Page 687 of 827 FirstFirst ... 187587637677683684685686687688689690691697737787 ... LastLast
Results 10,291 to 10,305 of 12392
    Astonishing Member signalman112's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    221 is one of the area codes that phone scammers use when they want to run up huge charges on your phone if you call back. So maybe Sherloque fell for a scam to get the memory machine and he's going to owe even more money than he did before.

Doing my best Ralph Dibny sleuthing, I found that the MAD HATTER was the villain in Batman: The Dark Knight Vol 2 #21. Equals 221. Earth-221.
    Its all a maybe.

BatmanTheDarkKnightVol221.jpg

Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    I really hope this Nora reveal thing won't drag for much longer, already getting sick of it.

Cicada and Grace are both really great though.
    "Memorabilia" sets up a parallel between Nora and Grace. They're both doing the wrong thing for the right reason. They both want to protect their family and think that everything they're doing will accomplish that goal. Grace sees through Nora and calls her a liar, which is what she is.

I was expecting Nora to turn out even more of a villain than she is, but maybe she's heading down that road. So far, we can see that Nora is a good person. But what if she loses any sense of right and wrong and starts doing terrible things to people, believing that it's all for the best because she can fix it later?

If Sherloque were to confront Nora with the truth, what would she do to him to prevent her secret getting out?

"Memorabilia" sets up a parallel between Nora and Grace. They're both doing the wrong thing for the right reason. They both want to protect their family and think that everything they're doing will accomplish that goal. Grace sees through Nora and calls her a liar, which is what she is.

I was expecting Nora to turn out even more of a villain than she is, but maybe she's heading down that road. So far, we can see that Nora is a good person. But what if she loses any sense of right and wrong and starts doing terrible things to people, believing that it's all for the best because she can fix it later?

If Sherloque were to confront Nora with the truth, what would she do to him to prevent her secret getting out?

Does that mean another Wells dies and we get one from yet another Earth next season? If Crisis merges all the Earth there might not even be any more Wells left.

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

This would make it all worthwhile if they go this route and the slow burned ultimate big bad of the season was Barry's own daughter.

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    Does that mean another Wells dies and we get one from yet another Earth next season? If Crisis merges all the Earth there might not even be any more Wells left.
    I sincerely hope Sherloque doesn't die. He is already my second-favorite Wells (can't top the H.R.).

Quote Originally Posted by KabutoRyder View Post
    Asked in the same week we had an Arrow episode where Dinah braces herself with a rubber mat to RUN THROUGH an electrified door. DINAH. who has the whole CANARY CRY she could and should have used to blow the door away. But...*shrugs* because plot...I guess.....
    Man, what an awesome episode. So many creepy moments. Everything I thought I knew is totally up in the air now. One thing I'm not sure about--is the female Cicada an adult version of Grace or someone else completely new or her mother?

I notice that in the Flash Museum, Cicada was now Orlin Dwyer. So is that now a new memory that Nora has formed since being in the present or did she always know that? Because she didn't know his name before. But if Nora is forming new memories then other things should be changng from how she remembered them before.

Something else that might just be totally accidental, but the juxtaposition of Nora with the doll's house made the connecton for me with Nora in Henrik Ibsen's A DOLL'S HOUSE.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Darknight Detective View Post
    Ouch!

I have never gone ice skating myself and most likely never will at this point, though I'm pretty good on roller skates.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    I sincerely hope Sherloque doesn't die. He is already my second-favorite Wells (can't top the H.R.).
    I'm half expecting Eobard Wells to come back in time, kill Sherloque, and take his place.

Mighty Member

Awesome laser rifle scene.

Good episode tonight. The Barry/Ralph stuff was fun as hell and the Iris scenes were genuinely menacing.
    And Nora, you got some splaining to do.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Retired

Well, it was no "Threat Level Midnight," but I did enjoy the stuff with Sherloque and the Woman.

And it's hilarious that in the minds of Barry and Ralph, if you're going to pretend to be bad guys, you must wear all black.

Astonishing Member

I'm curious if Barry had been straight with Goldface how that might have gone.

"I'm a meta. I need that device to take down Cicada. What's the price?"

And what if "The Chemist" had stated that his success so far was due to meta abilities? I'll help but I need the cuff off to be of much use.

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Just wanted to slap Nora when she said, to Eobard fn Thawne, I know there is some good in you...like...come on now....

The shout out to Superman giving Sherloque's Earth-38 wife an alimony check was a nice touch. Usually they ignore things that happen in the crossovers in the regular season episodes.

Well, it was no "Threat Level Midnight," but I did enjoy the stuff with Sherloque and the Woman.

And it's hilarious that in the minds of Barry and Ralph, if you're going to pretend to be bad guys, you must wear all black.
    But all the badguys really did have on black lol. Anyway Goldface was a cool villain liked his fighting style, hope he returns soon.

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

I don't know why, but FarmersOnly.com Renee Adler does it for me.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Incredible Member Elegant Dreamer's Avatar

Too bad Black Lightning isn't in the the same dimension as The Flash, because after seeing Goldface, now I wonder what would happen if Tobias Whale ever encounter Goldface. Would they be partners (trading Green Light for Meta Tech) or respectful rivals?

Like the reference that Goldface is the ex of Amunet Black.