Page 472 of 827 FirstFirst ... 372422462468469470471472473474475476482522572 ... LastLast
Results 7,066 to 7,080 of 12392

Another reason I thought about Savitar possibly being Wally is his silver armor reminds me of the New 52 Wally West's Flash suit, which ironically enough debuted in the Future Flash storyline.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    Yep. Fastest man alive and he stands there like a goober not even attempting to run over and grab Wally. Like I said I think that is why Wally is Savitar, and why he hates Barry do much for just standing there instead of helping.
    Barry does do that a lot on this show. In urgent times he will speed in and do these extended paused poses before moving... it isn't even like he is thinking things through. It is like he just puts himself on pause.

Hm. It'd be nice to see Cisco use his powers on the field more often and see more training. I understand all his toys are at home at Star Labs hence why he is anchored there, but I think soon it should be time they write around that.

Am I alone when I say I'd feel disappointed if Barry turned out to be Savitar. My hopes are pretty much left in the air hoping its Eddie esp with Rick posting #FlashSeason3 on a lot of his instagram posts the past 6 weeks though we don't know how many episodes he's filmed for this season but being off Quantico for almost a year now he should be free it'll just take good writing on LoT mainly and then incorporation of that on the Flash to explain why he's restored tot he timeline.

Quote Originally Posted by SIN TZU View Post
    Am I alone when I say I'd feel disappointed if Barry turned out to be Savitar. My hopes are pretty much left in the air hoping its Eddie esp with Rick posting #FlashSeason3 on a lot of his instagram posts the past 6 weeks though we don't know how many episodes he's filmed for this season but being off Quantico for almost a year now he should be free it'll just take good writing on LoT mainly and then incorporation of that on the Flash to explain why he's restored tot he timeline.
    Not really. 1) Eddie is probably a soul animating a suit of armor, 2) even if he's not and he's flesh and blood, apparently he's never going to procreate again, least of all with Iris.

If its Eddie, his death and subsequent disappearance at the end of season 1 (his body did get sucked up into the vortex) essentially ended his mortal connections to everyone. In order for there to be a paradox (Eobard still being born) he'd have to resume where he left off and he's so twisted and evil that would be impossible. His return, now, in this manner, negates nothing. Least of all another show trying to explain with this show is doing.

Yep. Fastest man alive and he stands there like a goober not even attempting to run over and grab Wally. Like I said I think that is why Wally is Savitar, and why he hates Barry do much for just standing there instead of helping.
    It just looked so idiotic and takes the viewer out of the scene. At least make an attempt but have the vortex be too powerful, then the viewer could think "well at least he tried." I could've saved Wally and had time to eat a slice of pizza while doing it the way the scene was executed.

Quote Originally Posted by HaveAtThee View Post
    It just looked so idiotic and takes the viewer out of the scene. At least make an attempt but have the vortex be too powerful, then the viewer could think "well at least he tried." I could've saved Wally and had time to eat a slice of pizza while doing it the way the scene was executed.
    ...maybe they blew the budget on gorilla renders so they couldn't show any Flash tricks no matter how futile to save Wally? Or whatever is left they're saving it for a Flash vs Savitar finale?

I think the issue with the Wally scene is that they wanted the "So close, yet so far" visual with Barry, but they also wanted the drawn out slo-mo visual of Wally being powerless against a force of nature, topped with the disintegrating suit (Which I believe happened to Barry when he first got stuck in the SF as well).

They wanted both when they should have picked one or the other, and ended up looking absolutely silly because of it. Like HaveAtThee mentioned, it takes you out of the scene. The thing is, for me it was so dumb it made me laugh, as opposed to feeling annoyed.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    Not really. 1) Eddie is probably a soul animating a suit of armor, 2) even if he's not and he's flesh and blood, apparently he's never going to procreate again, least of all with Iris.

If its Eddie, his death and subsequent disappearance at the end of season 1 (his body did get sucked up into the vortex) essentially ended his mortal connections to everyone. In order for there to be a paradox (Eobard still being born) he'd have to resume where he left off and he's so twisted and evil that would be impossible. His return, now, in this manner, negates nothing. Least of all another show trying to explain with this show is doing.
    i don't want to spoil anything but after reading the 2x16 legends description i stand by what i said i think LoT's impact will have ramifications on this show and possibly how Savitar's story can be worked in.

I'll expand some more right now too on my theory of it being Eddie and his origin of becoming savitar before our eyes on the show, I think he'll be restored to the timeline through some help to his descendant on Legends and Eddie will return to the show but his character will continue to grow more envious of Barry and his life pushing him into being evil (thus "creating himself" in gaining speed in almost a hunter zolomon comics way) and a rival (and the show's attempt to play off the thawne-allen family rivalry). Going off what Savitar has said a future Barry will trap him in the speedforce through the 'philosopher's stone' as the key to bring him back.

just my 2 cent theory on what i think they could do.

Watch the reveal be Future Wally or Future Barry like many suspect and this means nothing at the end tho.

Quote Originally Posted by SIN TZU View Post
    i don't want to spoil anything but after reading the 2x16 legends description i stand by what i said i think LoT's impact will have ramifications on this show and possibly how Savitar's story can be worked in.
    Maybe, maybe not, but I stand by what I said as well, it wasn't an attempt to change your mind but rather discussion. Sorry if you were confused about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Sain View Post
    I think the issue with the Wally scene is that they wanted the "So close, yet so far" visual with Barry, but they also wanted the drawn out slo-mo visual of Wally being powerless against a force of nature, topped with the disintegrating suit (Which I believe happened to Barry when he first got stuck in the SF as well).

They wanted both when they should have picked one or the other, and ended up looking absolutely silly because of it. Like HaveAtThee mentioned, it takes you out of the scene. The thing is, for me it was so dumb it made me laugh, as opposed to feeling annoyed.
    Oh, I chuckled at first because it was such an obviously goofy moment. I was like "you're the Flash, grab him! LOL!" But then I just sighed and shrugged it off as purposely forced drama.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HaveAtThee View Post
    All they would have had to do to make that whole scene work was to have Barry actually running towards Wally trying to grab him. Just have him come running in yelling "WALLY!!!" and reaching out to him as Wally got sucked in. Having him just stop and stand there just was bad writing on every level. Having Barry running in and being just a second too late would have had so much more of an impact than just him standing there with his thumb up his butt watching Wally get sucked in. They could have just done the whole thing in slow motion even.

The writers on this show have shown they are better than this so when they do stupid things like this it looks even worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    Maybe, maybe not, but I stand by what I said as well, it wasn't an attempt to change your mind but rather discussion. Sorry if you were confused about that.
    oh lol yeah a little but it's all good we're all really just shooting out theories which is fun. actually one of the reasons why i love The Flash, Supergirl & Arrow the theories aspect of trying to piece together what you think will happen before something actually is revealed and it's a big twist to most of the audience.

BANNED

The writers on this show have shown they are better than this
    I'm becoming less convinced this is true with each episode.