Page 735 of 827 FirstFirst ... 235635685725731732733734735736737738739745785 ... LastLast
Results 11,011 to 11,025 of 12392
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Styles View Post
    This is so terrible, especially at such a young age...RIP Logan .

Astonishing Member WillieMorgan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Styles View Post
    Oh, Good heavens, that is such tragic news .

The family won't even be able to commemorate his life properly either due to social distancing. I cannot even imagine how that must feel. RIP.
    Lower The Pissing Winch!

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

I agree with everybody above. Horrible news.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

2020 suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks!
    Assassinate Putin!

The season is ending at 6x19.

There was originally going to be a Thawne cliffhanger to end the season on, but there will be a major cliffhanger in the finale.

Mighty Member

Ragdoll was awesome.

Joe is going into Witness Protection without his family? How does that even make sense?

"Only I will destroy my husband! Bwah, ha, ha!" Really?

What was the point of mirror Iris' rant?
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Joe is going into Witness Protection without his family? How does that even make sense?

"Only I will destroy my husband! Bwah, ha, ha!" Really?

What was the point of mirror Iris' rant?
    She was trying to get Barry to use the last of his speed.

Quote Originally Posted by regnak View Post
    She was trying to get Barry to use the last of his speed.
    Thanks, so 1 out of 3 that made sense.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Thanks, so 1 out of 3 that made sense.
    Well it is an Arrowverse show after all.

Amazing Member

Carlos' hair was mesmerizing in tonight's ep.

Liked the banter between Cisco and Sue

Ralph and Sue are winning me over as a couple.
    I'd like to see more of them together with them getting involve with various shenanigans.

I wonder if the writers are slowly setting up Identity Crisis for a future crossover.

Real Iris is beginning to see that Eva is lying.
    I wonder if what Eva said is true then maybe Iris will be able to figure out how to contact Barry and company from the mirror dimension.

Ragdoll is freakin' terrifying!!

So they have written Joe off? I hope it's temporary.

I know Barry is slow (Ha!) to catch on but he still couldn't tell that wasn't the real Iris?
    It's really subtle but Mirror Iris presents herself differently it's especially noticable in the tone of her voice.

It looks like Joe caught Iris' Black Hole obsession. It ended about as well as Iris' did too .

Is Eva the first Big Bad who is utterly unconcerned with The Flash? She just wants him out of the way so she can get revenge on her husband. Although Barry will probably end up getting in her way enough to maker her a proper nemesis.

Ragdoll breaks the trend of Black Hole assassins being women, but I guess he keeps the black and white costume vibe going. Now he's out to end his own life, although thanks to the efforts of Barry and Joe.

So Sue was January Galore the whole time? Even back during that auction? I guess that explains why the episode focused on her so much, it was actually Sue's debut episode .

Sue isn't really a jet-setting criminal cat burglar, she's just a rich girl who's using her money and skills to protect her parents from Carver's blackmail. I mean, maybe she did commit a few crimes, but she didn't do them just for the sake of them, so I guess we can let her off the hook? Ralph's definitely on her side now. I feel like we'll see these two married sooner rather then later.

Wow, Carver is kind of dumb. Joe barely gave him much provocation and he brought up the box. I guess he knew he could erase the evidence no matter what he said.

Of course Barry is desperate to save Joe, Joe's one of the only dads he has left.

I realize they were probably carting away the bomb, but for a second I thought Ragdoll was in that box.

Yeah, I don't get why Joe is going into Witness Protection without his immediate family either. I mean, I guess the writers didn't feel like they needed to write Cecile out, but won't his family still be a target ?

Singh is a mirror duplicate? How soon did Eva transform him and when? Is that one of the first things Mirror!Iris did after getting the Mirror Gun?

So...if I'm understanding correctly, Eva and Carver disagreed on their vision of the future and Carver was the one who shoved Eva into the Mirror Dimension while he's using Black Hole for...standard bad guy world domination stuff? I'm still not sure what Caver is getting out of this other then being an arrogant evil tool. Doesn't seem like there's much love left between husband and wife, and Carver may have unintentionally made Eva a bigger threat to his plans then she would've been otherwise. He may have created Mirror Master.

Yeah, I would think it would finally sink in to Barry that something is up with Iris. Say what you will about the real Iris, but she's never been as unreasonable or frankly disrespectful as she was during that tirade.

What right does Mirror!Iris have to throw Barry out of the apartment? He's the one who's paying for it! Although I guess this is more justifiable then when Felicity kicked Oliver out because we know Mirror!Iris is legitimately supposed to be evil and a jerk.

Quote Originally Posted by Damien View Post
    I wonder if the writers are slowly setting up Identity Crisis for a future crossover.
    Please no! That whole series was a colossal mistake.

So the real Iris tells someone she has known for just a few weeks that Barry is The Flash?

Joe can jump out of a car going 125 mph and not get a scratch? His clothes aren't even torn? It doesn't work that way. Joe would still be going 125 mph even outside the car. He doesn't magically stop moving just because
    he is no longer in the car. He would end up a bloody pulp. There is this thing called inertia. It's why a ball keeps moving after you release it from your hand when throwing the ball. The car is the hand and Joe is the ball.
    The same sort of thing happened to Morgan Edge on Supergirl. But at least there his clothes were ripped up and he had scratches on his face. And he wasn't even going as fast when he bailed. Is Joe now secretly an alien?