Page 827 of 827 FirstFirst ... 327727777817823824825826827
Results 12,391 to 12,392 of 12392
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Know View Post
    I finally caught up with season 9 and man was that a clusterf*ck. Everything that has been said about it is 100% accurate.

Am I alone in thinking season 7 should've been where the show ended?

I would've made season 6 the final season, but accounting for Covid shutting down productions everywhere. I'd have to accommodate season 7.
    It definitely should have ended well before it officially did.

And, at least for me, it became tougher to watch and enjoy once Cisco left the show.

Fantastic Member

How I rank the seasons:
    1: I was very impressed with this season. I was a fan of the '90s Flash series, but this first season just took the ball and ran with it. Particularly liked the twist with Harrison Wells. And they did a great job casting both Reverse Flashes.
    2: A strong season, with another great villain (even though looking back they used the same twist). I still recall when Zoom beat the snot out of Flash, that was an edge of your seat moment. Also enjoyed Tony Todd voicing Zoom.
    4: I was burned out, or rather bummed out by Season 3, so it took me years to finally look at this season, and it turned out much better than I thought it would be. The Thinker was a good non-speedster villain, something the series sorely needed.
    5: I also liked this one, though I felt they had Nora acting too young for her age. When I had seen Klein on there when the season was actually on, I just couldn't get into his performance. But after looking at it all the way through, I thought what he did was affecting enough.
    7: I looked at a lot of the last seasons out of order, but from what I recall, I did enjoy this season well enough, though I felt Godspeed was given short shrift, despite casting an actor that looked like he came right off the comic page. And his Godspeed suit looked great.
    8: I thought this season started strong with "Armageddon" though it didn't stick the landing. However, I thought the final arc wasn't that good, and the suit they had the big bad in looked horrible.
    9: Similar to the eighth season, I liked how this one started, though for a final season, I think they could've made better use of the middle episodes, and while I appreciated Eddie coming back, I didn't like what they did with him. The costume design also left a lot to be desired.
    6: If I had seen this one when it actually came out, I'm sure I would rank it higher. But seeing it years after Infinite Earths, plus succeeding Flash seasons, I found all the foreboding about Barry's fate tedious. I did like Bloodwork though. He reminded me of Venom.
    3: This was a season that started promising, but once I learned who Savitar was, that was it for me. I just didn't think he was a convincing enough villain, outside the suit. Kudos to Tobin Bell for voicing him though.