Page 750 of 827 FirstFirst ... 250650700740746747748749750751752753754760800 ... LastLast
Results 11,236 to 11,250 of 12392
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf36 View Post
    Arrow ends with the announcement of the possible spinoff Green Arrow and the Canaries that pretty much seems dead in the water now. I would rather have had an A.R.G.U.S. spinoff with Diggle and Lyla.

Flash has been rocked by scandal, Sawyer fired for racism, Candice with an adultrey scandal, fans calling for Danielle to be fired next for racism, Candice wanting more black crew behind-the-scenes hired and so on.
    Sawyer's out and he can be replaced easily, I don't really care about what Candice did and I doubt anyone else does, the feud with Panabaker is pettiness between shippers being upset that she supports Snowbarry so it's nothing worthy of note. I'm all for Candice supporting a more diverse crew behind the scenes, do it CW. Flash is in great shape to continue.

Batwoman has Rose leaving due to possibly behind the scene problems and the show bringing in a new character that has nothing to do with the Batman/Batwoman mythos. So the Crow and Alice plots are pretty much useless with the whole first season revolving around them.
    It's probably on its last legs and not solely because Rose left, that's the show runners imploding over pettiness. Sad to see it go but this happens to tv shows.

Legends let Ray and Norah go, Charlie left, Sara's status is up in the air, they butchered Zari's character and this season was a letdown to boot.
    Legends has had a good run but the show is an ensemble. They'll survive without those characters but if not it had a good run anyway.

Supergirl with Melissa pregnant and her contract i think expiring at the end of the upcoming season will likely see her leaving which effectively ends that show.
    Someone mentioned she had a contract up for season 7, and if it does get cancelled it'll be replaced by the new Superman show.

Black Lighning no longer makes any sense to me since becoming part of Prime Earth. When Lynn was kidnapped by the Markovians why didn't he go to the Super Friends for help? He gets a rag tag team to go get her back when he could have had Superman, Supergirl, J'onn J'onzz ext. Now i know it's not feasible since the show is in Atlanta, but if you on the same earth an explanation would have been nice.
    Others have covered this.

The Batwoman/Superman crossover that they was setting up for the upcoming season doesn't work anymore now that Rose is gone.
    Solved by a recast.

Don't get me wrong i love the shows but none of them are on a stable footing now. All have went down considerably since the Crisis crossover.
    They have the Canaries show in the wings, things aren't as dire as you think.

Use to if you wanted to see DC related shows the CW was the only place to catch them but now with DC Steaming and HBO Max that's no longer true.
    That hasn't hurt the CW shows before.

Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf36 View Post
    Flash has been rocked by scandal, Sawyer fired for racism, Candice with an adultrey scandal, fans calling for Danielle to be fired next for racism, Candice wanting more black crew behind-the-scenes hired and so on.
    The only 'scandal' Flash has been rocked by was Sawyer, and that was handled immediately. There is absolutely no evidence that Danielle is racist, and that smells of so-called fans trying to stir something up. And no one cares if Candace slept with some married basketball player. Whoop-a-dee-doo.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Adultery is one the bottom of the totem pole of scum bag behavior. That's something for the involved parties to settle in private. It means nothing to me as a fan.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Adultery is one the bottom of the totem pole of scum bag behavior. That's something for the involved parties to settle in private. It means nothing to me as a fan.
    hey did you know that bottom of the totem pole means you hold higher respect? very common misconception

How is Green Arrow and the Canaries "dead in the water"?

No such announcement was made, quite the contrary, Katie Cassidy said just last month or so that she is sure that it will still go ahead, despite the Corona Crisis.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post

No such announcement was made, quite the contrary, Katie Cassidy said just last month or so that she is sure that it will still go ahead, despite the Corona Crisis.
    The show hasn't been picked up yet.

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Yeah, I think that's more wishful thinking by some (as well as the "impending" demise of other CW shows) than anything else, Anarchist.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Darknight Detective View Post
    Yeah, I think that's more wishful thinking by some (as well as the "impending" demise of other CW shows) than anything else, Anarchist.

Well, it has been months since the backdoor pilot aired, you would think they could have made a decision by now.

Quote Originally Posted by regnak View Post
    Well, it has been months since the backdoor pilot aired, you would think they could have made a decision by now.
    It might indeed be toast, but the virus has screwed up many a thing this year, so that could be the reason.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Darknight Detective View Post
    It might indeed be toast, but the virus has screwed up many a thing this year, so that could be the reason.
    If they want it they should go ahead and say “We are picking it up but starting this many months late because of the virus.” If they keep the actresses waiting and wondering some may find new jobs.

If they want it they should go ahead and say “We are picking it up but starting this many months late because of the virus.” If they keep the actresses waiting and wondering some may find new jobs.
    Well, it's not like Hollywood is a jumpin' at the present time.

What jobs? Nothing is in production now.

Everything was put on hold because of the virus. I think the only thing that is known at this point was that Lost Boys went back to the development stage and wouldn't be picked up. Absolutely nothing else has been decided.

Yes, the Corona Situation is still not under control.

Pretty much all major productions are halted right now, it's not an Arrowverse-exclusive phenomenon.

This treatment of Ralph’s actor is atrocious. He wrote those tweets before he was hired and apologized after somebody dug them up to make him unemployed. You can do that to lots of people. I didn’t think it was right when it happened to James Gunn and I don’t think it’s right now. Though Disney and Marvel eventually made the right decision in hiring him back. If we don’t allow people to change and forgive them for mistakes they acknowledge and apologize for, the world will become a lonely place. Because there are no people who haven’t said something they’ve regretted. It was even more disappointing that none of the cast stuck up for him. If they knew him and thought he was a good person, why immediately drop him and assume that the tweets represent him more than personal encounters? Especially since like Gunn, his tweets were failed attempts at making shock jock jokes and not a literal testimony.
    Last edited by KurtW95; 06-18-2020 at 11:28 PM.
    Good Marvel characters- Bring Them Back!!!

It's a bit ironic though how much the actor's story now parallels Ralph's when he was disgraced and kicked out of the force. Ralph was allowed a second chance to prove himself, but I guess the showrunners didn't agree with the themes of their own show. Time will tell if the actor will ever be given that chance.