Page 736 of 827 FirstFirst ... 236636686726732733734735736737738739740746786 ... LastLast
Results 11,026 to 11,040 of 12392

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    So the real Iris tells someone she has known for just a few weeks that Barry is The Flash?
    She's learning the wrong lessons from her husband .

So the real Iris tells someone she has known for just a few weeks that Barry is The Flash?

Joe can jump out of a car going 125 mph and not get a scratch? His clothes aren't even torn? It doesn't work that way. Joe would still be going 125 mph even outside the car. He doesn't magically stop moving just because
    he is no longer in the car. He would end up a bloody pulp. There is this thing called inertia. It's why a ball keeps moving after you release it from your hand when throwing the ball. The car is the hand and Joe is the ball.
    The same sort of thing happened to Morgan Edge on Supergirl. But at least there his clothes were ripped up and he had scratches on his face. And he wasn't even going as fast when he bailed. Is Joe now secretly an alien?
    Fell out of a van on Christmas Eve 1987 I was 8 and the van was going no faster than 30 mph. I scrapped off the skin on all my knuckles and chin.

Joe can jump out of a car going 125 mph and not get a scratch? His clothes aren't even torn? It doesn't work that way. Joe would still be going 125 mph even outside the car. He doesn't magically stop moving just because
    he is no longer in the car. He would end up a bloody pulp. There is this thing called inertia. It's why a ball keeps moving after you release it from your hand when throwing the ball. The car is the hand and Joe is the ball.
    The same sort of thing happened to Morgan Edge on Supergirl. But at least there his clothes were ripped up and he had scratches on his face. And he wasn't even going as fast when he bailed. Is Joe now secretly an alien?
    And that is not even the silliest part of this episode. Like the Flash having any problem with a villain whose super power is he can bend.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    And that is not even the silliest part of this episode. Like the Flash having any problem with a villain whose super power is he can bend.
    Or Joe seemingly being perfectly fine after getting shot in the arm. It didn't even look like it grazed him.

Also...why didn't Ralph go after Sue the first time? He could've stretched up after her.

(Formerly ilash) Ilan Preskovsky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Damien View Post
    Carlos' hair was mesmerizing in tonight's ep.

Liked the banter between Cisco and Sue

Ralph and Sue are winning me over as a couple.
    I'd like to see more of them together with them getting involve with various shenanigans.

I wonder if the writers are slowly setting up Identity Crisis for a future crossover.

Real Iris is beginning to see that Eva is lying.
    I wonder if what Eva said is true then maybe Iris will be able to figure out how to contact Barry and company from the mirror dimension.

Ragdoll is freakin' terrifying!!

So they have written Joe off? I hope it's temporary.

I know Barry is slow (Ha!) to catch on but he still couldn't tell that wasn't the real Iris?
    It's really subtle but Mirror Iris presents herself differently it's especially noticable in the tone of her voice.
    Noooooooooooo!!!!!!

I am down for plenty more Ralph and Sue (who were easily my favourite part of this episode along with Cisco) but can we all please forget that godawful comic forever? Please?!
    Check out my blog, Because Everyone Else Has One, for my regularly updated movie reviews.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Or Joe seemingly being perfectly fine after getting shot in the arm. It didn't even look like it grazed him.

Also...why didn't Ralph go after Sue the first time? He could've stretched up after her.
    Speaking of Ralph, sometimes he is downright invulnerable, but during the Sue episode f.e. he was hurt by common street thugs

Quote Originally Posted by Ilan Preskovsky View Post
    Noooooooooooo!!!!!!

I am down for plenty more Ralph and Sue (who were easily my favourite part of this episode along with Cisco) but can we all please forget that godawful comic forever? Please?!
    Eric Wallce said they're not doing Identity Crisis. The most that he acknowledged it was by saying Dr. Light was going to appear, and it's a completely different Dr. Light.

Amazing Member

Singh is a mirror duplicate? How soon did Eva transform him and when? Is that one of the first things Mirror!Iris did after getting the Mirror Gun?
    I was wondering that too. It certainly was a bit of a shock.

Eric Wallce said they're not doing Identity Crisis. The most that he acknowledged it was by saying Dr. Light was going to appear, and it's a completely different Dr. Light.
    Hopefully, they keep that true. That mess of a storyline is best forgotten.

