but I never thought it was connected to the Arrowverse shows. From what I've read it currently isn't.

Maybe they'll bring it into the Arrowverse with COIE and they're just keeping it quiet. Correct me if I'm wrong, but we still have no word on whether the Batwoman show will be involved with COIE either, and that has been confirmed as an Arrowverse show which will premiere around the same time the rest come back. Could be the Endgame of TV crossovers.
    ''

It's been confirmed.

https://www.newsarama.com/45211-arro...e-5-shows.html

Quote Originally Posted by Midnighter View Post
    That's awesome. Cheers for the link.
    Currently Reading
    Immortal Hulk | Avengers | Thanos | Cosmic Ghost Rider | Darth Vader: Dark Visions | Guardians of the Galaxy | Fantastic Four
    Justice League | DCeased | The Batman Who Laughs | Green Lantern | Heroes in Crisis | Doomsday Clock | Last Knight on Earth
    Aliens: Rescue | Invisible Kingdom

Quote Originally Posted by AJBopp View Post
    Can't help but wonder what being in different realities has to do with whether they belong on the same entertainment network
    Makes it easier to avoid; it just seems weird to have six superhero shows produced by the same company, but not completely connected.

I get choked up during familial moment between parents and their kids, so when Barry and Iris were freaking out as Nora disappeared, I did start to tear up. Not as much as I did when Barry told Joe back in Season 1 that he was his dad, too, but, still, I thought it was a really well done moment. Candice and Grant really brought their A-game this season.

"You're dead!"- Soldier
    "You first"- Lightning, Final Fantasy XIII

"Yes, boo, cause this is Calvin Klein and I don't play that ****" - Tanisha

"You look like a fairy princess...that resides over the pits of hell." - New York

(Formerly ilash) Ilan Preskovsky's Avatar

A solid ending to a massively boring season of the Flash. They did less noticeably wrong than the past two seasons but between Barry reaching maximum mopiness (seriously, the massively likeable Grant Gustin deserves better than this), the utter crappiness of Cicada and a general lack of fun, I've actually come closer to bowing out this year than any previous season. The writers flat out refuse to learn from their mistakes but then neither do I since I'm sure I'll be back for season 6. It's especially frustrating when paired with Supergirl, which has had a serious rebound in quality (I will forever have a soft spot for season 1 but this is probably the best season to date) mostly by moving as far away from the Flash model as possible and doing its own thing.
    Check out my blog, Because Everyone Else Has One, for my regularly updated movie reviews.

Astonishing Member signalman112's Avatar

I would love to see both Tom Cavanagh and Matt Letscher appear as the Reverse Flash in the same episode. Now that's a CRISIS!

ReverseFlashes.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Ilan Preskovsky View Post
    A solid ending to a massively boring season of the Flash. They did less noticeably wrong than the past two seasons but between Barry reaching maximum mopiness (seriously, the massively likeable Grant Gustin deserves better than this), the utter crappiness of Cicada and a general lack of fun, I've actually come closer to bowing out this year than any previous season. The writers flat out refuse to learn from their mistakes but then neither do I since I'm sure I'll be back for season 6. It's especially frustrating when paired with Supergirl, which has had a serious rebound in quality (I will forever have a soft spot for season 1 but this is probably the best season to date) mostly by moving as far away from the Flash model as possible and doing its own thing.
    I’ve pretty much checked out the last two seasons, just keeping up on the message boards and reading spoilers online. It’s a shame because I loved the Flash and this was one of my favorite shows at one time. I agree with much of what you have posted and share those feelings, especially when it comes to how they write Barry.
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

Astonishing Member

Cisco could have been a good character if he hooked up with that world traveling hot woman (forgot her name) and Machete as his father-in-law. Would have expanded him as compared to being Mr. Fixit and portal dude. That was a good thread but it went away. I hope Tom has a good role. Maybe the magician version, keeping powers and adjusting to a tech world would be fun.

Iris - tone her down a bit. Shouldn't have such a major role. Pump up Frost. I always wondered what she though of the Barry super speed let's take your clothes off bit early on.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Buried Alien View Post
    Over the years, Team Flash has relied a lot on Cisco's scientific expertise and Vibe powers to solve problems. Going forward, they're not going to have at least the Vibe powers anymore, and depending on Carlos Valdes' career plans, possibly not Cisco's scientific expertise either. Wonder how they're going to get through that especially with CRISIS on the horizon.

Buried Alien (The Fastest Post Alive!)
    Actually since Cisco has created those portal buttons for people like Kara and Sherlocke to dimension jump he could always re-create his powers in a suit similar to Ray Palmer's Atom suit.

If Valdes does leave for good it'd be a good time to bring Ryan Choi. He's already been named-dropped by Nora and he did/will be make(ing) Barry's ring that will have a compressed version of his Flash suit.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Clark View Post
    Yep, fun time-travel rules alright. They destroy the dagger in 2019. So it doesn't exist in 2020-2049 and could never have been used to depower Thawne at any point. So EVERY event following from Thawne being imprisoned should be erased, not Thawne in jail awaiting execution with the dagger jut vanishing at the most dramatic moment,

And couldn't Nora have just been put in Barry's Speed Force to be saved?

Did Cisco just give up his powers or did he quit STAR Labs? I know that the actor is not coming back next season, but except for his dialogue with Caitlin nothing else seemed to imply Cisco leaving Team Flash as a scientific advisor, only that Vibe's powers would no longer be available.

At least we finally get on-screen acknowledgement that Ralph was supposed to be dead in the original timeline prior to Flashpoint. Barry did manage to get something right out of that.
    The Speed Force tends to be real anal about using it for time hiccups. Barry was probably concerned that the Speed Force would try to absorb/erase her and she'd be insulated from that in the negative Speed Force.

Quote Originally Posted by Toreador View Post
    Actually since Cisco has created those portal buttons for people like Kara and Sherlocke to dimension jump he could always re-create his powers in a suit similar to Ray Palmer's Atom suit.

If Valdes does leave for good it'd be a good time to bring Ryan Choi. He's already been named-dropped by Nora and he did/will be make(ing) Barry's ring that will have a compressed version of his Flash suit.
    And It’s not like Ray is using his ATOM suit anyway, these days.

And It’s not like Ray is using his ATOM suit anyway, these days.
    I would love to see Steve Yuen play Ryan Choi.