Page 813 of 827 FirstFirst ... 313713763803809810811812813814815816817823 ... LastLast
Results 12,181 to 12,195 of 12392

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    I forgot about this. Was watching more Jack Ryan last night.
    I'm so MEH about it I went ahead and read Frontiers summary.

I'll watch it next week.
    I am sure you can see it On Demand somewhere. The Time Loop story is worth the watch.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

I have the CW app on my Smart TV. That holds episodes for 5-6 weeks out before pushing the oldest episode off of the availability list.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Every year since season 4 I try and give this show another chance but oh my god it is terrible. Worse each year. I just do not get how this show lasted this long. Shame because the first two seasons were great.
    Read The Flash#1 this September!

Quote Originally Posted by Hol View Post
    Every year since season 4 I try and give this show another chance but oh my god it is terrible. Worse each year. I just do not get how this show lasted this long. Shame because the first two seasons were great.
    Honestly as far as premiers go this was one of the more solid ones in my opinion.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Honestly as far as premiers go this was one of the more solid ones in my opinion.
    As far as time loops go, I've seen it executed better (various episodes of Star Trek and Twilight Zone come to mind). I was actually starting to feel like Iris ("We're doing this again? Where's my drink - I have nothing better to do!)

I still have no interest in Chester or Allegra - was this their first kiss? Then the pullback like they shouldn't have done it? I don't get that.

I'm guessing they are giving Cecille telekinetic abilities for a reason? So I'm thinking she will still be a part of most episodes even if Joe is not.

It wasn't bad - I enjoyed some of the levity. But I'm good with this being the final season.

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Couple thoughts...

decent Groundhog Day episode of which we have had many in the Arrowverse. I think the Arrow one with Oliver trying to prevent Quentin's death and the Zari one on Legends of Tomorrow are slightly better than this one, tho I did honestly chuckle at the montage.

I am beyond over the Frost stuff. Like for the last few years I have been. And now she gets a new persona? Is Danielle the new Cavanaugh? If the show was actually going to continue on another couple seasons would she change up and be something else next season?

Curious to see how Javicia is going to play Red Death as well as the overall storyline with the character.

Don't really care about Chest/Alegra/Cecile and the general cast bloat we have had to deal with much of the show's run.

Joe finally getting told old for this ish and wanting to leave Central City makes sense. Ideally Cecil will want to and we won't get some drawn out drama between them where she wants to stay, think of a codename and go out superheroing.

in seasons past I truly think that would have been the play. Thankfully with only 13 eps they have to go all Flash no brakes with the storylines and (hopefully) save the drawn our drama for drama sake.
    Geek / Gamer / Filmmaker / Indy Pro Wrestler
    @SebastionEnvi (Twitter/Instagram)
    youtube.com/SkunkLifeMedia

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by KabutoRyder View Post
    Couple thoughts...

decent Groundhog Day episode of which we have had many in the Arrowverse. I think the Arrow one with Oliver trying to prevent Quentin's death and the Zari one on Legends of Tomorrow are slightly better than this one, tho I did honestly chuckle at the montage.

I am beyond over the Frost stuff. Like for the last few years I have been. And now she gets a new persona? Is Danielle the new Cavanaugh? If the show was actually going to continue on another couple seasons would she change up and be something else next season?

Curious to see how Javicia is going to play Red Death as well as the overall storyline with the character.

Don't really care about Chest/Alegra/Cecile and the general cast bloat we have had to deal with much of the show's run.

Joe finally getting told old for this ish and wanting to leave Central City makes sense. Ideally Cecil will want to and we won't get some drawn out drama between them where she wants to stay, think of a codename and go out superheroing.

in seasons past I truly think that would have been the play. Thankfully with only 13 eps they have to go all Flash no brakes with the storylines and (hopefully) save the drawn our drama for drama sake.
    Agree with all of these points, especially on Frost.

Also interested in Leslie's take on the character.

Anyone want to place bets that the final big bad will be Thawne (with some type of twist)??

Either give us Frost or kill her off. Tired of 8 years of back and forth...

Quote Originally Posted by wleakr View Post
    Agree with all of these points, especially on Frost.

Also interested in Leslie's take on the character.

Anyone want to place bets that the final big bad will be Thawne (with some type of twist)??
    Black Racer catches him and Wally takes over the Mantle...

Not a bad season premiere, but felt kinda small for the final one, if you get what I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by krazijoe View Post
    Either give us Frost or kill her off. Tired of 8 years of back and forth...
    It's a shame how much the show has squandered Caitlin as a character these last few years.

It's a shame how much the show has squandered Caitlin as a character these last few years.
    She's been dead weight the last handful of seasons, much in the way Cisco was but the just keep hanging on to them.

Not a fan of the Groundhog Day plot, but I like seeing Barry and Iris together. It seems like they spent most of the last couple seasons apart or with their own plots. I like them thinking about their future, how much choice they'll have in it, and hopefully gear up for a solid finale. Now if only Iris could drink a little less. It's starting to be a concern.

I don't know what's up with Caitlin, but I'll remain cautiously optimistic (because at least this plot has more potential than Cecile's).

Even if the guy has grown on me, Chillblaine does not deserve to be bumped up to opening credits.
    Agreed. He just looks wrong there.

I wonder if anyone saw Iris West-Allen getting very chummy with a man that is not her husband. What is her relationship with The Flash who is totally not Barry Allen?
    I guess since Iris landed the first interview with the Flash way back when, it's understandable they have a friendly relationship at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by KabutoRyder View Post
    Maybe I just wasn't feeling this one because there have been so many in the Arrowverse alone. I may have enjoyed it better if I had seen this one before the others.

Quote Originally Posted by wleakr View Post
    I hope so since we still haven't seen the Reverse Flash's origin from his POV yet. There's still a story to tell. Then there's Boomerang Jr. Could he be a Thawne? It could be them setting up a villain for Nora or Bart to fight in the finale. Because the finale has to be Good Speedsters vs. Evil Speedsters, right?

I'm genuinely surprised the show had not done a groundhog day plot prior to this one.

I'm genuinely surprised the show had not done a groundhog day plot prior to this one.
    Nora had a Groundhog Day episode bro