Even knowing that was MirrorIris, that fight still hurt. Probably because Barry thought it was real. I'm hoping their marriage and Barry's faith in them won't be too shaken by this.

Ragdoll was cool, but of course, the only way he could fight Flash on a level playing field is if Barry is limiting his speed.

Was Cisco into Sue? Because...that's not cool.

So Sue was January Galore the whole time? Even back during that auction? I guess that explains why the episode focused on her so much, it was actually Sue's debut episode .
    And we were more willing to accept her as a part of a James Bond spoof whereas she was just a character Sue was putting on.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Please no! That whole series was a colossal mistake.
    And no point in doing without Ray and Jean. I mean, I guess there are ways to make it work, but there's no way I ever want to see an Identity Crisis adaptation in any medium.

The minute a character makes it off screen, that means they are gone. Happens to Barry constantly with people he should be able to just chase after.

Man Ragdoll is such a creepy villain. Hope we see him again soon.

Mighty Member

That was a great Terminator T-1000 fight with the Iris doppelganger.

Amazing Member

Tonight's ep was pretty tense.

I'm glad Cecile believed Barry was the real deal.

With Caitlin going to her mother for help I wonder if they (meaning the Writers) will remember that Carla is a meta?

I don't understand the Bloodwork stuff. How does helping Eva help him? Did I miss something?

Barry vs MirrorIris was a cool and brutal fight! I bet Candice had fun shooting it.

With MirrorIris dying I couldn't stop thinking about Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days which made me a bit more emotional when watching Barry and Iris affirm that they will find each other again.

Overall I enjoyed it.

Next week is the Season Finale right?
    Last edited by Damien; 04-28-2020 at 09:02 PM.

Y'know, somehow I had a feeling Bloodwork would tie back in to the second half. Ramsey didn't break out when he had the chance so I wonder what his long game in all this is. Seeing the spark of life in mirror!Iris seems to have sparked something in him, or at least his curiosity.

Everyman's alive? I see that coming back and causing more problem for the team.

Wow, that is probably the most detective work Barry has done across this entire series, even if he did look like a crazy scorned husband because of it. But he was absolutely 100% right .

For a second I thought Caitlin's powers were acting up because she was pregnant, but that's just me assimilating the real world with the show world and the fact that they're continually having to find ways to hide Danielle Panabaker's pregnancy .

Poor Ralph learning the lot in life of stretchy-men is being makeshift jumper cables...

I realize they probably had no real idea what they were dealing with, but would a mirror Barry still have his speed? Now I'm honestly curious.

I know Eva probably doesn't think she's a Supervillain...but she totally has a Supervillain lair.

I get he was conserving his speed but mirror!Iris was sure having her way with Barry. If only Oliver had given him more hand-to-hand training...

I can't believe I actually started to feel bad for mirror!Iris after all the gaslighting and villainy when Eva crushed her to death .

So all the mirror creatures view Eva as "Mother," and as a mother it seems Eva demands absolute loyalty even at the expense of their lives, and she'll crush them if she defies her. So they're really only tools for her use at the end of the day, not that she seems to see it that way on the surface.

Iris hitting Eva where it hurts, where for all of Eva's posturing and bitterness she still on some level loves Carver even after he tried to kill her. After all, love and hate aren't opposite, they're two sides of the same coin.

Eva really seems to be trying to come off as a reluctant non-villain, not excessively hurting anyone she doesn't have to while even apologizing for stabbing Barry, but she definitely has a cruel streak in her. I also have to assume her plan to "liberate" people is going to be something on the scale of DeVoe's plan. She's going to end up being Mirror Master after all.

So Eva can jump from mirror to mirror like Mirror Master can, and she can physically control mirrors as projectiles...she seemed to flash into that prism form like her mirror children did, so is she a mirror creature now? Can she morph her body like mirror!Iris did?

I guess we're finally going to learn what present-day Godpseed's deal is. Will that lead to Barry getting his powers back?

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

hopefully Godspeed isnt a bitch this time

Eva is a very engaging character. There is something off about her demeanor.

Also, good to see Rosso again.