Page 146 of 827 FirstFirst ... 4696136142143144145146147148149150156196246646 ... LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,190 of 12392
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by GrandKaiser View Post
    Yeah I'm not buying that at all. Keep in mind they were originally not going to reveal that Wells was RF during the mid season finale but they needed a good cliffhanger so they used it. The producers have also said numerous times that he is the Reverse Flash, he is a villain and that he has a master plan. So while I do think there is more to be revealed I definitely do not think there is more than one Reverse Flash.

Wells is probably from the future, he heard about the Flash, gave himself powers, and through some turn of events he was prompted to go back in time and kill Barry's mother to make Barry's life worse. There is nothing that points to there being two Reverse Flashes in this show, everything is playing out almost exactly like the comics pre-Rebirth.
    You mean other than the fact that Wells got his ass beat by the reverse flash?

And before you say 'time travel', there's no indication that Wells can time travel that freely, if at all. Even in private, he never considers solving a current crisis by jumping back a few days

Boing Boing Baggies. Baggie_Saiyan's Avatar

What kind of Burger do you guys think Killer Frost and Reverse Flash were eating? Looks like Cheeseburger but could be chicken.
    "Yes...Mondo Cool"- Vegeta.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeonsSilverStar View Post
    The closer Joe gets to the Wells' secret the more concerned I get. I would really hate to see him get killed.
    Joe, or Harrison?

Think they're both too compelling to die.

In the promo for Fallout, can't manage to see Barry, as an adult, in that picture. Wells, as Reverse-Flash, young Barry screaming and Nora on knees, but not sure, unless it's Kid-Flash, or Barry gets a lot shorter as an adult, at knees of Wells.

So much focus on the time travel stuff, when I really wanted to see what happened with Ronnie and Martin.

Amell pulled that off very well, I thought, acting as Martin Stein, an older man, fairly well, and different to how I knew him from The Tomorrow People, or in the flashback many an episode ago, to Ronnie.

Especially good, I thought, in bit with Martin and his wife. The dissparate sense of self, the fear of her, the desperation, anger, stress, burgeoning curiosity.

So much going on there, and displayed well. Felt sorry for Martin. Feel for his wife, too.

Anyone else feel like Cheri was trying to get it on with Joe - and glad that, with her at least, he didn't?

Seemed like she was giving off all the signals, way she went on, got redressed that way, all that. Could've been Cisco, I suppose, into a younger man, exotic, and all that. But, think it was aimed at Joe.

Boing Boing Baggies. Baggie_Saiyan's Avatar

"Barry doesn't know how to operate the Splicer" and all she does is just out it on him lol!!
    "Yes...Mondo Cool"- Vegeta.

Quote Originally Posted by Baggie_Saiyan View Post
    What kind of Burger do you guys think Killer Frost and Reverse Flash were eating? Looks like Cheeseburger but could be chicken.
    Big Belly Burger!

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post

And before you say 'time travel', there's no indication that Wells can time travel that freely, if at all. Even in private, he never considers solving a current crisis by jumping back a few days
    Damn good point

Quote Originally Posted by tabo61 View Post
    I thought Cisco was going to be a blabber mouth and tell Dr Wells that he's a suspect in Barry's mom's murder. Glad I was wrong.
    Yeah, that does tend to be the way in many a CW show I've seen. Smallville, Supernatural, Arrow, The Flash.

Learn something, keep it secret, reveal it, or gets revealed, and deal with emotional/physical/life etc consequences.

Bound to happen in Arrow, suppose it could happen with The Flash, and happened just last year with Supernatural, bound to this year too, sadly.

But, I kept thinking, this'll fade out, it'll get broken, and Cisco and Joe'll lose the photo, then. Kept worrying that, and thinking 'C'mon, make another copy, take a photo, something! I don't want this evidence to FREE Henry GONE!'

Amazing that they managed to do that, though. Wasn't sure they would be, didn't expect it, but that bit more of Joe earnestly investigating Noras' murder, and, biggest of all for me, freeing an innocent man, at long last, is something I'm glad of.

And, with it being him, specifically, or Barry, I can believe it, genuinely, but if it was just Cisco, or Caitlin, even, I'm not sure I could buy the show trying to make it seem like they really believed in this, would stop at hardly anything and would get justice for this boy, this woman, and this man.

Maybe it's just the pre-established histories for these characters, or the specific actors. I'm just not sure.

Can't help but wonder was Iris - I just want you to know who I am.... - consciously trying to sabotage Barrys' relationship with Linda, if not flat out, or saying her own name, or subconsciously, perhaps due to her own developing feelings for Barry, now that he seems to be moving on, and she knows he has feelings for her.

And, knows him long enough now to maybe chance it, even if subconsciously, while consciously trying to help Barry, or Linda, even if Barry's trying to be with her, and she's moved in with Eddie.

Even if it would be better to move on, whether or not she indeed has anything to move on from or not.

I just don't know. And I'm not sure, after having feelings for Iris all these years, even to the present day, that he can dispense with them, at all, especially having them as long as long as he has.

Maybe he's stifled them, buried them, or have other stuff, and that's getting further to the back of his mind, and with Iris not rescinding his admittance, her committment, all that, he has to, for himself, if not anyone else, move on.

Sort of hate that there was that scumbag General again at the end - REALLY hope he dies, or has his job, his reputation, detroyed, taken.

But, I did know, going in, he'd be there, still a shame. Left wondering how people like Cisco, Ronnie, Martin, or Caitlin, Wells, will deal with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Knight View Post
    Yeah, that does tend to be the way in many a CW show I've seen. Smallville, Supernatural, Arrow, The Flash.

Learn something, keep it secret, reveal it, or gets revealed, and deal with emotional/physical/life etc consequences.

