Page 670 of 827 FirstFirst ... 170570620660666667668669670671672673674680720770 ... LastLast
Results 10,036 to 10,050 of 12392
    BANNED

nice episode though it would have been more memorable if the more darker turn rag doll took in star man was incorporated as the off screen fight and the resolution completely undermined his creepiness. funnily enough there is a sort of clue hunt going on in the episode just like the treasure hunt in the golden age flash comic though in this case both the flash and the rag doll aren't involved. the "lead" iris got was more of a duh why didn't you ask her in the first place moment. the reconciliation of iris and Nora was a nice moment though the way Barry let himself be knocked out when he should have been on his guard was stretching credulity a bit.
    Last edited by theoneandonly; 11-14-2018 at 01:13 AM.

Retired

A highlight of the night for me was discovering that "Land of Golden Giants," THE FLASH No. 120 (May 1961), happened in the continuity of the TV show.

The Fastest Post Alive! Buried Alien's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    A highlight of the night for me was discovering that "Land of Golden Giants," THE FLASH No. 120 (May 1961), happened in the continuity of the TV show.

It's unlikely, but I do wish we could see the event actually portrayed on the show one day.

Buried Alien (The Fastest Post Alive!
    Buried Alien - THE FASTEST POST ALIVE!

First CBR Appearance (Historical): November, 1996

First CBR Appearance (Modern): April, 2014

Astonishing Member

I was wondering if that was an actual event or if Cecile was using some tall tales to reel Nora in.

SO- i’m watching this one- rag doll is one seriously creepy villain- i just wish they did more with him. I wasn’t sure of his motives, and i was looking forward to more of a throwdown with ralph. I just hope we get a rematch coming.
    That said, i think this show is suffering from a serious cast bloat. I’m not interested in the west family drama, and i don’t know why both cisco and caitlin have been sidelined like this. And the new wells still annoys me, just like all the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    SO- i’m watching this one- rag doll is one seriously creepy villain- i just wish they did more with him. I wasn’t sure of his motives, and i was looking forward to more of a throwdown with ralph. I just hope we get a rematch coming.
    That said, i think this show is suffering from a serious cast bloat. I’m not interested in the west family drama, and i don’t know why both cisco and caitlin have been sidelined like this. And the new wells still annoys me, just like all the rest.
    Yeah? Well I wanted Wells the Gray! But nooo.

Incredible Member

But they make it pretty clear in the first few episodes of this season that not much time has passed. The incident with the satellite has just happened in the first episode and Cisco has just broken up with Cynthia. This last episode is the first one where they clearly say that two weeks has passed. But there hasn't been a six month time jump like in previous seasons, so the Enlightenment must be very recent.

We saw Nora writing in her journal again and I think she isn't writing that for herself. I think she intends to leave it there in that time period, when she goes back to her own time, so that someone else can get it and use the information in the journal. Probably the same person that helped her get her powers and travel back in time.
    By the other hand, Arrow S7 starts 6 months after the ending of S6. So, apparently for the first time, Arrow and Flash are not happening at the same time. I think there hasn't been any mention to Oliver and the team's current situation on The Flash so far.

Retired

I wonder if there will be a point when the series sync up. All the shows seem to be off in their own timelines and the crossover might not be in the same timeline as any of them.

This Rag Doll episode had a cut end credits stinger which seems to indicate a Rogues team-up--

Astonishing Member

I am particularly bored by endless stories where a hero loses their powers. They eventually get them back through some struggle and soul-searching. The loss is usually some plot device and easy to see through. I also don't like Sherlook - or whatever. Accent is forced.

Flash getting hit on the head - well, in the books he's fast enough to detect the whisper first touch of a bullet and dodge. Given he was super FTL in Flashtime (what a debate for PIS and writing), getting hit is getting kind of hold. Put some roofy in his coffee, if you want to knock him out.

I don't mind the family drama stuff. Its a good time travel spin on an age old dynamic and the actor's sell it pretty well. Ironically i think this is the best material Iris has had on the show.

Most of the other stuff is decent but not great yet. Im curious if the rag doll tease is some tease about a Rogues team up in the future.

Rag Doll was seriously disturbing. Really hope we didn't see the last of him!

I wonder if there will be a point when the series sync up. All the shows seem to be off in their own timelines and the crossover might not be in the same timeline as any of them.

This Rag Doll episode had a cut end credits stinger which seems to indicate a Rogues team-up--

Kind of surprised they'd cut something that seems pretty plot relevant.

Granted, I do find it kind of amusing that it's been 3 seasons since we've seen Weather Wizard and then they just bring in the actor to do some voice over .

I’m sad to say The Flash is losing it’s appeal to me. I was either bored or didn’t care the entire episode. I’ll stick around for the crossover but that may be it.
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

Astonishing Member

I'm feeling the same way about most of the DC Shows. Constantine might add something to Legends but this critter of the week, meh.

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Smith View Post
    I am particularly bored by endless stories where a hero loses their powers. They eventually get them back through some struggle and soul-searching. The loss is usually some plot device and easy to see through. I also don't like Sherlook - or whatever. Accent is forced.

Flash getting hit on the head - well, in the books he's fast enough to detect the whisper first touch of a bullet and dodge. Given he was super FTL in Flashtime (what a debate for PIS and writing), getting hit is getting kind of hold. Put some roofy in his coffee, if you want to knock him out.
    Spoiler alert: This is not the comic book.