Page 719 of 827 FirstFirst ... 219619669709715716717718719720721722723729769819 ... LastLast
Results 10,771 to 10,785 of 12392

I really hate these "hero, internal turmoil" episodes. Treading water until Crisis.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Mighty Member

Barry's joined the "dark" side.

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    Elongated Man and Joe presenting Barry with a medal of honor was a nice moment, but aren't all those cops going "Great, the new captain is giving an award to his adopted son"?
    I think the cops would be okay with it. They know Barry and they know the work he does.

I'm really not feeling these last couple of episodes. They aren't bad, but I guess I realize they are just in a holding pattern until Crisis, and I just don't feel like watching them.

Meanwhile, Arrow gets me excited for a new episode each week, and the day the episode airs they release pictures for NEXT weeks episode and makes me want to see that episode even more.

Anyone remember the movie 'The Patriot'? There was a scene when Heath Ledger is pranked and drinks tea with ink in it; when he smiles, his teeth are all black. That's all I can think of when Evil Barry's grinning.

Astonishing Member signalman112's Avatar

Baby Nora was so adorable.
    Nice seeing Michelle Harrison again.
    Flash with black gooey teeth and kneeling before Bloodwork, horrific.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    I think the cops would be okay with it. They know Barry and they know the work he does.

I'm really not feeling these last couple of episodes. They aren't bad, but I guess I realize they are just in a holding pattern until Crisis, and I just don't feel like watching them.

Meanwhile, Arrow gets me excited for a new episode each week, and the day the episode airs they release pictures for NEXT weeks episode and makes me want to see that episode even more.
    Honestly, I don't find any of the CW superhero shows to be really actually like, good shows, or anything. I mainly just watch them out of habit and Arrow is no doubt the one I've had the least enjoyment out of ever since maybe season 2.

Flash has been pretty much the same since it began so it's like, whatever. Very, very middle ground by the numbers fare so I guess it's one of the better ones at the end of the day.

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Am I the only one who has been put to sleep by this season? Like Im just hanging in for the Crisis, everything else is just boring me to tears.

Well I think Ramsey has been a little more interesting this episode, but yeah, its a lot of padding.

Quote Originally Posted by KabutoRyder View Post
    Am I the only one who has been put to sleep by this season? Like Im just hanging in for the Crisis, everything else is just boring me to tears.
    At this point I've accepted that most of these shows are just treading water until Crisis, and I only hope that things really pick up on the back half. The only exception to this seems to be Black Lightning, and I don't watch that show.

I don't think Supergirl is treading water though, the Lena plot is pretty significant.

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    I don't think Supergirl is treading water though, the Lena plot is pretty significant.
    I would rather have it treading water instead.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

I mean, I've been enjoying the season. The writing and character dynamics have been on-point and I feel like they've been handling the hurtling towards Crisis and Barry's inevitable death with the appropriate amount of pathos and emotion.

Look, obviously CGI rubber people fighting each other!

Is this condition going to take Ralph out for Crisis? I forget if Elongated Man is supposed to show up. Will having Barry's blood in him effect his powers?

It was nice to see the Speed Force as Barry's mom again. I guess she's not going to bring up Team Flash bamboozling her when they got Barry out in season 4...

Oh no, not baby Nora. Low blow Ramsey .

Barry can't even get away from Thawne in his visions of guilt.

That was totally a Spyral pin, right? I wonder if they'd bring back Helena/Huntress as a Spyral agent, although they seem set to be bad guys here.

"Team Citizen." Look at them posing so seriously at that crime scene. It's like they're a official Superhero team and everything .

The Speed Force done goofed up. Not a good idea to tell Barry that Ramsey wasn't actually lying about Barry being able to survive Crisis, but I guess it's on Barry for not realizing Ramsey possessing him would turn him and everyone else into zombies.

Y'know...Barry might not be so off-base about the Speed Force getting his mom killed. I mean, if Thawne didn't have his powers, Nora would be alive, and the Speed Force said it let Zoom kill Henry so as to test Barry.

Iris' Crisis article was very...personal. I don't mean that in a bad way, but for a news article it was very opinion-based, though maybe she's waiting to inject actual facts for when the actual Crisis hits and she knows what happens.

I mean, isn't it logical that Killer Frost would revert to Caitlin during medical emergencies? She's an actual doctor. Unless Frost is supposed to have Caitlin's medical knowledge minus the squeamishness at seeing a loved one dying, but I don't think they've properly addressed that.

With that black lightning, maybe Barry should change his suit colors to black? But I guess then he'd look too much like Black Flash.

I was wondering when they'd work Bloodwork's name in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Look, obviously CGI rubber people fighting each other!
    The CGI in all of these shows so far this year has looked like ****. It's obvious they are saving as much money as they can for the crossover.

Is this condition going to take Ralph out for Crisis? I forget if Elongated Man is supposed to show up. Will having Barry's blood in him effect his powers?
    There are pictures of Ralph on the Waverider with KC Superman and Black Lightning.

This is my problem with all of these shows (except Arrow, which is actively building towards the crossover with each episode)- nothing that happens to the characters right now matters, because I know that they will all be in the Crisis. Barry is possesed? Doesn't matter- he looks just fine in the trailers. Lena is trying to mind control the whole world and Leviathan is trying to destroy it? Dosesn't matter- episode summaries and pictures show Lena working with Alex, and obviously the world is still there because it will probably be destroyed in the Crisis. Legends isn't even on the air yet, and Batwoman is still doing the origin story. I'm not sure they have even caught up to Elseworlds yet. The only show seemingly not affected is Black Lightning, which really makes me want to go back and catch up on the show now. Because at least there is some mystery there.

Y'know...Barry might not be so off-base about the Speed Force getting his mom killed. I mean, if Thawne didn't have his powers, Nora would be alive, and the Speed Force said it let Zoom kill Henry so as to test Barry.

Didn't we establish last season that Thawne draws his powers from the Negative Speed Force? Would it still be the Speed Force's fault then?

Iris' Crisis article was very...personal. I don't mean that in a bad way, but for a news article it was very opinion-based, though maybe she's waiting to inject actual facts for when the actual Crisis hits and she knows what happens.
    I took it she was writing an editorial.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Maybe it will become significant in the back half, but as I said above, it's obvious that she's stopped, because she's working with Alex to try and stop the antimatter wave in the previews. And the whole Leviathan deal was revealed way too fast, because they had to.

MXAAGVNIEETRO IS RIGHT MyriVerse's Avatar

"Too fast?" The Leviathan arc has dragged too slow, imo.
    f/k/a The Black Guardian
    COEXIST | NOEXIST
    ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelSage
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

They need to tie up this Ramsey plotline. It is just so lame and there is no way that character can carry being a season long villain. He has been boring since the get go. I hated the Thinker with a passion, but Ramsey is already worse. If they plan on dragging him out the whole season I am droppi g the show after the crossover.