Page 779 of 827 FirstFirst ... 279679729769775776777778779780781782783789 ... LastLast
Results 11,671 to 11,685 of 12392

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    I didn't hate Season 5. Did you think Season 5 was worse than Season 4?
    I'd take Thinker over Cicada at least, although I don't think season 7 had a single great Big Bad out of the three.

Astonishing Member

The Flash show drips speedsters like Kara and Kal's show drip Kryptonians. Arrow produced archers on a production line. Kind of getting old.

Funny how just Flash and his crew saves the world. All the DoD folks from Kal's - nowhere to be seen.

I'm glad Chyler is coming back. Surprised Routh is- I felt that there was some bad blood on how he was let go from Legends. Really happy that Cress will be in it- I wouldn't mind a stand-alone episode with him and Grant teaming up.

No mention of Melissa- I'd like to see Supergirl guest star as well, but I guess that depends on how her show ends.

I'm... baffled at them bringing back Darhk. They have his character a perfect end on Legends- almost a redemption arc. Bringing him back seems counter-productive.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Smith View Post
    The Flash show drips speedsters like Kara and Kal's show drip Kryptonians. Arrow produced archers on a production line. Kind of getting old.

Funny how just Flash and his crew saves the world. All the DoD folks from Kal's - nowhere to be seen.
    Yes, by the third season, it was, "Oh, please. Not another speedster". Of course, because the Flash is the main character, speed is the ultimate power. I always wondered why Earth 2 Killer Frost didn't just make it aso cold around her that it didn't slow down Zoom. Because: needs of the plot. At least DeVoe wasn't yet another speedster.

i was okay with Cicada until the Reverse Flash was really the villain again. Why does he still look like Wells? And, unless I missed it, there was no explanation for how he came back yet again after his "Legends" death.

I've liked this 7th season. I think they've learned that a villain who is invincible and leads the hero by the nose for a whole season works for a couple of seasons, then it gets really old and you get tired of it. That's what lost me with "Arrow" though I watched it through on sheer momentum.

I still like the CW Arrowverse but I also think the formula has long since played out.

Hero (and everyone else on the team): I question everything I am and that I've done for the (How many episodes are there this season? 18?) 18th time this season alone.

Everyone else: You have to trust yourself and blah blah blah same think same thing same thing.

Some old shows called. They want to know if you guys ever just have an adventure that's just an adventure where it's okay to think you're the good guys stopping murderers without trying to pretend it's "Moby Dick".
    Power with Girl is better.

They finally remember Ryan Choi .

So I guess this will be Ryan's first introduction to the wider Superhero world?
    Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    I'm... baffled at them bringing back Darhk. They have his character a perfect end on Legends- almost a redemption arc. Bringing him back seems counter-productive.
    The only thing I can think of with Darhk is that he's connected to Ray through Nora. And I guess he and Thawne were on the LoD but he doesn't even remember that if I'm not mistaken.

I'm glad Chyler is coming back. Surprised Routh is- I felt that there was some bad blood on how he was let go from Legends. Really happy that Cress will be in it- I wouldn't mind a stand-alone episode with him and Grant teaming up.

No mention of Melissa- I'd like to see Supergirl guest star as well, but I guess that depends on how her show ends.

Suddenly I remember who ray palmer and Brandon routh are married to. I wonder if Nora darkh will be showing up.

Favorite Flash villains?

The Reverse Flash until they brought him back again and again (albeit one of those was on "Legends").

2. DeVoe because, not another speedster and, by the fourth season, that was reason enough.

3. Cicada. True he was not really the main villain but I liked him while he lasted.

4. Zoom. Quite interesting, especially if ignoring the outside factor that he was the second speedster.

5. Savitar, again ignoring the deja vu factor.

6. Mother.

7. Bloodwork. A site lists him as one of the season's big bads. If they say so.
    Power with Girl is better.

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Not a fan of Reverse Flash coming back again so soon. Rather him be gone until the series ending whatever-part adventure.
    Geek / Gamer / Filmmaker / Indy Pro Wrestler
    @SebastionEnvi (Twitter/Instagram)
    youtube.com/SkunkLifeMedia

Quote Originally Posted by KabutoRyder View Post
    Not a fan of Reverse Flash coming back again so soon. Rather him be gone until the series ending whatever-part adventure.
    Yeah, I feel like we needed a longer break from Thawne.

Like they couldn't bring back Bloodwork or Zoom?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Yeah, I feel like we needed a longer break from Thawne.

Like they couldn't bring back Bloodwork or Zoom?
    Or Cobalt Blue?

...we're never getting Cobalt Blue are we. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    Or Cobalt Blue?

...we're never getting Cobalt Blue are we. :/
    Didn't they already kinda do that with Savitar? A twin of Barry who pretty much sought to destroy his life?

One thing I missed about the crossover- Mia Queen is coming back. I wonder if they'll finally tie up the loose ends of her backdoor pilot, since we'll never get a show.

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

One thing I missed about the crossover- Mia Queen is coming back. I wonder if they'll finally tie up the loose ends of her backdoor pilot, since we'll never get a show.
    Screen time will be at a premium. They don't need to do any more than a one line referral to things.
    Geek / Gamer / Filmmaker / Indy Pro Wrestler
    @SebastionEnvi (Twitter/Instagram)
    youtube.com/SkunkLifeMedia

Quote Originally Posted by KabutoRyder View Post
    Screen time will be at a premium. They don't need to do any more than a one line referral to things.
    The depends on whether or not they make what happened to Mia and William central to the plot of the crossover. After all, this may be their only opportunity to do it.

I missed most of this last season after the Speed Force and the other Forces finally all got along and not-Barry's-mom was back in a good non-killery place. So at the season finale I was a nit caught off guard - when did the speedsters start throwing around freaking Speed Force Lighting Throwing Stars and Whips?

Honestly, it felt like when I wasn't watching the Flash became a Power Rangers rip off...