Quote Originally Posted by Elmo View Post
1322 times and she never discovered she had those powers or had the thought to try liquid nitrogen?
Even when it happened in the first Mirror Master episode, as I recall, it was just a last minute attempt by Frost to free Barry so she might never have had an idea that something like liquid nitrogen could effect the Mirror Dimension.
Liked that the episode focused heavily on Iris and Ralph over everyone else; we saw Cecile and Nash in brief moments , Joe and Barry had a little sub plot, Frost and Cisco don’t appear at all. Ralph has a big heart but I wish he wasn’t so ditzy. I like that Iris can be an inherent leader and look to alleviate hectic situations but she comes off bitter sometimes, and I can’t tell if that’s how they write her or if that’s how she’s being portrayed. It gets annoying when it feels like Barry always has something to learn, but also Iris constantly feeling she has something to teach people which can make integral relationships seem one-sided in my eyes. I’m intrigued to see where they’re going with this mirror dimension despite how undefined it is. The episode was entertaining despite the dialogue, which is usually the case. Could not care less about this Sue sub plot.
I don't think Ralph would be Ralph if he wasn't a little ditzy.

I'm not seeing where Iris comes off as bitter? Unless it's Mirror!Iris.