Page 715 of 827 FirstFirst ... 215615665705711712713714715716717718719725765815 ... LastLast
Results 10,711 to 10,725 of 12392
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    Looks like Nash-is-really-Pariah was reported by ksite on Oct. 14th.

It kind of makes you wonder if harbinger is not going to turn out to be some version of canary.

Quote Originally Posted by Desmark View Post
    It kind of makes you wonder if harbinger is not going to turn out to be some version of canary.
    lol but speaking of Harbinger...

Reading up on this, Dark Angel's wiki described her as the evil counterpart to Harbinger. We haven't seen Anti-Monitor yet but it would be very interesting if Amanda Waller was brought back by him to fill this role.

spoilers:
    No, it's going to be Dig's wife Lyla
    end of spoilers

Well that would be a radical take on the character of pariah instead of the sad passive harbinger of doom.
    This might be what turns him into that.

Man, if Joe's scene is any indication, Barry's goodbyes with his loved ones are going to hurt. A lot.

Hey, the phrase "Post Crisis" was name dropped! Could that hint at a new Earth after the crossover?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Cisco was Barry's choice to lead Team Flash with him gone? Not Iris ?

They're really laying it on thick with the Sue build up with Ralph outright mentioning marriage .

I could tell Joe had been holding in his feelings regarding Barry's death the whole episode, but the moment between them at the end was so heartfelt. Joe doesn't want to lose his boy .

Although speaking of sons, when is Barry going to address the issue with Wally? I know Lonsdale's not on the show but logically Barry should be looking for the one person who is most obviously his successor.
    I guess Barry definitely sees Cisco as the brains behind Star Labs, especially with Caitlin taking a backseat to Killer Frost, and with Iris in her new office space, maybe Barry thinks she'll be happier there. I was thinking about Wally too, though. It would be awesome to see Barry Allen pass down the mantle of the Flash to Wally West because of his death in Crisis on Infinite Earths.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

With all the crazyness around them leading into Crisis is would be fun to see Barry say "You know those Vibe powers would probably come in real handy these days when were trying to save the universe and such, but I'm glad you can lead a "normal" life now Cisco, even though your doing the exact same things you were before only now I will have to save your stupid ass if you get in trouble again".

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    With all the crazyness around them leading into Crisis is would be fun to see Barry say "You know those Vibe powers would probably come in real handy these days when were trying to save the universe and such, but I'm glad you can lead a "normal" life now Cisco, even though your doing the exact same things you were before only now I will have to save your stupid ass if you get in trouble again".
    It wouldn't surprise me if that's exactly why they had Cisco choose to ditch the powers - they would have been too useful and convenient during "Crisis".

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

my wife has had to endure me ranting about this about 4 or 5 times since the season started.

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    It wouldn't surprise me if that's exactly why they had Cisco choose to ditch the powers - they would have been too useful and convenient during "Crisis".
    Judging from the promo for next week's episode, I'm thinking that the cure will only be temporary for him and his powers will be coming back.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    Judging from the promo for next week's episode, I'm thinking that the cure will only be temporary for him and his powers will be coming back.
    Especially since Barry's vision of the future had him as Vibe again.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    I'm sure they decided to pull this about face after Carlos Valdes decided to stick around instead of leaving the show which just makes last season look even dumber now than before.

so Sue Dibny is going to be on the show? Very nice. Give Ralph some happiness.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    so Sue Dibny is going to be on the show? Very nice. Give Ralph some happiness.
    Well, she's going to be Sue Dearbon for awhile. I don't see them getting married until some time next season.

Ultimate Member

I'm sure they decided to pull this about face after Carlos Valdes decided to stick around instead of leaving the show which just makes last season look even dumber now than before.
    Seriously.

Are Kate and Cisco even 'known' in their costumed personas? I fail to see how i would overwhelm their other accomplishments

I'm wondering if Chester Runk was going to be Vibe's "replacement" until Valdes changed his mind, and that's why the character has only been mentioned since.