Page 729 of 729 FirstFirst ... 229629679719725726727728729
Results 10,921 to 10,924 of 10924

Thread: The FLASH

  1. #10921
    all cops are bastards Elmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Sesame Street
    Posts
    2,255

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    They already did Thea's "sendoff" with the League of Assassins episode. Bringing her relationship with Roy to a proper conclusion was just the cherry on top by that point.

    Considering Arrow had to balance handling the bulk of setting up Crisis for the crossover while also bringing the entire series to a close...I think they brought things together as cohesively as they could.
    Ok that’s awesome, I still didn’t care for it though

    I don’t feel there was a proper reaction to her brother’s death despite there already being a state of closure with her character. Don’t get me wrong there were some pretty epic episodes and once the future folks came to the present things definitely got pretty amped, but I still think the Flash season 6 was better. All in all I thought the Crisis itself was a letdown too, despite some really great moments.
    i'm always online and i'm nice on there

  2. #10922
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    47,548

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elmo View Post
    Ok that’s awesome, I still didn’t care for it though

    I don’t feel there was a proper reaction to her brother’s death despite there already being a state of closure with her character. Don’t get me wrong there were some pretty epic episodes and once the future folks came to the present things definitely got pretty amped, but I still think the Flash season 6 was better. All in all I thought the Crisis itself was a letdown too, despite some really great moments.
    I mean, they probably could have spent more time on everyone's reaction to Ollie's death considering they only really had the end of Crisis and the finale to deal with it if they hadn't made the second to last episode a backdoor pilot. Granted, we got the kids dealing with his legacy there, so...

    I think the season was very on-point for Arrow and a good swan song for the series as a whole. That was all I really could have asked for.

  3. #10923
    all cops are bastards Elmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Sesame Street
    Posts
    2,255

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I mean, they probably could have spent more time on everyone's reaction to Ollie's death considering they only really had the end of Crisis and the finale to deal with it if they hadn't made the second to last episode a backdoor pilot. Granted, we got the kids dealing with his legacy there, so...

    I think the season was very on-point for Arrow and a good swan song for the series as a whole. That was all I really could have asked for.
    And that’s so great for you. I just don’t happen to feel the same
    i'm always online and i'm nice on there

  4. #10924
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    47,548

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elmo View Post
    And that’s so great for you. I just don’t happen to feel the same
    Fair enough .

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •