Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf36 View Post
Arrow ends with the announcement of the possible spinoff Green Arrow and the Canaries that pretty much seems dead in the water now. I would rather have had an A.R.G.U.S. spinoff with Diggle and Lyla.

Flash has been rocked by scandal, Sawyer fired for racism, Candice with an adultrey scandal, fans calling for Danielle to be fired next for racism, Candice wanting more black crew behind-the-scenes hired and so on.
Sawyer's out and he can be replaced easily, I don't really care about what Candice did and I doubt anyone else does, the feud with Panabaker is pettiness between shippers being upset that she supports Snowbarry so it's nothing worthy of note. I'm all for Candice supporting a more diverse crew behind the scenes, do it CW. Flash is in great shape to continue.

Batwoman has Rose leaving due to possibly behind the scene problems and the show bringing in a new character that has nothing to do with the Batman/Batwoman mythos. So the Crow and Alice plots are pretty much useless with the whole first season revolving around them.
It's probably on its last legs and not solely because Rose left, that's the show runners imploding over pettiness. Sad to see it go but this happens to tv shows.

Legends let Ray and Norah go, Charlie left, Sara's status is up in the air, they butchered Zari's character and this season was a letdown to boot.
Legends has had a good run but the show is an ensemble. They'll survive without those characters but if not it had a good run anyway.

Supergirl with Melissa pregnant and her contract i think expiring at the end of the upcoming season will likely see her leaving which effectively ends that show.
Someone mentioned she had a contract up for season 7, and if it does get cancelled it'll be replaced by the new Superman show.

Black Lighning no longer makes any sense to me since becoming part of Prime Earth. When Lynn was kidnapped by the Markovians why didn't he go to the Super Friends for help? He gets a rag tag team to go get her back when he could have had Superman, Supergirl, J'onn J'onzz ext. Now i know it's not feasible since the show is in Atlanta, but if you on the same earth an explanation would have been nice.
Others have covered this.

The Batwoman/Superman crossover that they was setting up for the upcoming season doesn't work anymore now that Rose is gone.
Solved by a recast.

Don't get me wrong i love the shows but none of them are on a stable footing now. All have went down considerably since the Crisis crossover.
They have the Canaries show in the wings, things aren't as dire as you think.

Use to if you wanted to see DC related shows the CW was the only place to catch them but now with DC Steaming and HBO Max that's no longer true.
That hasn't hurt the CW shows before.