Page 465 of 827 FirstFirst ... 365415455461462463464465466467468469475515565 ... LastLast
Results 6,961 to 6,975 of 12392

He said he was launching them all. And anyway, I don't think the military would have short ranged nukes in silos ready to be launched. Those babies would be in storage, or with one of our European allies.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    He said he was launching them all. And anyway, I don't think the military would have short ranged nukes in silos ready to be launched. Those babies would be in storage, or with one of our European allies.
    Nuclear protocol has no place in a comicbook based tv
    Show lol

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Nuclear protocol has no place in a comicbook based tv
    Show lol
    Real nukes have a multi-step process that wouldn't rely on one or even a handful of people, so comicbook tv shows already threw that reality out of the window. Its weird squabbling over anything else involving nukes when it all starts at there.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Buried Alien View Post
    Even Snyder's movies aren't *that* relentlessly dark.

Buried Alien (The Fastest Post Alive!)
    You know, depending on how you describe it, the ending of season 2 was very dark too:

Barry learns that his new mentor and Caitlin's love interest is actually a psychopath who has already conquered a world and is now planning on conquering Barry's own. The psychopath, Zoom, then proceeds to steal all of Barry's power, kill his father in front of him, and then invade Barry's world with his own army of metahuman. In the big final confrontation against Zoom, Barry dies.

All that happened, actually.

The irony is that, if Savitar were Wally and Barry wanted to kill him, it would be less disruptive to his relationships if he did so before Joe and Iris actually knew Wally existed. But, after Flaspoint Barry would likely be afraid to go that far back in time, and so he would be forced to kill Wally near the present, such as only one day before Savitar kills Iris.

I really don't see the show killing Wally, nor do I see Barry murdering Wally, his protege and the closest thing he has to a brother, just to stop Savitar.

"There's always another way."

Quote Originally Posted by Teste View Post
    You know, depending on how you describe it, the ending of season 2 was very dark too:

Barry learns that his new mentor and Caitlin's love interest is actually a psychopath who has already conquered a world and is now planning on conquering Barry's own. The psychopath, Zoom, then proceeds to steal all of Barry's power, kill his father in front of him, and then invade Barry's world with his own army of metahuman. In the big final confrontation against Zoom, Barry dies.

All that happened, actually.

The irony is that, if Savitar were Wally and Barry wanted to kill him, it would be less disruptive to his relationships if he did so before Joe and Iris actually knew Wally existed. But, after Flaspoint Barry would likely be afraid to go that far back in time, and so he would be forced to kill Wally near the present, such as only one day before Savitar kills Iris.
    I get you're in love with the idea of Wally dying, and that's cool, but please Google "Rick Cosnett returning." Maybe he'll be Savitar, maybe it'll be a one-off type of thing, but the former sounds more plausible than what you're saying.

But still, hope springs eternal, so good luck with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    I get you're in love with the idea of Wally dying, and that's cool, but please Google "Rick Cosnett returning." Maybe he'll be Savitar, maybe it'll be a one-off type of thing, but the former sounds more plausible than what you're saying.

But still, hope springs eternal, so good luck with that.
    I am kinda expecting Savitar to take Eddie's form to mess with Iris or Team Flash. That seems like something he'd do.

Mighty Member

What episode is Eddie returning in?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Beantownbrown View Post
    What episode is Eddie returning in?
    According to IMDB, the as yet untitled episode 3.23, the finale.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    According to IMDB, the as yet untitled episode 3.23, the finale.
    ok, cool. That's a surprise. I didn't know he was returning. Thx.

Astonishing Member

Stop talking about nuclear protocols! That is trying to have the show make sense. That insults those who demand allegiance to comic tropes!

LOL

Fantastic Member

I get you're in love with the idea of Wally dying, and that's cool
    Not really, I like the character (this season).

What I'm really hoping for is for Savitar to be Wally.

In the previous two sesons, the main antagonists were bad people pretendingo to be good. This time, it would be someone who's actually good... But destined to become evil. How would he and the rest of the team deal with this?

Plus, a lot of the season has been dedicated to Wally's development. From how he almost killed himself wanting to have speed, to how happy he became once he got it, and to how quickly he has been improving at it.

It would also provide some character development to Savitar, who honestly is by far the least developed main antagonist the show has had. And it would also add a reason for why would Savitar care. The Reverse Flash needed Barry so he could go home, Zoom needed Flash's speed so he could heal himself. Savitar...? For a guy who can run through time, and considering we know there are many speedsters in the future, why does he care about Barry so much? Why bothering with the whole "I'll kill your beloved in front of you"? If Savitar was Wally, he would do it because he remembers how it made everyone train him so he could become faster than Barry, which would be one step for his progression into a speed "god".

Quote Originally Posted by Teste View Post
    Not really,.
    Yes really, based on everything you just wrote (your "wishlist") and ignoring Rick Cosnett's return. Like I said, chances are slim to none of any of it happening, but good luck with that.

Fantastic Member

Yes really
    Are you really that bothered about the idea of Wally dying, to just ignore everything I said?

Wally got his powers from the stone and alchemy. Its connected to Savitar so somehow savitar is connected to wally. Dont think wallys a bad guy or gonna die. He just has a connection savitar is gonna manipulate