Page 760 of 827 FirstFirst ... 260660710750756757758759760761762763764770810 ... LastLast
Results 11,386 to 11,400 of 12392

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    So we have a name: Fuerza, and if she's anything like the comics, she commands, um, the Strength Force?
    Answering myself here: so based on what Speed Force Nora said at the end, this is what is happening? Fuerza = Strength Force, Psych = Mind Force, and next week = Time Force (go go power rangers)? These villains are all avatars of their respective forces.

Answering myself here: so based on what Speed Force Nora said at the end, this is what is happening? Fuerza = Strength Force, Psych = Mind Force, and next week = Time Force (go go power rangers)? These villains are all avatars of their respective forces.
    They also just cast Christian Magby as the Still Force user.

Ah ok. Still Force for the win, then. But just those three? Fingers crossed there's a new, hidden, 4th force (not counting the Speed Force). Death Force? Naw sounds like a cheesy 90s action movie, nevermind.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Ah ok. Still Force for the win, then. But just those three? Fingers crossed there's a new, hidden, 4th force (not counting the Speed Force). Death Force? Naw sounds like a cheesy 90s action movie, nevermind.
    Probably the Forever Force, which Hunter Zolomon in the comics was eventually able to tap into and access --- as doing so incompletely like he was before was what enabled him to move through the timestream at an accelerated rate compared to even those empowered by the Speed Force. At least, that's how I recall it.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Maybe it created the "real" Godspeed.

I like Frost and Caitlin being separate people because the line was starting to blur between the two, but they did bring up the question of if Caitlin kept her smarts and Frost didn't, can only one of them remember how to swim? I like Cecile exploring her powers more.

I remember I had a theory that Nora was actually a twin and that Future Iris blocked her powers cause her twin brother died. I was dead wrong, but I can see them doing that NOW (the twin angle) to keep things, well, simple and not complicated. Its too late in the game to go the whole Thawne bloodline fued.
    It's certainly too late if they're not going to do the thing about Barry Allen being one of twins, which eventually became the beginning of the Allen/Thawne feud in the comics.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    You're the Flash, you could knock him out in a fraction of a second, why do you just stand there and let him mess your mind?
    Didn't Flash try to knock him out at super speed, but then he bounced off him?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm kind of surprised everyone just assumed Frost would go along willingly with going back into Caitlin's body when now she doesn't have to worry about being active half the time. I was also surprised that Caitlin was so gung-ho about getting Frost back considering she hasn't had full control of her body in a long while. But I guess Frost is half of her, while also being a unique separate identity that's kind of a split personality but is now its own unique entity? To be honest I don't really understand exactly how Caitlin/Killer Frost work. I do wonder how long they'll keep up the dual Danielle Panabaker's before they inevitably fuse together. It would be kind of neat if Frost uses one of the other Killer Frost's civilian identities as her new non-hero name.
    Will Caitlin and Frost fuse back together? I wonder if they had planned to do a plot about Frost paying for her crimes earlier but just didn't get around to it until now. I could see Frost being tried for her crimes and then sent off to the Suicide Squad. Then we'll be back to one Caitlin.

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    I like Frost and Caitlin being separate people because the line was starting to blur between the two, but they did bring up the question of if Caitlin kept her smarts and Frost didn't, can only one of them remember how to swim? I like Cecile exploring her powers more.
    To be honest I question exactly what Killer Frost is because she's either a wholly separate personality or a distinct part of Caitlin's psyche.

Like, she was compared to the Hulk before, but Hulk is a result of Bruce Banner's trauma.
    Didn't Flash try to knock him out at super speed, but then he bounced off him?
    I think Barry went to punch him after the cuffs came off and he was bounced off Psych's psychic shield.
    Will Caitlin and Frost fuse back together? I wonder if they had planned to do a plot about Frost paying for her crimes earlier but just didn't get around to it until now. I could see Frost being tried for her crimes and then sent off to the Suicide Squad. Then we'll be back to one Caitlin.
    I guess them being separated means now Caitlin is in the clear legal-wise, even though technically she was Killer Frost at the time those crimes were committed.

