Page 666 of 827 FirstFirst ... 166566616656662663664665666667668669670676716766 ... LastLast
Results 9,976 to 9,990 of 12392

Quote Originally Posted by bobellis75 View Post
    I will say the combo of less Ralph/toned down Ralph has been very nice thus far.
    Yes! I can only handle him in extremely small doses.
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Actually, in season 3 or 4 of Arrow, near the end, Barry popped up while everyone else was held prisoner by the League, freed them, and otherwise knocked out the other assassins. Brief, but it was there.
    Yeah that's what I was referring to with Barry helping with the League. Those are like the only two cases. Somewhat related my little sister asked me why Kara doesn't call for help, this was during the Worldkiller arc. I told her that Reign put Kara into a coma so I don't think Barry or Oliver would be much help.
    Somewhere, a nerd cries. I feel nothing.

Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    Has anyone identified any Easter Eggs from the Flash Museum?
    Pagey did a video on this so I'm all caught up.

Interesting that Pied Piper's gauntlets are there--wasn't Hartley Rathaway retconned into a good guy? However, the timeline keeps changing, so anything could be true or not true in Nora's time.

She mentions that Supergirl tried to catch Cicada--which would suggest that there's no Cicada on Earth-38, as if there was it would have been David Hersch and Supergirl would know that, so she'd have no trouble finding a David Hersch on Earth-1.

Nora also mentions the League, adding to the evidence that Barry forms the Justice League in the future. I wonder if we'll ever see that on the TV series--or is it one of those things WB prohibits? The Arrowverse already has enough heroes on Earth-1 for a good Justice League.

Quote Originally Posted by edpower View Post
    Yes. This. I noticed this too. The only time he stood he was leaning against a door frame (the other time he pretended to get up, then they switched the shot and it looks like a double going up the stairs). Last episode he was sitting a lot too (They walk in and he's already sleeping and says "This is where i come to nap"??? Then he still doesn't get up).

Anyway, hope he's ok.
    Wanted to point out, and I won't be watching tonight's episode until tomorrow, that last week Jesse L. Martin was seated through the entire episode also.
    Help a fellow fan out and check out my writing, please:
    My Cage comic strip:
    Re-Runs: https://www.webtoons.com/en/challeng...itle_no=539047
    New: https://www.patreon.com/mycage
    Thanks!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by edpower View Post
    Wanted to point out, and I won't be watching tonight's episode until tomorrow, that last week Jesse L. Martin was seated through the entire episode also.
    Plus he slurred his words and his knees barely moved even while seated.

Well this episode shoots my Cisco/Nora assumption in the foot. She could be Bi but that is much less fun. I'm cool with her being a lesbian but I was hoping her and Cisco were gonna have a thing.

Also does anyone think this plot seems familiar
    http://darkwingduck.wikia.com/wiki/Bugmaster
    Stick "we work together and we get out of here alive"

Matt "peace out suckas"

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

It seems like they were doing a "Floyd the Barber" with Jesse tonight while he was propped up next to the door. Not good.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

BTW, it's nice to see the Ductile Detective finally emerging.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Ultimate Member

Hmm, that scar scene really does go a long way to better explain why Nora has an issue with her mom. I kinda think she's right to be pissed

Mighty Member

Barry's reaction to tasting Iris's cooking was hilarious.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Hmm, that scar scene really does go a long way to better explain why Nora has an issue with her mom. I kinda think she's right to be pissed
    Guessing it's understandable, but she's not right. The second scar scene pretty much shows that.

Astonishing Member

Definitely on Nora's side here. For all the "Why would you lie to me Barry?" etc the show's done we're supposed to side with Iris when she apparently decides to hide Nora's powers from her nearly her entire life? And seemingly with the intent to never let her know?

Even if we somehow treat it right (it could be, I mean we don't know the exact story) it doesn't mean Nora can't be pissed off at Iris. I think she'd be justified in hating her the rest of her life.

It does help explain why Nora's so untrained though even without Barry. She's barely had never powers at all. So traveling to the past and punching the satellite are damn huge accomplishments for her.

Also whoever that curator is sounds like he knows more than he's letting on. A lot are saying it might somehow be Thawne (possible) but is it wrong I want it to be Booster Gold?

Meta tech. Now there's some nuttiness.

Interesting that Nora's affecting the timeline made that and from Nora's response it never happened in her timeline.

What was that thing of Flash rewinding while running?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sighphi View Post
    What was that thing of Flash rewinding while running?
    Oh right, loved that. I think it's supposed to be Nora's unique power. A sort of relative replay.

She did the same during the satellite crash but now we see for the first time it's a literal reversal of time instead of it just being for viewer fun.