Page 691 of 827 FirstFirst ... 191591641681687688689690691692693694695701741791 ... LastLast
Results 10,351 to 10,365 of 12392
    Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

I just want to walk in to the Flash writers room and start smashing computers with a baseball bat screaming "NO MORE TIME TRAVEL STORIES YOU FUCKING IDIOTS!!!!!!"

This bad writing is making me HATE XS so much I am starting to wish for her death at this point. How anyone could read this script and say "yeah this is good" is beyond me.
    Last edited by Zero Hunter; 02-13-2019 at 12:23 PM.

Nora needs to go, I definitely agree.

Incredible Member

Why didn’t Barry just run a month in the past and bury or hide the cure on star labs property and then come back and get it, going to the last to collect all those items with Nora in the 100th episode showed how tiny trips are harmless

Ultimate Member

I was washing dishes while watching, so I mighta missed it.

Did they ever explain why Nora didn't just say, after the 5 time travel back, that she's been to the future and they need to listen to her? Not like the crew hasn't dealt with time travel

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    I was washing dishes while watching, so I mighta missed it.

Did they ever explain why Nora didn't just say, after the 5 time travel back, that she's been to the future and they need to listen to her? Not like the crew hasn't dealt with time travel
    Hell, just let Iris go about her original day and get the jump on Cicada when he shows up to kidnap her. As someone else put it "Long range sniper" takes him out, powers or no powers. Same should apply to a regular handgun.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Clark View Post
    Hell, just let Iris go about her original day and get the jump on Cicada when he shows up to kidnap her. As someone else put it "Long range sniper" takes him out, powers or no powers. Same should apply to a regular handgun.
    Or maybe just instead of stopping on the roof, she blitzes him

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Or maybe just instead of stopping on the roof, she blitzes him
    They both go fatally off the roof. That could work.

Astonishing Member

This whole plot line is going on way to long. It's the curse that the Fasted Man alive is vying for slowest plot resolution. I just don't care any more about Nora and Cicada.

Stop saying they should just shoot the bad guy. That makes too much sense. In school shooting training, some schools are giving the kids hockey pucks to throw at the bad guy. Most Flash episodes would be over if Barry shows up and tosses a Mach 4 hockey puck at the guy - rather than standing with the fastest thumb alive up his butt.

Here's an idea. Throw out the season-long big bad arc. Instead, have several two or three part stories, with maybe a four part story leading into the season finale. And maybe, once in a while, here's a wild concept: a one and done story! An episode with a beginning, middle and end without any lead-ins to the next episode!

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    Here's an idea. Throw out the season-long big bad arc. Instead, have several two or three part stories, with maybe a four part story leading into the season finale. And maybe, once in a while, here's a wild concept: a one and done story! An episode with a beginning, middle and end without any lead-ins to the next episode!
    Thats what needs to happen. Even if they just split the season in two it would go along way to getting rid of the "fighting the big bad-he escapes- rinse and repeat 3 more times-season finale" formula that has grown so so so damn stale.

Astonishing Member

Or mix it up a little. A season long big bad who isn't involved with every episode.

Not a serious proposal of who it should be, but more of an illustration. To replace Cisco's skills Caitlin recruits Dr Neil Emerson to join Team Flash. Through the fall season we have Barry battling criminals seemingly at random. The fall cliffhanger is the team realizes that several of the crimes fit a pattern and the doe of the week reveals he was hired by a guy named Polaris. Second half of the year is them trying to get a lead on Polaris with at least one totally not connected villain episode.

I agree. Just as comic stories are different lengths, TV arcs should not last a whole season.

Sandy Hausler
    Sandy Hausler
    DC Boards Moderator (along with The Darknight Detective (who has a much cooler name that I do))
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Astonishing Member David Walton's Avatar

I loved the episode, with the exception of the ending where they had Cicada at their mercy and gave him time to fly off yet again. They've pulled off an impressive victory over him what, three times now, and then they just find a way to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

I thought it would have been a nice moment to progress the plot--at some point, I assume they defeat Cicada only to discover that his niece is the real threat.

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

I personally, tho I know it will never happen, would loooooooooooove Nora to be the eventual villain. Driven to villainy by her desire to save her father.

But Cicada it is.

Extraordinary Member

I think splitting the seasons up in two or three big arcs wouldn't be a terrible idea. The very last arc of the season could end in a cliffhanger that will resolve during the first arc of the next season or be resolved then just leave something hanging in the air for the next season to resolve. It would keep everything tighter, but also keep viewers coming back.
    Keep in mind that you have about as much chance of changing my mind as I do of changing yours.