Page 433 of 827 FirstFirst ... 333383423429430431432433434435436437443483533 ... LastLast
Results 6,481 to 6,495 of 12392

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Honestly I'm kind of tired of mind-control plots in-general. It's kind of a lazy and overused cliché. And here, it just felt like an excuse to have the heroes fight each other for a little bit. Oh and to keep Supergirl from wiping the floor with everyone, because they really played up her abilities.
    It did give us a nice shout-out to the original crossover, when Barry got whammied, and gave us a nice fight between Green Arrow, Flash, and the other heroes .

Barry vs. Supergirl was also pretty awesome .

Incredible Member Elegant Dreamer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Diggle's reactions are always hilarious .
    So true!

Barry couldn't have just zipped back and captured Vigilante? He was probably still standing there after he brought Ollie and Diggle to Felicity's apartment. And it seems like every crossover has to have Flash come in and save Team Arrow's butts.
    Say . . . that's a good idea. Then force Vigilante to work with the good guys or else be Dominator bait!

So should we look at Green Arrow, Flash, and Supergirl as the proper Arrowverse Trinity?
    I think so!

Did Cisco just hint at giving Ray a new Atom costume? Curious to see what it might look like.
    Me too!

So we can apparently add Stein having a daughter to the list of consequences of Flashpoint, though at least this change by comparison seems like it might do some good for Stein (even if he now has to adjust to having raised a child with new memories he never had before). It was also nice to see him together with Caitlin, and supporting her, given their shared connection in Ronnie.
    Stein having a daughter is probably the only positive side-effect from the Flashpoint. It's going to be awkward if Jax, or Ray, or any of the other Legends wants to date her (and that includes Sara).

Ollie talking about saving his parents if he had the chance was nice foreshadowing to the main plot of the next part of the crossover.

How is HR going to help Wally train with his powers? That should be Barry's job, since he's really the only one qualified for it. He's not like Thawne!Wells who actually was a Speedster. Then again, Wally's getting so fast it might be able to make up the difference for his lack of training.
    True.

I think HR is just going to use training methods he witness on his Earth, plus a lot of self-motivation speeches.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    "One sci-fi problem at a time."

Words to live by. Why is Green Arrow always so much better on THE FLASH than on ARROW?

It seems like the rest of the universe is one that Supergirl and the Flash both share--it's just the Earth that is different--the way that Kara was talking about the Dominators. Either that or the Dominators are sliding between realities all the time.

I was hoping for some Superman family easter egging from Brandon Routh--my main complaint. I'm hoping for something on LEGENDS--fingers crossed.

It was great how they advanced plots for all the shows--well, except SUPERGIRL. They even re-used the same scene from the end of last night's episode--killing any reason for people to check out SUPERGIRL. Yet the Maid of Might added some needed star power to the super-hero line-up.
    That would be so cool and funny! Kara stares at Ray and says: "You know, in this light, you remind me of my cousin."

We also finally have a confirmed Earth for Supergirl: Earth-38, probably reference to the first Superman comic being published in 1938 .
    I was wondering why they choose Earth-38 as Supergirl's Earth! Now I have an answer! Thank you so much!

Quote Originally Posted by TheInvisibleMan View Post
    and Cisco runs the risk of stroke

so yeah
    That's only if he opens a breach within the same dimension. He can still use his vibe blasts to knock people down.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Heatwave was great, and his interactions with Supergirl were hilarious.
    Heatwave was my surprise favorite of Legends in Season 1, and he has only gotten better. I also love that he is eating in, if not every scene, then at least every episode.

It did give us a nice shout-out to the original crossover, when Barry got whammied, and gave us a nice fight between Green Arrow, Flash, and the other heroes .

Barry vs. Supergirl was also pretty awesome .
    Okay, Barry vs Supergirl was pretty cool.

Fantastic Member

Stein's daughter is not a side effect of Flashpoint. He changed that himself by telling his younger self to spend more time focusing on his wife and less on work. The result they made time to have a child.

All-New Member

Has anybody noticed how much of Wally's material they've given to Barry in the show? I hope Max Mercury shows up in the series to mentor Wally. That's pretty ouch all they've got left if they want to make Kid Flash stand out on the show.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by chico25 View Post
    Stein's daughter is not a side effect of Flashpoint. He changed that himself by telling his younger self to spend more time focusing on his wife and less on work. The result they made time to have a child.
    you don't know that

Ultimate Member

Ya know, I still think Barry screwed up in an epic manner, but I do think that Ollie's pep talk helped me get over alot of the annoyance I had with the time travel thing. So good job there

Retired

The Legends remind me of my grade six class. Like if the gang of slackers in my class were goofing off and pulling stupid stunts while the teacher's back was turned, but then the teacher caught another kid doing the same thing, the gang would act all innocent and let that kid carry the can. Oh it was never them, it was all that kid, he did it.

Quote Originally Posted by TheInvisibleMan View Post
    you don't know that
    No, but it's more believable than being Barry's fault. Stein's messed with his marriage before, with Rip fixing it. Why wouldn't it make sense that this is also due to Stein's interaction with his past self?

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Josh26 View Post
    Has anybody noticed how much of Wally's material they've given to Barry in the show? I hope Max Mercury shows up in the series to mentor Wally. That's pretty ouch all they've got left if they want to make Kid Flash stand out on the show.
    It's not just the show, really. In the comics too, Barry's the center of the speed force and whatnot.

As a former Flash fan though, it's easy to bear watching it on TV. Comics...less so.

Incredible Member

Man, they should’ve had J'onn and Superman involved in this crossover. It would've been cool to see them interact with Green Arrow and Flash.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

i agree that barry fucked up. but here's the thing: he knows he fucked up and is taking it all on himself. i understand why cisco is mad but it was getting to the point where he was being a whiny bitch.

and the legends can get off their high horses about barry since they have fucked with the time lord more times than barry and that's saying something.

Quote Originally Posted by Reservoir Dog View Post
    Man, they should’ve had J'onn and Superman involved in this crossover. It would've been cool to see them interact with Green Arrow and Flash.
    Just having someone as powerful as Supergirl there almost renders everyone else useless in comparison. With Superman and J'onn there too everyone else might as well
    go home, order a pizza, and watch it on TV.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    Just having someone as powerful as Supergirl there almost renders everyone else useless in comparison. With Superman and J'onn there too everyone else might as well
    go home, order a pizza, and watch it on TV.
    I guess that's partly why Nate from Legends wasn't there for the training session. A man who can turn his skin into steel would be another story breaker.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    i agree that barry fucked up. but here's the thing: he knows he fucked up and is taking it all on himself. i understand why cisco is mad but it was getting to the point where he was being a whiny bitch.

and the legends can get off their high horses about barry since they have fucked with the time lord more times than barry and that's saying something.
    If Barry and Oliver share anything it's the ability to take on massive amounts of guilt. However while Barry has the perspective, Cisco doesn't. Cisco doesn't shoulder the responsibility yet is still personally affected by it, so he doesn't have the perspective to realise that while it's bad it could be a lot worse. Of course Cisco bringing up the message from future Barry during the Dominator crisis didn't help.

Prof. Stein's interference in his own past is having repercussions we're seeing in the Flash episode of the crossover. It's not like the Legends are exactly innocent of altering the timeline or potentially altering it. The Atom suit in the hands of a Japanese warlord ring a bell? Granted, there are other agents at work altering time so it's not entirely the fault of the Legends but they could be more careful at it.