Lot's off cross-references in that one, liked it. Guess it's the closest thing we'll get to a crossover this year.

Mighty Member

The next time Cisco get's lost in time I gurantee that he'll have some kind of communication device with him to contact the Legends team.

Spectacular Member DetectiveStrange's Avatar

Was interested in checking out the show again (loved the first season, liked seasons 2 and 3 for the most part), and was wondering what people think of the show's recent quality. Are it's best days behind it, or is it still worth checking out?

Also curious - what would your season rankings be?

Wasn't there a holographic dinosaur in Central City in season 3? Now there's a real one.

"My beautiful baby boy" The Speed Force seems to actually think of Barry as her child. At least she finally realized how kind of messed up it is that she appears as Barry's dead mom, although how would she communicate with them as a bolt of lightning? Just stand around as a talking lightning bolt ?

So Cisco and Chester is "Chesco?" I can dig it .

I don't think Caitlin was quite prepared to have a roommate. Especially one who has tastes so different from her own. Welcome to sisterhood, Caitlin.

The 90's! Nerd nirvana! With Space Jam (just in time with the new film's trailer last Saturday) and Blockbuster !

I don't think anyone would be convinced Cisco and Chester were high schoolers, even by 90's film standards.

So the Still Force doesn't just stop time, it can literally rewind it to the point of trapping people in a past time loop or bringing stuff in from the past. It doesn't look like it can radically change the past though, as Deon learned.

I guess if this past trip was good for anything, it was finally giving Chester the resolution he needed with his father. His father was maybe a little unconventional in his parenting, and spent long hours, but he did with love and worked for his son's sake, and Chester honors his father through his brains, courage, and tech proficiency.

I feel for Deon that he missed his shot at a successful future and doesn't believe he has one, even if that doesn't justify trapping a whole town in retro-roleplay. It's basically Westview all over again. But once again Team Flash was able to stop a bad guy with a heartfelt speech, only it ended up making Deon realize that he doesn't need to mess with the past when he can use the Still Force to mess with the future. And does he seem to have the same time-travelling ability as OG!Harrison Wells did? I wonder if there's something to that.

Wow, Team Flash in those retro outfits! Joe and Iris really stole the show. Poor Caitlin, though...

I get that Iris wants to finally get to know Nora because Barry apparently never talks about her, even if it's not really Nora, but I feel like she's taking for granted how comfortable Barry is with the Speed Force looking like his mom.

I can't believe we saw Frost in fishnet stockings before we ever saw any of the Black Canary's in them.

Frost is really asking for trouble basically challenging the woman who is setting out to arrest her.

Astonishing Member

I haven't read anything about these forces, so forgive me if this is something already known from the comics, but is there any chance that the Speed Force is actually the threat here? I kept getting the sense that "Nora" was more interested in tracking down the other forces rather than having an early warning from Chesco's tracking device.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Clark View Post
    I haven't read anything about these forces, so forgive me if this is something already known from the comics, but is there any chance that the Speed Force is actually the threat here? I kept getting the sense that "Nora" was more interested in tracking down the other forces rather than having an early warning from Chesco's tracking device.
    I the comics this battle almost killed the speed force.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Clark View Post
    I've seen a few people comment on how suspicious the Speed Force is seeming.

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DetectiveStrange View Post
    Was interested in checking out the show again (loved the first season, liked seasons 2 and 3 for the most part), and was wondering what people think of the show's recent quality. Are it's best days behind it, or is it still worth checking out?

Also curious - what would your season rankings be?
    I have long since said the shows days are in the rear view. Season three was the major downturn for me and the seasons with Cicada and the Thinker just piled on. Didn't like last season and Im trying not to let it cloud my eyes on this season that is ongoing, but its hard to do.
    Geek / Gamer / Filmmaker / Indy Pro Wrestler
    @SebastionEnvi (Twitter/Instagram)
    youtube.com/SkunkLifeMedia