Bound to happen in Arrow, suppose it could happen with The Flash, and happened just last year with Supernatural, bound to this year too, sadly.

But, I kept thinking, this'll fade out, it'll get broken, and Cisco and Joe'll lose the photo, then. Kept worrying that, and thinking 'C'mon, make another copy, take a photo, something! I don't want this evidence to FREE Henry GONE!'

Amazing that they managed to do that, though. Wasn't sure they would be, didn't expect it, but that bit more of Joe earnestly investigating Noras' murder, and, biggest of all for me, freeing an innocent man, at long last, is something I'm glad of.

And, with it being him, specifically, or Barry, I can believe it, genuinely, but if it was just Cisco, or Caitlin, even, I'm not sure I could buy the show trying to make it seem like they really believed in this, would stop at hardly anything and would get justice for this boy, this woman, and this man.

Maybe it's just the pre-established histories for these characters, or the specific actors. I'm just not sure.

Can't help but wonder was Iris - I just want you to know who I am.... - consciously trying to sabotage Barrys' relationship with Linda, if not flat out, or saying her own name, or subconsciously, perhaps due to her own developing feelings for Barry, now that he seems to be moving on, and she knows he has feelings for her.

And, knows him long enough now to maybe chance it, even if subconsciously, while consciously trying to help Barry, or Linda, even if Barry's trying to be with her, and she's moved in with Eddie.

Even if it would be better to move on, whether or not she indeed has anything to move on from or not.

I just don't know. And I'm not sure, after having feelings for Iris all these years, even to the present day, that he can dispense with them, at all, especially having them as long as long as he has.

Maybe he's stifled them, buried them, or have other stuff, and that's getting further to the back of his mind, and with Iris not rescinding his admittance, her committment, all that, he has to, for himself, if not anyone else, move on.

Sort of hate that there was that scumbag General again at the end - REALLY hope he dies, or has his job, his reputation, detroyed, taken.

But, I did know, going in, he'd be there, still a shame. Left wondering how people like Cisco, Ronnie, Martin, or Caitlin, Wells, will deal with him.
    If Eiling is around, it makes you wonder if they are going to bring Nathaniel Adam into things at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueferret View Post
    If Eiling is around, it makes you wonder if they are going to bring Nathaniel Adam into things at some point.
    Wasn't his Cameron Scott identity mentioned in the episode with Plastique?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post

I never said he time travelled freely

BANNED

I have another theory though. Maybe Wells is not bad at all, or evil in any way. It all connects to that newspaper from the future that says Flash disappears or something. Maybe he tries to prevent that by killing his mother, and being in all these places during Barry's life to prevent him from dying in some accident. Or, maybe the future Flash turns evil somehow, and goes back to kill his own mother, and Wells tries to stop him from being evil by doing all these things.

I don't believe that the blood Cisco and Joe found are from future Barry--only because that contradicts what happens in the comics. There is nothing that suggests that the blood is from Barry from the future, I still firmly believe that this show takes place in an altered timeline.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueferret View Post
    What's the story with Nathaniel Adam? Not do do with Guardian, or Adam Strange, no?

I'm more familiar with Nathaniel Summers, Cable, and the odd few others, not too many Adams, outside Adam Strange, only knowing of Black Adam.

Also, only really know The General due to The Flash, here and now.

Quote Originally Posted by Baggie_Saiyan View Post

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by GrandKaiser View Post
    I never said he time travelled freely
    All the same, there's no indication that Wells can pinball through time on a dime, and his connection to the speed force is unreliable (all things shown in private). Besides that, we have a Thawn hanging around, so...

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey Astronaut View Post
    If Well's blood wasn't at Nora Allen's murder scene than does that confirm there are two Reverse Flashes?
    Or, could be an adult Barrys' blood, from a fight with Wells. Still two Speedsters then, and Nora still could've been murdered by Wells and POSSIBLY proven, partially, by the photo thing they did.

Though, the blood may well be the clincher.

What was it that made Cisco realize Barry, as an adult, was there? Can't quite attain that in my noggin.

I can understand with Linda having the job, and the busyness, and needing to relax in free time, enjoy herself, but her and Barry hardly know each other.

Wouldn't recommend having sex so soon, hardly met, and all that, and sure, seemed up for it, but I don't know. Got worried, awkward and nervous with the speed thing, and what I presume to be a premature thing, with what Cisco and Caitlin were warning, or advising, him about earlier.

Just seems like she's going too quick, expecting too much of him. Seemed okay last week, but I'd recommend giving Barry more go than that, without Barry having to do the pepper thing, which was super cute and cool, or Iris attempting to intervene on his behalf.

He might be worth it, and so might she, which Barry may well recognize in what he was trying to do, in trying to stick with her.

I'll give her more go, but she is new, and so are they, to each other.

Very admirable what Caitlin did for Barry, jumping in front of him, defending him from Firestorm - even if was a man like Martin inside of her once fiancee, Ronnie.

Admirable of her and Cisco to stand up to Wells the way they did. Left wondering did Martin get the gun from him, did he lay it out, or...?

Wondering is the Firestorm thing done now, at least for now, and was it the explosion, or that, and the machine Wells, Caitlin and Barry used to separate, or save him?

Like, I know Ronnie and Martin survive, at least into Fallout, and are separated, but I wonder, for how long, and what happens after that?

And, could they, or Firestorm, manage to defeat/stop General, or would it be Wells/Flash? I remember what Harrison said the last time, and I believe it. Wonder will Grodd as an issue come back into things therein?

Or, save him for future episodes, finale, next Season?

Suppose, if Fallout's the accidental time travel, Barry'll be dealing more with that, and the day his mother was killed, all that.

But, don't believe that's until the next episode, or following.